Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 (3163 Views)

She Need A Guy To Date her Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / 'my Baby Dont Need To Work' - See All I Bought For Her Enjoyment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
This is what happens to feminists... they prove all tough till the end.. i wonder why you think you have to prove you are as strong as a man.. well learn from this or god help your old menopaused age

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by chigoizie7(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by drealbenard(m): 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin lwkmd

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by kurupt1: 10:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
They don't have sense, dragging authority with guys.If world war 3 had started as feared ,u will see them hide in shelters with children and tell men to enter warfront
Na technology and social media comfort dey confuse them undecided

14 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
kurupt1:
They don't have sense, dragging authority with guys.If world war 3 had started as feared ,u will see them hide in shelters with children and tell men to enter warfront
Na technology and social media comfort dey confuse them undecided
social media don spoil alot of people

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Jodha(f): 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lmao.... hypocrite oshi...dem plenty..
Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by iLegendd(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
Life is a choice. Choice is personal.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by SirDanny7(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
iLegendd:
this one you Don book space so expecting some words of wisdom grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Linda's matter keeps giving some people sleepless nights angry grin
Truth is, it changes nothing. She's big already
Live and let live

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Live and let live
at this point she's the one having sleepless nights.. why do you women love loathing and deceiving yourselves...lol society would always respect an average woman with a family than a 40 year old woman with $14million inside account but no family

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by hollawaley2: 11:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
This ain't the stone age no more. Grow up! Women can choose what they want to do with their life. Having a Man or a family does not quantify to living a fulfilling life.

In short, smoke weed, drink water and mind your business. Linda is there making money you dey here dey open thread on am. Go participate in some giveaways or some other shiits. Omo Ase grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
You people... Let linda rest

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 11:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
hollawaley2:
This ain't the stone age no more. Grow up! Women can choose what they want to do with their life. Having a Man or a family does not quantify to living a fulfilling life.

In short, smoke weed, drink water and mind your business. Linda is there making money you dey here dey open thread on am. Go participate in some giveaways or some other shiits. Omo Ase grin grin
i run an online business.. doing ecommerce.. own a store that generates more than i need for the rest of my life.. you don't know me... anyways yes we aren't in the stone age anymore but laws of nature still apply anyway.. if shes so happy why does she keep disturbing us on Instagram, how she'd make a beautiful bride... lol she's not so happy is she?

8 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 11:28pm On Jan 11, 2020
iLegendd:
yes its a choice, make your choice and stick to it.. dont carry alot of people on a bad wagon and then retrace your steps, leaving your followers in the dark while you do something else.. see beyonce.. sold records intoxicating women on how to be single and powerful without a man... na she go marry, even jayz dey cheat on am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
doggedfighter:
Live and let live
. How about you checking this out. A bastard is a person whose parents were not married to each other at the time that he or she was born.Do you want that for your unborn child?

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i run an online business.. doing ecommerce.. own a store that generates more than i need for the rest of my life.. you don't know me... anyways yes we aren't in the stone age anymore but laws of nature still apply anyway.. if shes so happy why does she keep disturbing us on Instagram, how she'd make a beautiful bride... lol she's not so happy is she?
. And she has a bastard child : fact

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 11:46pm On Jan 11, 2020
Jaubdu:
. And she has a bastard child : fact
poor pikin no know wetin hin mama carry give am
Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
poor pikin no know wetin hin mama carry give am
. I feel for that boy. Women won't learn a thing or two. I do feel she is not a bad person maybe she just get bad luck or she is afraid of random guys

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I feel for that boy. Women won't learn a thing or two. I do feel she is not a bad person maybe she just get bad luck or she is afraid of random guys
she was prominent for feminism during her youthful days... shes like a dove now

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
she was prominent for feminism during her youthful days... shes like a dove now
I like the fact that she is hard working person ,cos only pussycat can't keep you at the top, but she mess up having a child without marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by generationz(f): 2:38am On Jan 12, 2020
When did she ever say she did not need a man?

You people will just make up stories out of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 12, 2020
Weyrey dey worry her medulla
Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Kennedyiheme: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2020
generationz:
When did she ever say she did not need a man?

You people will just make up stories out of jealousy.
grin dont let us bring out her books of 2010

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by Powersurge: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2020
If you want to add some tech skills to your skill set, follow CalyxDats on YouTube.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8uWi5m5FMUER-4jonqfFOg
Re: Linda Ikeji: From "I Dont Need A Man" To Catching Bouquet At 40 by hollawaley2: 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
stop worrying about her, Mind your business!

(1) (Reply)

I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother / Meet Uche Mba, The 24-year-old Igbo Lady That Transformed Her Body Naturally / A Guy Asking Me Out Save My Name As Okpoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.