Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada (3350 Views)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Truthsoldier(m): 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good day nairalanders

There is the sweet young lady,godly,smart and intelligent lady I plan settling down soon,we are so much into each other, we have discussed so many things concerning our future but the issue here is that she told me she would not want us to have our kids in Nigeria.
I told her that there are actually some good places in Nigeria, in fact she told me she would want us to have a permanent residency over there in Canada,I told her about my work,she said that there is no problem if I would want to be coming visiting them to which I disagreed, she told me that she would want us to go there and continue more on her education and I settle and get a job there.
I tried to let her know that she may choose to have our kids born there and we still return to Nigeria, but she's having none of that,she loves me so much,but this aspect is what I want to figure out.

Should I grant her that desire of totally relocating, or let us have our home there while I work here in Port Harcourt, I would not like to stay away from my family and kids.

What should I do now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Kobicove(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2022
Don't allow yourself to be stampeded into relocating to Canada.

If things are working out for you here and you strongly believe that your destiny is here then remain in Nigeria!

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
What's wrong with you all? angry Must you all always bring this topic of relocating abroad all the time? undecided

For you to be thinking of relocating abroad means you have a high paying job here in Nigeria, why not just settle down and INVEST in different businesses? but no, you want to go and be a slave in another man's country! If not for the bad leaders we have, this country is one of the best in the world. Forget, no be whining!

If she's so interested in relocating abroad, then she should be ready to foot ALL THE BILLS na. Does she think it's easy? undecided undecided

Well, all i have to tell you is that: DO NOT FORGET THE POWER WOMEN HAVE OVER THERE IN THOSE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES!

So you wouldn't come back to this Forum after few years to wail to us how your wife threw you out of the house and all your properties being forfeited by her. undecided

15 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ballzproblemm: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2022
for your fiancee to be comfortable with the idea of leaving here means she only cares about herself, you sound like a weakling imo, tell her straight up you are not interested in leaving and if she is ,then the whole thing should be called off,if you grant her ,her wish is a lose-lose situation for you, you go dey here for naija ,she go dey there they give you children wey no be your own ,if you like listen if like go ahead,no say I no tell you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Akinola100: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2022
You are the man and would be the head of your future family. Do what your mind tells you to. Your fiancée definitely has her reasons. Probably she's experiencing japa syndrome and wants to travel out because other people doing so. In all, don't do and rush things that appear inconsequential to you.

Start your evening now or the next day by purchasing real cheap data. shocked

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by rickpat(m): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2022
marriage Neva start una don dey seek advise

bro, futuristic issues like relocation, finances,career path,number of kids etc are issues that you and your partner will sit, discuss and strike a balance...what will work for A may not work for B....on this relocation issue everyone will be telling you to be a man and do what your mind says..but again you may not be entirely right,just as your fiance may not be entirely wrong... marriage is a Union..just come together and decide...some saying why should not relocate,if they are in your shoes they might relocate...so you and the lady should decide what you want or go your separate ways bcuz if things go bad when you relocate,you will blame her and if things go bad when you choose to remain in Nigeria,she will blame you.... BLISSFUL MARRIAGE IS NOT ACHIEVED BY BEING AUTOCRATIC...always have a healthy conversation and hear each other's reason for any intended action

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2022
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2022
Lmao.. Awon canada, let her pay flight ticket for the both of you with her money.

I am sure she will pee on her cloth while paying. Selfish being.

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Slynation(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Seems like you are someone's meal ticket to Canada...!!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by JoeRizzla(m): 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2022
Bro Always have a plan B.
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by dawnomike(m): 11:36pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

There is the sweet young lady,godly,smart and intelligent lady I plan settling down soon,we are so much into each other, we have discussed so many things concerning our future but the issue here is that she told me she would not want us to have our kids in Nigeria.
I told her that there are actually some good places in Nigeria, in fact she told me she would want us to have a permanent residency over there in Canada,I told her about my work,she said that there is no problem if I would want to be coming visiting them to which I disagreed, she told me that she would want us to go there and continue more on her education and I settle and get a job there.
I tried to let her know that she may choose to have our kids born there and we still return to Nigeria, but she's having none of that,she loves me so much,but this aspect is what I want to figure out.

