Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

I Bought An Iphone 11 For Her And She Opened.... (+18 Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Bought An Iphone 11 For Her And She Opened.... (+18 Pics) (1303 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bought An Iphone 11 For Her And She Opened.... (+18 Pics) by boliswitpassprik(m): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Adanma Rofiat Olumentain my neighbors wife told me she wanted to join the bigz girlz so I adviced her to buy iPhone 11 N900,000 only so she declined and told me she wants the one of N5,000, I said okay. Mr Chukwunedu Rashidi Olumentain transferred the money(N5,000) to me so I went to Computer village in lekki phase 1 to buy the phone.
After trekking for 29days and 3nights I finally found iPhone 11 N5,000 so I bought it. When I got home I went to Olumentain villa and gave Mrs Adanma the phone, she said thank you and gave me two wraps of Akwa ibom fufu that is strong like stone with very cold eguisi stew and hot coke so I said thank you. After two hours she called all her relatives and told them i bought iPhone 11 for her and she opened it and she saw ijebu Garri inside the carton.

I will upload pics when we finish eating the Garri, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

What To Get Him For Valentine? / Is My Wife Right? / This 16 Year Old Girl Insulted Me For Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.