Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu (17119 Views)

Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / Deji Adeyanju: The Attendance At Obi's Jos Rally Is Poor / "Why Nigeria Is Poor" - Ben Bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by okpalaAnambra: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Legendaryd:

Oga you know nothing about Ondo state..the man in question.. didn't grow up in Ondo state
Ondo is poor.. period

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Am using Lagos cause Lagos is what you afonjas boast with

You can get a sefe contain room for 12k in my state

Sammy07:

Why can't you counter what I said...

Why are you using Lagos as yardstick..

Here, where I am.
You can get a room for 20k highest is 30k.

1k/2k/1.5k per month

Tell me how much is a room in Where you are..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jneutron4000: 11:53am On Jan 10, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Na only govt allocation dem sabi
None can grow wealth
do you know how much Ondo resources Federal government is stealing?? Also the idea to legalise weed and also export it by Ondo state government to grow wealth in the state was cruched by federal government.

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Kapeter(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2020
"That is what happen when you are not from a rich state" him talking about Sanwo Eko and Dapo Abiodun. Smh. Anything just to have a say for the haters.

Ondo state produce 40% of Nigeria Cocoa export. And with Oil. Funny how some people will actually be so foolish to believe the header.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Am using Lagos cause Lagos is what you afonjas boast with

You can get a sefe contain room for 12k in my state

Mr. Man keep shut.
I've been to anambra very well...

So should I use anambra as yardstick?? grin

I'm sure you can't tell me a room is less than 30k in anambra wink
Just tell me...

Secondly.
Who is using Lagos to boast
What's the meaning of afonja?

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Osaze007: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

And you are crying of unbearable poverty?

Yes looool

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Kapeter(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Ondo is poor.. period
say and believe whatever you want. It doesn't change the situation of gala and la casera hawking in Yorubaland by some people from a very rich region painted as paradise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by pwansunriseteam: 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Funny enough this is A Governor that is presiding a state with abundant natural endowment. Ondo have thousands of tourist locations, Ondo have many hectres of fertile Land.
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by lagdmark(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Omoluabis are only united on social media, in reality the Yorubas don't trust each others.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
pwansunriseteam:
Funny enough this is A Governor that is presiding a state with abundant natural endowment. Ondo have thousands of tourist locations, Ondo have many hectres of fertile Land.

Read the content not the heading
The governor of Lagos and governor of ogun are not present.

He said that because those two are richer than ondo state.

The headline is misleading

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Osaze007:

Yes looool

Lol dull afonja do you understand what is written in that screen short? I bet you don't

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by sparko1(m): 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
obowo69:
We keep getting opposite messages about the economic situation in the south west. There is a big divide between what yoruba youths tell us online and what yoruba elders and leaders say to the media.

The elders and governors have been complaining of poverty and hardship that is shaking the fabric of yoruba society.

The youths online and social media keep telling us the opposite; that they are the most economically viable region.

So where does the truth lie?

Who is telling the truth and who is lying?

Sometimes you should read before commenting, don't let your school fee go to waste like that, read and understand.

It was a joke, you would have gotten that if you just read!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2020
lagdmark:
Omoluabis are only united on social media, in reality the Yorubas don't trust each others.

How ain't they united in reality.

In terms of what?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by BiafraforTrump: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
IkeOnyia:
Thank you so much. I remember that Peter Obi said similar thing while he left Anambra to rot. Peter Obi is the father of lies. He lies so much that even the devil becomes jealous.

Peter Obi is better than 20 Osibanjo's put together and I'm from IMO state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Keep crying in poverty we in south east are living better than you afonjas in that overpopulated region

Sammy07:

Mr. Man keep shut.
I've been to anambra very well...

So should I use anambra as yardstick?? grin

I'm sure you can't tell me a room is less than 30k in anambra wink
Just tell me...

Secondly.
Who is using Lagos to boast
What's the meaning of afonja?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
obowo69:
We keep getting opposite messages about the economic situation in the south west. There is a big divide between what yoruba youths tell us online and what yoruba elders and leaders say to the media.

