Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (46000 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by gosmoney(m): 7:02am On Jan 12, 2020
What am even angry with here is been her person project how will nigerian studen written dere project will feel like

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by seguno2: 7:04am On Jan 12, 2020
COMPENGRFRANK:
THIS MAN REALLY HAVE INTEGRITY

You mean audio integrity
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by contigiency(m): 7:04am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:
Cry from today till thy kingdom come it is her right.

Don't mind them. All these ones screaming up down will even do the worst if they have the same opportunity. They are only interested in buhari, while their governors and their local government chairmen are dinning with the devil at their expense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Chuksmonika(m): 7:11am On Jan 12, 2020
nigerians are toothless bulldog,we specialize in wailing and making hell of noise on social media,suffering and smiling...ya all should brace up for Upper Next level...2023 to 2027

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by ContractKiller: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Racoon:

Just imagine! This is ridiculous.A jet for official use of the President/VP/SGF/AGF? This regime is still the most hypocritical & corrupt.Buhari have ended up doing the worst.

Imagine if it were another president's daughter that did this nonsense & watch as Lai Mohammed and all the useless dead zombies of the hypocritical APC regime condemn it.As for Graba Shehu, defending the gaffes of a lawless govt is transient.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
seguno2:

Faith without works equals audio rescue.
Keep waiting!

Make I go revolt abi?
No be me oooo! Count me out
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Codes151(m): 7:13am On Jan 12, 2020
Let’s sell the plane then. MAke everyone use bus or take Ibom air
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2020
drips8:
It's only in this part of the world that the president owns the country.

Stop telling lies

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Racoon:

Just imagine! This is ridiculous.A jet for official use of the President/VP/SGF/AGF? This regime is still the most hypocritical & corrupt.Buhari have ended up doing the worst.

Imagine if it were another president's daughter that did this nonsense & watch as Lai Mohammed and all the useless dead zombies of the hypocritical APC regime condemn it.As for Graba Shehu, defending the gaffes of a lawless govt is transient.

Stop exposing your illiteracy

We talking about the No 1 family here

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Kuginzi: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Useless Government
Useless Administration
Useless APC
Useless Party Chairman
Useless Presidential Candidate
Useless President
Useless Muhammad Buhari
Useless Presidential Family
Useless Hanan
Useless Presidential Spokesman
Useless Garba Shehu
Useless Bauchi
Useless Jet
Useless Nigeria
Useless Cameraman
Useless Swift Network
Useless Nairaland
Useless OP grin
Useless Post
Useless Readers
Useless Commenters
Useless Quoters

grin
Don't worry by 2023 Atiku is coming

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
etebefia:
May we not experience anything like Buhari regime again in this country.
Ameen
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by PointZerom: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:

You mean it is her right to fly a presidential jet from Abuja to Bouchi just to take a photograph?.

Don't let your love for Buhari to becloud your sense of reasoning.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:20am On Jan 12, 2020
mariovito:
In Nigeria, impunity reigns supreme

What's impunity here.

Explain please.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Devil they support Devil.
Am not surprise sha because I know E don tay way Nigeria finish.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by PointZerom: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop exposing your illiteracy

We talking about the No 1 family here

You're the one exposing your illiteracy here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Exmilitant(m): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Buhari Has Become Too Soft These Days... Old Age?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2020
no office of the first lady because buhari want to save cost of governance but we have Office of the First Daughter

ADA 1 of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by GermanMelania: 7:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:
why is this so?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by LOGOBELT: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
kenny160:
symptom of unemployment

Exactly, you are totally RIGHT!!!

I run a BUSINESS! AM NOT EMPLOYED NIGGA

Give that a space in your head
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2020
Rubbish. Even as stubborn as Trump is, he can never allow any of his kids use AF1 for their private runarounds. They only fly that plane when they tag along with him. Nigeria is such a zoo.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by sulaak(m): 7:31am On Jan 12, 2020
simple250:
The only fool I can see are the yorubas ass LICKERS..

