Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward (588 Views)

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted / This Lady's X-rated Birthday Shoot Is As Racy As It Gets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
I apologise for bringing this to the Romance section.

I am pained to the bone about what's going on at Manchester United and how I believe the football club is poorly managed by some so-called brothers who suddenly dont care about anything than MONEY.

First and foremost solskjaer has no business being the coach or manager or whatever it is called... poor decisions and indecision has finally crippled what was once the pride of Manchester.

Ed Woodward should have no hand in the clubs transfer business.

pogbas toxic presence, disdainful body language and poisonous vibe and bad energy has destroyed what's left of the dressing room coupled with lingards careless utterances and behaviour has caused a volcanic eruption of disinterest and insolence within the once almighty old trafford.

Martial always looking like a subject of pity while the likes of Fred will never stop looking dejected in the middle of the park when McTominay is nowhere to be found...

Rashford runs like there is no tommorow.

Daniel James runs like he s trying to cross some finish line before Usain Bolt.

Mason Greenwood playing to the gallery like van Persie when he should be crossing the ball to Maguire to score a simple header.

Pereira keeps passing like a fool while Nemanja matic looks like one who cant wait for the season to end so he can go Join Jose Mourinho at Tottenham.

Young is missing lukaku, cant wait to go to inter Milan.

I m tired O
Re: Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hmm same here but I blame Buhari for this. He should have appoint a graduate to do the job. Well lets hope he will change
What about the wife ? Did you hear anything about her

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward by chiefolododo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Y

Re: Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward by atango(m): 8:27pm On Jan 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BadRadio:
I apologise for bringing this to the Romance section.

I am pained to the bone about what's going on at Manchester United and how I believe the football club is poorly managed by some so-called brothers who suddenly dont care about anything than MONEY.

First and foremost solskjaer has no business being the coach or manager or whatever it is called... poor decisions and indecision has finally crippled what was once the pride of Manchester.

Ed Woodward should have no hand in the clubs transfer business.

pogbas toxic presence, disdainful body language and poisonous vibe and bad energy has destroyed what's left of the dressing room coupled with lingards careless utterances and behaviour has caused a volcanic eruption of disinterest and insolence within the once almighty old trafford.

Martial always looking like a subject of pity while the likes of Fred will never stop looking dejected in the middle of the park when McTominay is nowhere to be found...

Rashford runs like there is no tommorow.

Daniel James runs like he s trying to cross some finish line before Usain Bolt.

Mason Greenwood playing to the gallery like van Persie when he should be crossing the ball to Maguire to score a simple header.

Pereira keeps passing like a fool while Nemanja matic looks like one who cant wait for the season to end so he can go Join Jose Mourinho at Tottenham.

Young is missing lukaku, cant wait to go to inter Milan.

I m tired O

What is poster still doing in Nanjiria, bugging us here on nairaland? Carry placard go protest for England.
Re: Share Until It Gets To Ed Woodward by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2020
atango:
[color=#006600][/color]

What is poster still doing in Nanjiria, bugging us here on nairaland? Carry placard go protest for England.

(1) (Reply)

17th JANUARY FOR GLO USERS / Unbelievable - Married Woman Gets Stuck While Having S€x With Her Neighbour (VID / ‘why Are Poor Guys Coming To My DM’ – Bobrisky Cries Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.