Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam (38399 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tomide007: 5:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Just let her visit a standard hospital with competent doctors.

Since it's her family doing the abortion, you need not worry. Just make them put in paper if possible.

As for you, after the abortion, just run for your life. A girl that needs a big wedding will leave you when Eze Ego come her way.

A lady that got guys to want an abortion can kill you without thinking about it.

Run for your life. This is a warning sign
Standard hospitals don't do abortion....that's one of the reason why it has a high mortality rate.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin you too broke to be accepted in their fam. may she die during the abortion amen
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by bestabigaelever(f): 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Sir-Ma should I support this their action?
Nursing council exam is in November
She will give birth to the baby before then
With help from love and family, she will be fine
I wish someone would marry before that exam cry
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Tomide007: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
ojonugba2014:
let her will be done and end the relationship, failure to end this relationship will later ends in tears for you.
a word is enough for the wise
Gbam
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
oyoolima:
Engagement Davido style Abi ?

Baby mama tinz ? Engage today,marry in 100 years.

You think it's every family that wants 9 month pregnant belly on wedding day or wedding blessing 10 years after baby drops.

I see you're looking for how to destroy her life ,stop her career and saddle her with a new baby while your own life goes on.

Madam is not ready to bring a baby into a poverty stricken lifestyle that's why she's wanting to pass her exams and start off her career.

Good she is thinking of herself and her future first.If things go bad, and you disappear, she will.have to put her life on hold to raise her child while you move on to the next.

If you were such a sanctimonious guy,you should have resisted sex before marriage but you were kpanshing raw.

Next time,use condoms to avoid stories that touch.

On point. If the relationship goes sour, he'll most likely abandon her with the child. Thereby putting her through more stress and making it more difficult for her to get married in the future.
Guy, if you want that child. Go and borrow money and marry her.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by 9ja083: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
Martinez39:
She is the one that wants to terminate the pregnancy. grin Forget the excuses of "my mum said...","my father said..." etc. She be small pikin? These are the same useless excuses females use when they want to end things with their boyfriends. undecided If she doesn't want that pregnancy to be terminated, it wouldn't be terminated. If you still plan on staying with her no matter what, then just forget about it because the pregnancy will be terminated. Or better still, tell her that if she terminates the pregnancy you will dump her and stand on it.

U are talking like this because u don't know what ppl in nursing school pass through.
I have seen with my eyes students been expelled because of pregnancy. I mean married ones.
some schools are yet to accept the new rule which is to allow pregnancy in school. The only thing I suggest might be of help is for him to provide evidence that she is wedded in church or mosque. Then both of them will go to the school authority to report that she is pepregnant and hear from her principal.
If the pricprincipal should find out by herself, she will leave the school. I have been there and I know what's up!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tannhauser:

You are the only one smart enough to deduce the truth here. The girl is no longer interested in the relationship. Simples.
Maybe she suddenly found a higher bidder or some feminist friends are at work. grin
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by stcharlesedu: 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
This issue happen to someone very close to me,
you young man typing, you ar looking for short cut, what stop u from doing all the necessary things before impregnation the girl, is when u saw that the girl is pregnant u ar now ready to settle down or do marriage.

No parent is happy seeing their daughter getting pregnant when they ar not yet married, it pains and it bring disgrace to the family.

The family is trying to cover the disgrace u hv caused the' b trying to abort the pregancy.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Tsongz:
Nursing council exam has got nothing to do with her decision. New Nursing Council rule permits pregnant students to continue with their education
The exam is an excuse. She wants to be lawfully wedded, guy is dragging leg. In a few months it will be risky to abort and she'll be forced to carry it to term. What if he abandons her and the child?
All these hit and run guys here and there. One must be wise.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
Martinez39:
Maybe she suddenly found a higher bidder or some feminist friends are at work. grin
Put your sister or daughter in her position and you won't shine your teeth. That guy dragging leg will mostly japa once she gives birth. Remember he hasn't done even introduction. There's nothing holding him to commit.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by emonis88: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
She wants to abort it let her but run for ur life, this one mama go use all ur money do big wedding o!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by bestabigaelever(f): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:

