Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted (4270 Views)

One Road To 5 Paths: See This Before It Gets Deleted [PIC] / When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
The good thing about writing books is: suffer once, but enjoy forever and from generation to generation.

Learn about how the business works and enjoy forever.

I hear people complaining of the level of heat in Nigeria this Feb/March, but since I suffered in 2016/2017 in writing books while others were enjoying, I'm enjoying now under the AC 24/7 while people, even those that are smarter than me, are complaining of heat and lack of money.

In fact, some of them are even scared of coronavirus because they don't know what will happen when they hit the road for work in the morning.

To enjoy when others are crying, you need to go through pains when others are enjoying.

Book writing is the new oil and gas. Forget about working in an oil company and start writing and selling books that solve problems. "How to" books on evergreen niches are gold.

Now I have told you the secret of making money while you sleep, use Google + YouTube to learn more.

I created this post because I received different alerts today from some of the bookstores that sell my books all over the world and it's way more than what most white collar job workers get per month.

1 Like

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Imagine making more money while sleeping than people who are working everyday. Just imagine it. Isn't life unfair? Now, it's your turn to take the unfair advantage. This post is just for motivation.

1 Like

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Chief oya give me one of your evergreen Niches because I plan to write on finding Gspots next .
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by 50power: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Distributing the book is the problem............
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Blabbermouth: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
iLegendd:
The good thing about writing books is: suffer once, but enjoy forever and from generation to generation.

Learn about how the business works and enjoy forever.

I hear people complaining of the level of heat in Nigeria this Feb/March, but since I suffered in 2016/2017 in writing books while others were enjoying, I'm enjoying now under the AC 24/7 while people, even those that are smarter than me, are complaining of heat and lack of money.

In fact, some of them are even scared of coronavirus because they don't know what will happen when they hit the road for work in the morning.

To enjoy when others are crying, you need to go through pains when others are enjoying.

Book writing is the new oil and gas. Forget about working in an oil company and start writing and selling books that solve problems. "How to" books on evergreen niches are gold.

Now I have told you the secret of making money while you sleep, use Google + YouTube to learn more.

I created this post because I received different alerts today from some of the bookstores that sell my books all over the world and it's way more than what most white collar job workers get per month.

Thanks for the other time. it's done and dusted now.
Two questions;
1. Can I upload a book on amazon with my android phone? I got my system with me but the phone ain't connecting with any Wi-Fi.

2. I wrote another How-to book particularly tailored to Texting women/girls.... What niche does this particularly fall under?... I couldn't find a texting sub-niche anywhere.
Extra:
3. For the first book, I have designed a catchy cover with Photoshop. You instructed me to crop the front page only to use for my Kindle cover. Do you crop with your normal photo viewer or with Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Two questions;
1. Can I upload a book on amazon with my android phone? I got my system with me but the phone ain't connecting with any Wi-Fi.

2. I wrote another How-to book particularly tailored to Texting women/girls.... What niche does this particularly fall under?... I couldn't find a texting sub-niche anywhere.
Extra:
3. For the first book, I have designed a catchy cover with Photoshop. You instructed me to crop the front page only to use for my Kindle cover. Do you crop with your normal photo viewer or with Photoshop?

1. Yes
2. All under relationship
3. Photoshop
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
uruba23:
Chief oya give me one of your evergreen Niches because I plan to write on finding Gspots next .

Health and fitness/money/business/relationship/self-help

Pick one and do further research.

3 Likes

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
iLegendd:

Health and fitness/money/business/relationship/self-help

Pick one and do further research.
Thank you Chief I am currently on health.

1 Like

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Daffy007: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Just like writing articles for your personal blog instead of writing for people and getting just a one-time payment.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Meedon: 9:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Two questions;

Extra:

Use USB Tethering
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Blabbermouth: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Meedon:

Use USB Tethering
How does it work?
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Meedon: 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

How does it work?

Connect your USB cable to your phone and laptop click on Usb tethering on your phone then on your data
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Blabbermouth: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Meedon:

Connect your USB cable to your phone and laptop click on Usb tethering on your phone then on your data
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Meedon: 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by ChewingStick(m): 10:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
smiles... I must confess, i have been taking some secret lectures through your mention. grin thanks

Just got started with KDP around mid January. Well I wasn't really expecting anything in my first month but.. I have made 10 sales so far. I started out Publishing just No Content/Low Content books and currently have about 40 books in my book shelf.

