Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

My Girl Called Me Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Called Me Son (3558 Views)

A Girl Called Me This [Pics] / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Called Me Son by Tonyblinky(m): 6:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
My girlfriend of 8 months , recently returned to her place of work few days ago and next day she sent a message on WhatsApp: How are you son?
am still baffled with that message.
kindly advice as I am already thinking negative and planning a massive retaliation sooner.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Beedehmee(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tonyblinky:
My girlfriend of 8 months , recently returned to her place of work few days ago and next day she sent a message on WhatsApp: How are you son?
kindly advice as I am already thinking negative and planning a massive retaliation sooner.
see wetin us-iran don cause retaliation everywhere.
she is just being romantic jare.
if she can call you "baby" why cant she call you "son"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
Olodo! You should be happy!! He is a very good player that plays for Tottenham Spurs. Son Heung Min >: grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
Maybe she was with her main boyfriend and told him you are her Godson. Who knows. grin

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by sLentlover7778(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2020
If she call you big head nko...Na to gather village people unto the poor girl head.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Beedehmee(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
justnock:
Olodo! You should be happy!! He is a very good player that plays for Tottenham Spurs. Son Heung Min
lol
WISDOM!!! wisdom no go kill you, sense wan lost your life.

6 Likes

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by chigoizie7(m): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
So, someone cannot play with you again?
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by englishmart(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
I once dated a girl 37, but she claimed she was 24. Then I was 22 for real but had to claim 26 to meet up. If she called me son, I would call her mummy. It's nothing..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by AfroKnight: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tonyblinky:

Just curious. What are you planning in retaliation? grin
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by CAPSLOCKED: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tonyblinky:

YOU PEOPLE ARE JOKERS.
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by infogenius(m): 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
Tonyblinky:

Yes she is right. You are her baby and son.
As long as u are already sucking her breasts or planning too.

The only retaliation is to quit the relationship. Or else u will remain her baby.
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Lonestar124: 7:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
stupidity:
Maybe she was with her main boyfriend and told him you are her Godson. Who knows. grin
Hahahaha grin
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Kris25: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lol..you've forgotten when you called her Mum

Tonyblinky:
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
See him... You're planning massive retaliation for what now?
That's why she called you son seftongue

1 Like

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by EbukaHades10(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
justnock:
Olodo! You should be happy!! He is a very good player that plays for Tottenham Spurs. Son Heung Min >: grin
Take ur award for the best comment of the decade

1 Like

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Beedehmee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

Inter ballistic missile
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Beedehmee(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

with Inter ballistic missile
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Beedehmee(m): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2020
AfroKnight:

planning to retaliate with Inter ballistic missile
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Birdeyeview: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
stupidity:
I never expected this comment coming from your moniker..lol
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Jodha(f): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
She's just been romantic...
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Lamanii22(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
stupidity:

Loooool... See sense...
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by samson07(m): 12:21am On Jan 10, 2020
stupidity:
he said it was a text through whatsapp
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Crossbow(m): 4:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Launch your missile bro and finish her.. We must retaliate! She has some nuclear weapons and we must stop her!
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Tonyblinky(m): 5:05am On Jan 10, 2020
was planning to send some war head drones,I had spent a huge amount on war equipments,
AfroKnight:

1 Like

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Powersurge: 6:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Tonyblinky:

When you dey call am "baby" did she complain? Abi when you dey tell am to call you Zaddy during doggy to fuel your ego, did she complain? You be her son. Koba a kaba?

On a more serious note, nothing to it ok. I think she is just trying to be your nigga (gist and joke partner) as well as your girl. Great combination I must say.
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by AfroKnight: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Tonyblinky:
was planning to send some war head drones,I had spent a huge amount on war equipments,

Ah! Oga wetin happen?

Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Tonyblinky(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2020
you might be right... beginning to think in that direction also
Powersurge:

When you dey call am "baby" did she complain? Abi when you dey tell am to call you Zaddy during doggy to fuel your ego, did she complain? You be her son. Koba a kaba?

On a more serious note, nothing to it ok. I think she is just trying to be your nigga (gist and joke partner) as well as your girl. Great combination I must say.
Re: My Girl Called Me Son by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
englishmart:
I once dated a girl 37, but she claimed she was 24. Then I was 22 for real but had to claim 26 to meet up. If she called me son, I would call her mummy. It's nothing..
You mean at a young age of 22 you were bounding a 37 year old pussy?

(1) (Reply)

The Lady I Met During Interview & My Boss Are Fighting Over Me Because Of Sex / Man Buys Range Rover Jeep For His Wife, She Never Left Him While He Was Poor / Look! 10 Unusual Places She Wants To Be Touched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.