Put your sister or daughter in her position and you won't shine your teeth. That guy dragging leg will mostly japa once she gives birth. Remember he hasn't done even introduction. There's nothing holding him to commit.
Hmmmm
True talk my sister

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
9ja083:

U are talking like this because u don't know what ppl in nursing school pass through.
I have seen with my eyes students been expelled because of pregnancy. I mean married ones.
some schools are yet to accept the new rule which is to allow pregnancy in school. The only thing I suggest might be of help is for him to provide evidence that she is wedded in church or mosque. Then both of them will go to the school authority to report that she is pepregnant and hear from her principal.
If the pricprincipal should find out by herself, she will leave the school. I have been there and I know what's up!

1) The 29 year old nursing didn't give any school rule as an excuse instead she said "my mum said...", "my dad said...", blah blah blah blah blah blah. She was also clearly aware of the school rule. So your post is out of line.
2) If she had agreed at first, why is she really doing a 180° on her decision? The girl in question is 29 years of age. I repeat, 29 years of age.

The girl does not want to keep it. Think properly before replying me next time.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Resurgent2016: 6:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
GermanMelania:
But you are fine with ingoring the outside of sex part of the bible abi, because you yourself participate. Is everyone a christian or must everyone follow your interpretation?

Not sure where you drew you conclusion from, I simple stated that the bible doesn't endorse such and there is no 2 interpretations to it, except you have written another bible
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Xano(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

please I need your advice. I am 31 years and my fiancee is 29 years and we have been dating for the past four years.

She discovered that she's pregnant on new year's eve. We discussed the issue throughout the new year and we agreed to keep the pregnancy that she's going to write her nursing Council exam later. I told her that she should give me some time so that I can go and discuss with my parents and organize introduction then do the engagement in a little way but she said her mom won't be happy with her that she needs to do big wedding because she's the first child of her mom.

She later told me that she's going to inform her parents before taking any step. To my surprise she called me this evening that she is going to terminate the pregnancy because her family has been raining insults on her since she got home.

She said her grandma is even coming to the city with her so that she can terminate the baby. But I told her that I didn't support it that I can't terminate pregnancy, I told her that she can write the council exam after delivery but she insisted.

Interesting

If she does the abortion, it is her decision, you have to take your decision.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Trugist9ja: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
What a sorry case
Http://trugist9ja.com.ng
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by 9ja083: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Martinez39:

1) The 29 year old nursing didn't give any school rule as an excuse instead she said "my mum said...", "my dad said...", blah blah blah blah blah blah. She was also clearly aware of the school rule. So your post is out of line.
2) If she had agreed at first, why is she really doing a 180° on her decision? The girl in question is 29 years of age. I repeat, 29 years of age.

The girl does not want to keep it. Think properly before replying me next time.

Look, I understand u And we are not fighting.
What I said is what I witnessed 2yrs ago. That's why the school is seen as glorified secondary sch.
it's worst in missionary. If there is no evevidence of wedding the will send her out. Secret wedding is not allowed. Maybe that's what she meant by big wedding.
If the just pay her bride price in a very low key without anyone been invited, the sch won't accept.
They want religious wedding with reception.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Kirinwa: 6:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Imes, the end of days and beginning of new ones, is coming and he can emerge at any blessed time. he who has ears, let him hear

Imes, we await your coming. cool

Unless you are an anti Christ. Jesus is coming soon not your mess.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:

I don't have your time, I sure you have, like your fellow feminists, taken to seeing men as cruel deadbeats and source of female oppression; nonexistent sexism against women; and the reason for many women's laziness, misfortune, and inadequacies.

This is a man who could have denied the pregnancy but he insisted on keeping it, how will such a man japa when the baby is born? When his girlfriend wanted to abort it, that was his chance to japa but he didn't and he even came to open a thread on nairaland stressing that he wants to keep the pregnancy, tell me how such a person will japa? Your resentment towards men is your master and you will rot in that resentment. Silly feminist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by anigbajumo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
fruqy:

As soon as she terminates the pregnancy Oga abeg run for your life (I mean, leave her.)

