Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. (5512 Views)

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised / My Gf Is Always Wet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by czarr(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2020
Does your girlfriend have cravings for suya,pizza,sharwarma,coldstone ice-cream,hollandia,pepper soup etc... my brother lemme not talk.

6 Likes

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by 125diCalcitriol: 10:29am On Jan 10, 2020
I was hopping to see
Fufu Eba Pounded yam
Etc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:33am On Jan 10, 2020
grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by donbachi(m): 10:34am On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
Does your girlfriend have cravings for suya,pizza,sharwarma,coldstone ice-cream,hollandia,pepper soup etc... my brother lemme not talk.
na so dem don upgrade reach?..i been think sey na just bread and mineral and mama put

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2020
125diCalcitriol:
I was hopping to see

Fufu
Eba
Pounded yam

Etc.

I tell you eeh
Is like you work close to them?

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by 125diCalcitriol: 10:44am On Jan 10, 2020
NiklauseFred:

I tell you eeh Is like you work close to them?
I don't know what u r talking about...

You telling me means...
They work with you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Skyfornia(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Lols...

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:47am On Jan 10, 2020
125diCalcitriol:

I don't know what u r talking about...

You telling me means...

They work with you.

Lol bro no like that grin
Just that I do see them often eating the a-fore mentioned delicacy(the ones you mentioned and mind you I supply drinks to hotels)

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by 125diCalcitriol: 10:50am On Jan 10, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol bro no like that grin
Just that I do see them often eating the a-fore mentioned delicacy(the ones you mentioned and mind you I supply drinks to hotels)

Lol....... I was thinking out loud....

Then u as drink supplier confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Hoe low show ...seems to like fst food

But bro dem don do u sontin sha

Chai...okokopioko

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by NiklauseFred(m): 10:54am On Jan 10, 2020
125diCalcitriol:

Lol....... I was thinking out loud....

Then u as drink supplier confirmed it.

Lol bro that was just a side hustle. cool
I wonder I that's what they eat everyday,cos I see them eating it both lunch,breakfast and dinner.

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by 125diCalcitriol: 11:07am On Jan 10, 2020
NiklauseFred:

Lol bro that was just a side hustle. cool
I wonder I that's what they eat everyday,cos I see them eating it both lunch,breakfast and dinner.

Lol

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Khd95(m): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
so its no longer indomie and egg or okpa agege bread
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
It simply means she is the sanguine personality…. Please do more research and get educated before you come online to write trash.
People of sanguine personality both men and ladies enjoy eating fancy meals and fast food.
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Sanguine(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:

All these rubbish posts should stop already!
So one cannot have a craving for or eat these foods you mentioned in peace again ehn, Op?
E be like say poverty dey worry you or you have a poverty mindset.
The earlier you have a mindset overhaul, the best for you!
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by czarr(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sanguine:

All these rubbish posts should stop already!
So one cannot have a craving for or eat these foods you mentioned in peace again ehn, Op?
E be like say poverty dey worry you or you have a poverty mindset.
The earlier you have a mindset overhaul, the best for you!
am I lying?
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Slaymammas: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Join us at www.slaymammas.com get amazing hook up best Nigeria hook up site
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:

1 Like

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Baybiibee: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
R u sure u r not d real olosho undecided
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
U didn't mention Arab faeces
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by balaclava: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dont be broke dude.

All this na normals for some people.

Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by ddjay: 10:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
na so dem don upgrade reach?..i been think sey na just bread and mineral and mama put
grin grin
Re: FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. by Ay04z(m): 10:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
My virgin gf dat year use to like all diz tin u mention
. Na me still KUKU later disflower her sha. Haa she chop my money small sha before we broke. Up. And i gbadun her tight kpetus. Too grin

(1) (Reply)

Stop Being Kind To Women! / The Sad Story Of The Married Ones / Is This A Sign That My Friend Want Me To Have Sex With Her Or Its A Red Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.