Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (90516 Views)

Hanan Buhari To Wed Mohammed Turad / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Mariem Bala Mohammed Arrives Bauchi In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
with so many aides.

Insensitive vagabonds
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Sam2310(m): 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
CoolAmbience:

Even if na ten years remain, PDP is going nowhere.

Mark my word!

am not after a party faa.
just want Nigeria to be okay and seriously the president have not improve us.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Staro: 12:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Terrible country
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by CoolAmbience(m): 2:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Sam2310:
am not after a party faa.
just want Nigeria to be okay and seriously the president have not improve us.

Who be the us?

You mean share money to 'us'?

Because if it is about infrastructural development, management of the economy, employment generation, improving the business climate and security, then I can tell you he has done well.

I will only talk about a few like the Abuja-Kaduna Railway project, new terminal at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Lagos-Ibadan Railway project, 2nd Niger Bridge project, Bonny-Bodo Bridge, Itakpe-Warri Railway project, upgrade and expansion of Akanu Ibiam International Airport, new terminal at Port Harcourt International Airport, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Revitalization of more than 10 moribund Fertilizer Blending Plants, Raising Local Rice Production from 2.5 mmtpa to 5 - 6 mmpta, Raising foreign exchange reserve, Enhancement of National Minimum Wage, Improving Ease of Doing Business etc.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by bluebay(m): 7:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Oil from her father's compound in Katsina, northern Nigeria abi or loan that will be repaid by her father? You should have just kept quiet angry
How much did you work that the government didn't pay you? Ogbeni if you are to be the President, won't your daughter have access to the presidential plane? It's hard time we stop acting like touts..
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2020
bluebay:

How much did you work that the government didn't pay you? Ogbeni if you are to be the President, won't your daughter have access to the presidential plane? It's hard time we stop acting like touts..
If I'm president and I give my daughter access to the jet, it's ur responsibility as a citizen to call me to order. Don't excuse what is wrong under the excuse of everybody does it. Dats how bribery and special centres became the bane of our education till today.
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by yarimo(m): 2:27am On Jan 14, 2020
mekuxiani:

its an offence which should make her father impeached it is called misuse of Government Property
as Cuppy de use her papa jet anybody de kill am he should buy a private jet for his family to use
he should buy her private jet so that you guys will claim he stole your money abi?
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by yarimo(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2020
valentinos22:

Whatever section of the book was washed for ur "brainwashing program", must be a very crude one..

And u even sound like someone living in a slum, but the effect of the brainwashing on u makes u feel u live in central maitama..

I am sure i have not insulted you ! So show me some love grin
in politics a real politician never get angry. grin grin grin
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by yarimo(m): 2:31am On Jan 14, 2020
chiron:

SHAME
is that your local government chairman's name?
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Chinablack: 3:10am On Jan 14, 2020
it baffles that nigerian major ethnic groups would be deceived every election year with the useless and slavish position of vice presidential slot. an ordinary daughter of the president will be cruising in a presidential jet while the so-called vice president of the so-called buhari and osibanjo ticket slogan that was used to deceive southwest during the election is not allowed to use the same jet
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by chiron(m): 4:59am On Jan 15, 2020
yarimo:
is that your local government chairman's name?

Ask again
Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Emmahunk(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2020
Her father is the president for crying out loud!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.