Since her grandma is the one coming to help her abort it, just lay low and see how it unfolds.
4 years relationship and both of you haven't given each other sense to know who should matter in this. If she terminates the pregnancy and it causes issues and she can't give birth again, or maybe sth else you won't know. Na future go tell am.

Be reasonable and wise.

You said she's 29 and you're 31. I don't see why you need our help. You're both grown up.

They are both grown up but the lady is the one being childish here How will u in anyway support ur parents to terminate the pregnancy pending the relationship is over four years, obviously the lady is just playing him.Some guys are not just smart at all,u are not ready for pregnancy and u can't practice withdrawal method if u can't get a condom.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Collins4u1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Na only your child?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Kirinwa: 6:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Riele:
You were dating her for 4years with no ring on her finger?

And you want to destroy her life when you've not married her ?

Uncle well done .

This girl again?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by TheRedpillguy: 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
KingEzo:
Hello Nairalander,

For the fact that she thought about something like that, she is not right for u. Don't say a word to her, if she goes through with it, consider it less bills in ur life but if she keeps it then be ready to work to pay more bills. If the kid comes thou don't forget DNA cus its still might not be urs
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by neyoflexzyl(m): 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Grandma that didn't want to see her great grand children.
Houseofglam7:
Her grandma is taking her to go get an abortion??

What's her mother's name? Jezebel??
Some kinda twisted family that is.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by awa(m): 6:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
Bros no dey come Nairaland.com dey ask this kind mumu question. Were we there when you were firing left and right, na now pregnant don show you go come dey ask us... Nurse wey no know her Ovulation Period that one na Nurse shocked
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Martinez39(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
9ja083:

Look, I understand u And we are not fighting.
What I said is what I witnessed 2yrs ago. That's why the school is seen as glorified secondary sch.
it's worst in missionary. If there is no evevidence of wedding the will send her out. Secret wedding is not allowed. Maybe that's what she meant by big wedding.
If the just pay her bride price in a very low key without anyone been invited, the sch won't accept.
They want religious wedding with reception.
You are not even sticking to your argument. In trying to debunk my post on her decision to abort the pregnancy, you said the reason for her decision to abort was because nursing school doesn't allow pregnancy for students. In doing that, you left out the fact she knew about the school rules, deliberately got pregnant with the intention of keeping it initially, and didn't use the school rules as an excuse when deciding to abort it and I pointed these out thus invalidating your argument. Also, she could have given birth and written the exams later. The school rules are not my business. All I know is, of her own accord, she wants to terminate the pregnancy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Godsonkemz(m): 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
After childbirth and she didn't make d exam, she'll simply blame d baby and resent you. So just put it in prayers.

No need praying because God will never validate an abortion. However, I'm disappointed with her mother and grandmother who are pushing her to terminate a God-given pregnancy.
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
peacefulhome:
@op, if at such age your girl can not still make decisions by herself her wonder the kind of lady she is. To make matter worst, the grandma (what a shame) want her grand child to commit abortion.

In all of this it left for you as a man to decide if you want to continue in such a relationship . Because from all indication you do not have a say in this relationship not to talk of when you guys later get marry.

85% of naija Ladies can't make decisions on their own. They need to consult their mother...
For me , it's a pissed up for me. I can't even put together with such ladies..it means my family will be run by a third party from her side....
Impossible!
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by okeke6969: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
TheRealProphet:
It's her womb against your sperm..na she go carry Belle for 9months not you..let her do her abortion.. No disturb d babe

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
I thought Imes is the name of a particular brand of generator set?
Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Godsonkemz:

No need praying because God will never validate an abortion. However, I'm disappointed with her mother and grandmother who are pushing her to terminate a God-given pregnancy.

Don't blame the lady alone. The guy also.have his own blame.. you.impregnated someone without adequate provision.... that is nonsense.

A lot of guys are just irresponsible and stupid

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam by MrFly(m): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
u better quit b4 its too late. Shame to her parents, even a grandma that didnt have a lavish wedding is ruining her life too. Shame to all of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Keep In Touch With Your Ex's After Breakup?? / Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.