The elders and governors have been complaining of poverty and hardship that is shaking the fabric of yoruba society.

The youths online and social media keep telling us the opposite; that they are the most economically viable region.

First of all Akeredolu was joking, the article even says it clearly that it was a joke. he simply made reference to the fact that the governors of Lagos and ogun dont travel by road and bad weather meant they couldnt fly!

secondly, Nigeria is a poor country but in the country of the blind, the SW still remains the most viable...that does not mean the SW is rich.....No part of Nigeria is rich, it is a question of who is suffering less!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Osaze007: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol dull afonja do you understand what is written in that screen short? I bet you don't

See how poverty has made you refugees

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by iyapont: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

They said poverty is becoming unbearable in Yoruba land
olodo read very well before writing rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Sammy07: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:
Keep crying in poverty we in south east are living better than you afonjas in that overpopulated region

I need one favor from you.
Pls challenge me...
Let me go and snap what your brothers are doing in southwest....

I only need your approval...
I swear I'll scatter this forum with pictures... cheesy grin

I won't go on a normal day, I'll go on the market day..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Classicdexy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
But u have more than 1000 aides yet ondo state is poor

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

Living in fantasy, chai you mysthave cum allover your post right??

Only IMO dwarf Ondo both in oil and natural gas.. Use your brain and know that Ondo is very poor yet Afonjas say they are progressive because Igbos and many other Nigerians have put Lagos in shape.. grin
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by 989900: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
obowo69:

Read the article.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by okpalaAnambra: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kapeter:
say and believe whatever you want. It doesn't change the situation of gala and la casera hawking in Yorubaland by some people from a very rich region painted as paradise.
Hawkers are making money and feeding themselves whereas poor Yorubas have been turned almajiri begging for food..so is more honourable to hawk and feed oneself than almajiri you've been turned to

3 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by PointZerom: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Osaze007:

And your entire regions budget - 800bn Oyo and ogun alone - 800bn sw- 2.5trn looooool

Budget is the fastest way to looting. Wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Malcolm123: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Corrupt leaders stealing tax payers money since 1807,this one is saying ondo state is poor because he want bullhari to give him money so he can chop national cake.

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

dis guy na Christian you dey nii or Muslim or babalawo or Hinduism ...because all dis your story wey no get head or tail
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by jimyjames(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
You won't be here asking me permission to snap what my brothers are doing in south west if you have proof, be on your way to the market already, and pictures are not enough bring video clips of them crying of porvety too

Sammy07:

I need one favor from you.
Pls challenge me...
Let me go and snap what your brothers are doing in southwest....

I only need your approval...
I swear I'll scatter this forum with pictures... cheesy grin

I won't go on a normal day, I'll go on the market day..

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
obowo69:

[/s]

study the IGR of ondo state and the one they're receiving from Federal govt and come back to clear this your mess

ondo state is poor, see as the man fresh. you expect a politician to tell you the exact thing of life? even ekiti state that's the least in IGR won't say this
Re: Ondo State Is Poor — Governor Akeredolu by naturalwaves: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sammy07:

Is like you guys went to a polytechnic or college of education.

You do not read the article, you only read the headline and comment.

The governor said and I quote.

"Akeredolu while speaking on the absence of Babajide Sanwo-Olu, governor of Lagos, at the event which held in Ibadan, Oyo state, said Sanwo-Olu had planned to fly into Oyo but could not do so because of the weather.

He said, “I must convey the apologies of two of our governors who are not here. What has happened is part of problems you face in harmattan period, particularly when you are not from a rich state."

Osaze007, Legendhero, Afamed.
I give up on SE guys...
Those guys you quoted are all ediots. School did not pass through them. The statement itself was a joke.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

27 States Attracted Zero Foreign Investments In 9 Months / Yahaya Bello Cancels Okene Trip, Hides To Evade EFCC Arrest - Sahara Reporters / Stations Caught Selling Above The N87, Will Have Its Licence Revoked – FG Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.