Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (90512 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
matex97:
Bros haba

He's a paid poster.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Legendguru: 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
LMAO...how is it this that got to u? I would have thought you love apc or Buhari more. But that you are reacting to this statement makes me laugh...anyway it's just a ban. I can always get a new account...and you'll know when j do...but at least I'm happy u are wise enough not to defend the nonsense that's happening in your party...I'm sure u saw how that one who tried to defend it sounded. Infact i had to bring it to your notice. You aren't even the most brainwashed anyway...
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
chocolatelady:
Honestly, I dont understand Nigerians. As a daughter of the president, do they expect her to use motor car to go to bauchi. Why the yells on the social media ? Nigerians if given the opportunity, they will do worse. Where is it written that the presidents daughter cannot use her Fathers official jet to travel? Na wa oooh. Nigerians can wail for everything. Una never start. Hanan , pls carry go joor.
It is not her father's private jet. The jet is a property of the federation and it fuelled and maintained with tax payers money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Idadurun: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
rilikalid:
Hannah, the simcard daughter of the woman from the other room.
uncivilized nonsense
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by ACHILLES45: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Staro:
Can you imagine ...
This hypocrite we call president is Nigeria's biggest problem, I swear

The same man who could not release a presidential helicopter to his own Vice President for an official
function leading to Osinbajo nearly losing his life in a chattered helicopter crash

Same man who wants to plunge future generations into a debt of $30b is busy lavishing Nigeria's scarce
resources on frivolous personal jamborees

yorubas must have sense by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
ifiokjohn:
He has children. that what I know
Name one of them.
Infact name the one that got married
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by DapsonX(m): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:
every citizen of Nigeria has constitutionally right of expression . HANAN please carry on grin grin

Who's this old goat ranting�
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by chiron(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:
As long as it's not an offence in the constitution, HANAN please carry on.

SHAME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by chiron(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
DominusPrime:
LMAO...how is it this that got to u? I would have thought you love apc or Buhari more. But that you are reacting to this statement makes me laugh...anyway it's just a ban. I can always get a new account...and you'll know when j do...but at least I'm happy u are wise enough not to defend the nonsense that's happening in your party...I'm sure u saw how that one who tried to defend it sounded. Infact i had to bring it to your notice. You aren't even the most brainwashed anyway...

Stupidity at it's height...SHAME
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by MrSquint: 8:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Noncurrupt Nigerian;

Not a lazy youth in any way;

This is the Presidency you voted: Flash back to those campaign promises and all they said about the previous Govt.

Who do us this bad thing for this country ?
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by ODB2: 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
I blame yaribanza slaves for all this rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by einsteine(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
jaxxy:
It’s no big deal, she’s the presidents daughter was she supposed to fly economy on a commercial flight? The hypocrisy of Buharis enemies or rather Nigerians stinks smtmes.

Note I won’t also expect less from Jonathan’s family.

Osinbajo is not allowed to fly the presidential jet yet Hanan Buhari is allowed to use same for mundane tasks?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Temptee101(m): 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:
[s]hahahahehe abeg since you don't have any meaningful thing to say, let our HANAN MUHAMMADU BUHARI the daughter of the most powerful and loved president in the world be. grin[/s]

You disgust me

Manage this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Staro: 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
yarimo:

ZOMBIE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by magzey: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why is this a Head line lipsrsealed
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by surgical: 10:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Staro:
Can you imagine ...
This hypocrite we call president is Nigeria's biggest problem, I swear

The same man who could not release a presidential helicopter to his own Vice President for an official
function leading to Osinbajo nearly losing his life in a chattered helicopter crash

Same man who wants to plunge future generations into a debt of $30b is busy lavishing Nigeria's scarce
resources on frivolous personal jamborees

they will tell you he is not corrupt,that is their answer to everything

1 Like

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by MrALIVE: 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
Ugly daughter of an ethnic bigot.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by plaindealer: 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
matex97:
I guess it is a complimentary statement in your village.

Keep quiet is not an insult even if it's not a complement.

Stop crying like a baby.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Insectkiller: 11:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
Who wan talk??

Where will ur talk get to

God bless Chinua Achebe.."Naija nah Jungle"

Airforce One that's meant for the President of the Federal Republic..

Did dey/she thinks is a Private Car

Naija ppl mumu never do
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Amudeneogu: 1:56am On Jan 12, 2020
ASO ROCK and everything there is now her father's property
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 12, 2020
plaindealer:

Keep quiet is not an insult even if it's not a complement.

Stop crying like a baby.
It is better not to make a comment than to display your irrationality
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by valentinos22(m): 6:40am On Jan 12, 2020
yarimo:
in your village keep quiet is an insult?

Whatever section of the book was washed for ur "brainwashing program", must be a very crude one..

And u even sound like someone living in a slum, but the effect of the brainwashing on u makes u feel u live in central maitama..

I am sure i have not insulted you ! So show me some love grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Yebosola(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

The VP is just a presidential hand tool or puppy na

He is useless in this Government and to his kinsmen

IPOB, haters will die young oh, abusing his kinsmen is running your stinking mouth recklessly, be warned.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by TerryMcGinis(m): 8:07am On Jan 12, 2020
quirus:

Haba, this is too much. Sorry sir, don vex.
lol...but iz true nau. BTW, abeg how I go use create topic? I can't find the "create topic" icon again...
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Mightyhaiz: 10:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Jonathan has no child
Did u murder his kids?
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by mekuxiani(m): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
yarimo:

its an offence which should make her father impeached it is called misuse of Government Property
as Cuppy de use her papa jet anybody de kill am he should buy a private jet for his family to use
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Sam2310(m): 12:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Make e pain you well well...

Go and hug a transformer.

Just 3year remain for all this _________ Na

Yes, u know the answer to the blank.

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by CoolAmbience(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sam2310:
Just 3year remain for all this _________ Na

Yes, u know the answer to the blank.

Even if na ten years remain, PDP is going nowhere.

Mark my word!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.