Should I grant her that desire of totally relocating, or let us have our home there while I work here in Port Harcourt, I would not like to stay away from my family and kids.

What should I do now?
She is wise... That's all I can say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?
You don gather money to travel and sorted travelling stuffs?
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by ednut1(m): 11:46pm On Sep 26, 2022
She want to relocate but cant afford or qualify. To qualify you will need to be of a good age preferably less than 30, have a masters, 3 years experience , good ielts scores and also luck as its now competitive. This babe does not love you hahahahaha. If you leave am for Canada inside cold boys go help you pound am o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Dalil8: 12:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

Person wey love u no go force her decision on you oh. I just say make i tell u. Make u for shine ur eye, especially when u land there.

All i see is desperation, from her. And that's a biiiggg red flag.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by PerfectStranger(m): 12:14am On Sep 27, 2022
She wants to relocate permanently and later further her education, graduates and then ditch your sorry a$$ with laws favoring only women.

She’s so selfish and self centered. She wan use you actualize her abroad dreams. Simping doesn’t end well.

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Mentholated: 12:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

Why is the world becoming this cold? Why are humans, both males and females becoming this ruthless? How can a woman that loves you suggest to you that she can be comfortable to have a distant marriage ( Canada and Nigeria) with you while you guys are dating? I understand that people can exploit people sometimes but we should all have limits abeg.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ifakiland(m): 1:47am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?
The girl deserve a better guy....you're to low in thinking for her. I can assure you, she will break up with you soon. Such a girl can't be dating a guy who thinks raising a family in Nigeria is better Dan canada

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Ifakiland(m): 1:49am On Sep 27, 2022
EmzyT:
What's wrong with you all? angry Must you all always bring this topic of relocating abroad all the time? undecided

For you to be thinking of relocating abroad means you have a high paying job here in Nigeria, why not just settle down and INVEST in different businesses? but no, you want to go and be a slave in another man's country! If not for the bad leaders we have, this country is one of the best in the world. Forget, no be whining!

If she's so interested in relocating abroad, then she should be ready to foot ALL THE BILLS na. Does she think it's easy? undecided undecided

Well, all i have to tell you is that: DO NOT FORGET THE POWER WOMEN HAVE OVER THERE IN THOSE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES!

So you wouldn't come back to this Forum after few years to wail to us how your wife threw you out of the house and all your properties being forfeited by her. undecided
Insecure simp, so na cos of the fear of a woman having power over you you no wan expand your coast?? Low iq
Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Zonefree(m): 3:15am On Sep 27, 2022
Like asif Canada is Kano undecided

Na so e dey easy to relocate? Girl wey no get reach 100k for account dey pressure you for Canada relocation undecided

The earlier you dump that girl, the better for your sanity.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Zonefree(m): 3:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

The girl deserve a better guy....you're to low in thinking for her. I can assure you, she will break up with you soon. Such a girl can't be dating a guy who thinks raising a family in Nigeria is better Dan canada
Have you been to any embassy in your life before? Do you know what it takes to relocate to Canada? Or you think Canada is Kano that you can wake up one morning and decide to relocate? .

Na your type dey make all these foolish girls dey misbehave for this country. Total annihilation of your type will bring lasting peace to Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:53am On Sep 27, 2022
IMHO bringing an African woman abroad with you is like bringing sand to the beach.... a waste of time/life/energy.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by kingthreat(m): 3:59am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

She wants you to bring her japa dreams to life. grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Blunttruth: 4:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

Insecure simp, so na cos of the fear of a woman having power over you you no wan expand your coast?? Low iq
OM G. You took the words right out of my mouth. When I read the comments of the insecure low iq guys up there I shook my head. Dear poster I know what you are afraid of. You are afraid you won't be able to fit into the system over there, you are feeling comfortable, abi you don't know book ni? You are happy with the peanuts you are receiving here and the mediocre life. When kids start coming you will wish you had left
Most of the myopic guys commenting will jump at it. Don't mind them. Build a better future for your kids
Your wife to be is a keeper, she thinks way better than you.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 27, 2022
Is she contributing to the relocation process?... or she’s probably seen some gold to gig?.