... Bro, permission to continue my lectures anonymously sir? grin

2 Likes

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 11:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
50power:
Distributing the book is the problem............

As in, print and start distributing or digital distribution?
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
ChewingStick:
smiles... I must confess, i have been taking some secret lectures through your mention. grin thanks

Just got started with KDP around mid January. Well I wasn't really expecting anything in my first month but.. I have made 10 sales so far. I started out Publishing just No Content/Low Content books and currently have about 40 books in my book shelf.

You're on the right path. Don't feel bad the sales are not much, something great will happen as you continue. I'm impressed.

You're a potential Amazon millionaire, so keep moving until you achieve it because many people have, so you can.

2 Likes

Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Lightway: 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
ChewingStick:

Please what niches please
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by olumide3367(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2020
How do I get started iLegendd?
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by ezanafe(m): 1:10am On Mar 01, 2020
Hi Ilegend. I must commend your efforts so far as I have been following you on a low-key. I have published 2 paperback journals on Amazon, but it's still under review for like 2 days plus now.

My question is, how long do they really take to review your work before it goes live?
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by ChewingStick(m): 2:05am On Mar 01, 2020
ezanafe:
Hi Ilegend. I must commend your efforts so far as I have been following you on a low-key. I have published 2 paperback journals on Amazon, but it's still under review for like 2 days plus now.

My question is, how long do they really take to review your work before it goes live?

The review wait time these days is something else. I've gotten some of my book pblished in 72 hours but most times it takes close to 5 days.

...There was a particular set of books that took a week to get reviewed and published
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:39am On Mar 01, 2020
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 8:42am On Mar 01, 2020
ezanafe:

Review used to be 24 hours, but the rate of people who have joined the trade in that last 6 months around the world is huge — especially in India, and some of them are using automated uploading software, so it's taking more time to review all the thousands, if now millions of books uploaded per day/per week.
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by ezanafe(m): 2:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

Review used to be 24 hours, but the rate of people who have joined the trade in that last 6 months around the world is huge — especially in India, and some of them are using automated uploading software, so it's taking more time to review all the thousands, if now millions of books uploaded per day/per week.

Oh, I see. Thanks so much bro
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by ezanafe(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
ChewingStick:

The review wait time these days is something else. I've gotten some of my book pblished in 72 hours but most times it takes close to 5 days.

...There was a particular set of books that took a week to get reviewed and published

Okay, lemme wait patiently. Thanks brother
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by olumide3367(m): 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
iLegendd:

https://www.nairaland.com/5639791/amazon-kdp-links-kindle-direct
thanks. I guess u will put me through if I have any questions
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2020
olumide3367:
thanks. I guess u will put me through if I have any questions

Sadly, I can't afford that. It's quite expensive. Even if you have the money to pay, I'll still decline because my schedule won't give room for mentorship or guidance.

Don't worry, Google and YouTube has got you covered for free.
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Blabbermouth: 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2020
Deleted...
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blabbermouth:

1. No, I don't ever use doc, but ePub. Though, people do use it, but I don't. To convert it doc to ePub, use the software called Calibre. There are free tutorials on YouTube on how to do it and it's easy.

2. Making it free is to get traction and if it's in series, it's even better to help you keep your readers hooked for the next book. Yes, if people download it a lot, it will rank high. Stopping or letting it elapse is a choice you have to make. Personal decision. Sometimes I stop, other times, I don't.
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by Blabbermouth: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
iLegendd:

1. No, I don't ever use doc, but ePub. Though, people do use it, but I don't. To convert it doc to ePub, use the software called Calibre.
Thanks.
Yeah, I know calibre. Can I make some minor editing and formatting with it?
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Thanks.
Yeah, I know calibre. Can I make some minor editing and formatting with it?

Probably, but I haven't tried it for such.
Re: Suffer Once, Enjoy Forever. See This For Yourself Before It Gets Deleted by rosy1992(f): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
You have been a great motivator. Remain blessed always.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Captured Fingering Lover At A Eating Place, What World Are We? (video) / Anal Beads: Everything You Should Know Before Trying Them For The First Time / Males Who Cook Are Suspicious: GAY!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.