Why do you have to abuse an entire ethnic group?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by jacoik(m): 7:38am On Jan 12, 2020
knightsTempler:
When someone ask you to send him/her a joke, don't stress yourself, just type NIGERIA ��
lolxxxxx hahahhahaha u no well. Na my sweet con3 u dey abuse lyk dis? Du u knw hu I bi?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by seguno2: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:

Make I go revolt abi?
No be me oooo! Count me out

So if no be you, working with others, na who e go be?
Have you seen where God came down to rescue anyone or any country
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Advocate500: 7:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Bobby4090:
Na wa ooo. Using the a tax payers funded Presidential Jet and received by a convoy of 15 vehicles for her personal photo project.
The Buhari I used to know that was with Idiagbon then wouldn't have authorized and defended this publicly. The Buhari I see now is a changed person. When will salvation come to Nigeria.
When my brother? When?
when u started reasoning beyond my tribe or the other tribe.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by GMbuharii: 7:41am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGBELT:
Useless Government
Useless Administration
Useless APC
Useless Party Chairman
Useless Presidential Candidate
Useless President
Useless Muhammad Buhari
Useless Presidential Family
Useless Hanan
Useless Presidential Spokesman
Useless Garba Shehu
Useless Bauchi
Useless Jet
Useless Nigeria
Useless Cameraman
Useless Swift Network
Useless coneheaded structures: AKA BMC chop-money mentals
Helinues afamed itsme0

Useless Nairaland
Useless OP grin
Useless Post
Useless Readers
Useless Commenters
Useless Quoters

grin

grin grin grin

Lzaa immhotep bia o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nwaonyishi69: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2020
I said so on nairaland forum, the day this news came on board and I have been vindicated ***** at 6:47am:
Politics / Re: Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet by Nwaonyishi69: 9:54am On Jan 11
The misinformation group and cabal in power can explain this out. Garba, lair or Fashina would eulogize this as a case of humility, hard work, cultural revival, Nigerian image laundering and money making example, 'for a president's daughter to be taking special photographs in Nigeria, after buying first class in photography, from an English university'. When a fish is rotting, it starts from the head. When a government becomes a family and crony affair (like with Napoleon, idi amin, Mobutu and Ferdinand Marcos) the citizens are advised to tighten their belts but the owners of the state will live in opulence and lies will become the standard information issued from the seat of government. Nigeria, as a ruined entity has now been confirmed by the total conversion of state resources to private family conveniences. We can now hail the regime of the 'credible' ones.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by GMbuharii: 7:43am On Jan 12, 2020
simple2500:
The only fool I can see are the yorubas ass LICKERS..

Helinues afamed yorubahero12 statusquoante (lzaa immhotep bastardmod)

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by eedimo(m): 7:44am On Jan 12, 2020
God should come quickly please...
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Advocate500: 7:44am On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
She should be made to pay for the cost. This happens even in the US but the cost will be paid for by the user since this is not an official assignment. End of story.

Mr tribalism, and u have to drop this rubbish here?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2020
This is so bad. How on earth can this be defended ? What kind of indescpline and corruption merged as one is this ? Is that jet personal property of Mr Buhari or state owned ? What stopped that girl from taking a commercial flight to Bauchi for her personal business if she must fly ?

This is what happens when a crude and uneducated herdsman is the president of a country like Nigeria. Buhari is a scam ! I can't even imagine the kind of controversy this would have generated if it had happened during Jonathan's era. Lai Mohammed could have invited the military to take over government because of it. Bunch of scammers !

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Originalsly: 7:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Hmmm..... so what happens if she wants to go to Dubai?....or US?....on personal trips?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Shocked Over Massive Crowd At Atiku's Rally In Ogun / El-rufai’s Son Calls Fayose A ''VAGABOND'' (photo) / Widow Of Deceased NSCDC Cg’s First Outrider Gets Automatic Job (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.