You’ve not even married her and she’s bringing this to d table. Bro/Boss, use your head now that it’s early.

Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by dexmond: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2022
We have heard the stories of how godly women change when they travel abroad. you might end up on the street of Canada when she changes. As for change, environment is a great factor affecting peoples character.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 27, 2022
Yeye fiancee'

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by lawrenzooo: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2022
Truthsoldier:
Good day nairalanders

What should I do now?

Una never marry and she already wants to relocate! You say she's having none of that? Is she the one footing the bill to Canada? if no then she has no say in the matter period....!

If she wants to go to Canada she should go. She go see husband there too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

Silly old fool, I'm more intelligent compared to your entire generations COMBINED! Have you or any of your generation(s) travel outside the shores of Nigeria before?

When people who've got experience are contributing to sensible topics as this, Miserable losers like you ought to hide your faces!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 7:26am On Sep 27, 2022
Blunttruth:

OM G. You took the words right out of my mouth. When I read the comments of the insecure low iq guys up there I shook my head. Dear poster I know what you are afraid of. You are afraid you won't be able to fit into the system over there, you are feeling comfortable, abi you don't know book ni? You are happy with the peanuts you are receiving here and the mediocre life. When kids start coming you will wish you had left
Most of the myopic guys commenting will jump at it. Don't mind them. Build a better future for your kids
Your wife to be is a keeper, she thinks way better than you.

Oh, you've switched to your other account and quoted your dull self to continue spewing your gibberish? grin grin grin

Do you know if the OP is very comfortable here in Nigeria before making your useless assertions of building a better future for his kids? undecided

Must everyone relocate to Europe? What happened to going there and giving birth to the kids when it's time for delivery like the OP rightly said?

MUMU!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by EmzyT: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Ifakiland:

The girl deserve a better guy..you're to low in thinking for her. I can assure you, she will break up with you soon. Such a girl can't be dating a guy who thinks[/s] raising a family in Nigeria is better Dan canada

Oh please keep your rotten thumbs one place old man, and so? if she leaves him is that the end of the world? As a guy, never be afraid to lose any girl, have abundance mentality, idiot. grin Soldier go, soldier come, Barrack still remain. undecided

Between yourself and I, who is now the Insecure simp? grin grin I'm trying to warn him to becareful because of the things I've had a first hand experience of what our fellow brothers go through in the hands of their so-called wives outside and here you are, one Mr.Akpan, who's a Palm-wine tapper in the Village trying to force the OP to adhere to what his so-called fiancee who wouldn't bring anything to the table is saying undecided He wears the Shoes, so he knows where it hurts undecided

The way you idiots rush to call someone a simp on this forum is Hilarious grin grin

You think it's easy to just wake up one day and start relocating abroad? grin If she was to be the one footing ALL THE BILLS on relocating abroad and the OP is being reluctant, I would've understood.

Person wey never excort person go Nigerian Airport before dey force person to relocate abroad grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by blinking001(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2022
That opportunists you call a fiancee doesn't love you Op. Infact women don't love men, fact she cleans for you, cooks and gives you sex occasionally doesn't necessarily translate to her loving you.

You both aren't married yet and she's already calling the shots in your relationship, what then will become of you when you finally get married to her?
Go on twitter and read about all the bad experiences men who decided to tow this path of misery and stupidity are facing in the hands of women who once claimed to cherish and love them until the ends of the world.

You are nothing but a meal ticket to your fiancee op, you are her slave, you're a means to an end for her needs. That in itself is parasitic.
Better run away from that wicked woman and live your life on your own terms.

Stop taking Nigerian women abroad, Nigerian women are terrible narcissists whose modus operandi is to block the airflow of Nigerian men and render them useless and dead. Run for ya lives brothers.

A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants Us To Relocate To Canada by anthonyuncle(m): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2022
she obviously has someone she’s competing with(maybe an ex or a friend) who is abroad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Choir Mistress Accepted Me Today / He Can’t Marry Me Because Of My Tribe After Dating For 5years. People Are Evil / 5 Ways To Get His Attention In 72 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.