Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (45998 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by olufemi247(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2020
Good morning y’all,as usual I would expect the normal ranting online condemning this abuse of power by the top elite.
my Question goes like this:For how long can we keep ranting here online whence nothing will happen in reality?
1: For long how can these elite keep on misusing funds then we ‘only’ complain online and move on ?Aint we youth tooooo weak?aint it time we stop fearing the concept of death and show these fucktards how things are being done in reality?
2.Police and law enforcement agencies kill at will people’s sons,daughters,breadwinners like they ain’t got no family,kids,wives,like they ain’t humans just cuz the world government gave em power....I will put it to them JUDGMENT DAY is coming even if it’s 50 years from now.we must go back to the old African ways to correct these abnormalities.
The most annoying part is that religion has bleeped us all mentality that we wait for coming of a Gay Christ or Allah to save us from all this people.The original African man is a fearless man,there is nothing like judgment day after death by a white man on the throne.we should unlearn what we learnt from colonization cuz it’s really fucking us hard mentally and we believe things will be better.Next election we vote a new set of looters and d status quo keeps goin on and on.Its time we start resisting like a real African blood the concept of ‘Government’ imposed on us when dis fucking Neanderthal crossed the Mediterranean to Africa. WE JUST WANT a JUST SOCIETY.

Make I leave matter here godi......

Take the lead to protest first...then people who are interested(like me) will join you
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by olufemi247(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Take the lead to protest first...then people who are interested(like me) will join you
Good morning y’all,as usual I would expect the normal ranting online condemning this abuse of power by the top elite.
my Question goes like this:For how long can we keep ranting here online whence nothing will happen in reality?
1: For long how can these elite keep on misusing funds then we ‘only’ complain online and move on ?Aint we youth tooooo weak?aint it time we stop fearing the concept of death and show these fucktards how things are being done in reality?
2.Police and law enforcement agencies kill at will people’s sons,daughters,breadwinners like they ain’t got no family,kids,wives,like they ain’t humans just cuz the world government gave em power....I will put it to them JUDGMENT DAY is coming even if it’s 50 years from now.we must go back to the old African ways to correct these abnormalities.
The most annoying part is that religion has bleeped us all mentality that we wait for coming of a Gay Christ or Allah to save us from all this people.The original African man is a fearless man,there is nothing like judgment day after death by a white man on the throne.we should unlearn what we learnt from colonization cuz it’s really fucking us hard mentally and we believe things will be better.Next election we vote a new set of looters and d status quo keeps goin on and on.Its time we start resisting like a real African blood the concept of ‘Government’ imposed on us when dis fucking Neanderthal crossed the Mediterranean to Africa. WE JUST WANT a JUST SOCIETY.

Make I leave matter here godi......[/quote]
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Surulereman(m): 10:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Did I read that she's conducting her project on northern culture? Are being awarded a First Class Degree? Which one should come first? Am confused.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by ABCthings: 10:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Mac1807:
angry angry

Make I leave matter here godi......
You wanted make sense but your bigotry gave you away.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by OnyesomJ(m): 10:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Ingredients Nonsense!!!

It’s High we do the Right Things now

We don’t need Old fools like Buhari as Our President Again

I wipe for Nigeria ��

Corruption Everywhere

Nonsense Human Beings Everywhere

Buhari has Failed woefully

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Whichever way you look at it... it's a wastage of public fund. Buhari is an hypocrite. Before he became the president , he was speaking against all the govt reckless.spending. now he has assumed the leadership.position he s doing the same thing. I will not be surprised.if buhari is fucking foreign olosho in aso rock.
Foreign olosho is.good for health.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by opeey(m): 10:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Danpotter:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/buharis-children-have-right-to-use-presidential-jet-presidency/
Buhari's Daughter uses presidential Jet to Take Pictures for her own personal business ,why VP Osinbajo uses Hired Chopper for official duties. this people are jokers and hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by RaptorF35: 10:34am On Jan 12, 2020
So, we have been ruling by dynasty.... They should be shameful....
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Giftedtu: 10:36am On Jan 12, 2020
When will cases as this be reported about other countries? country's presidential jet, 15 convoy... i sorry for this black shit
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Teenaira: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Racoon:

Just imagine! This is ridiculous.A jet for official use of the President/VP/SGF/AGF? This regime is still the most hypocritical & corrupt.Buhari have ended up doing the worst.

Imagine if it were another president's daughter that did this nonsense & watch as Lai Mohammed and all the useless dead beat zombies of the hypocritical APC regime condemn it to high heavens.As for Graba Shehu, defending the gaffes of a lawless govt is transient.

My brother, you are too wicked !!! Are you a journalist ? Thank you so much for digging up this exposeeeeeeee for all to see.

Whatever drink you take, drink a bottle on me and send me the bill.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Chukwurah003: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Racoon:

Just imagine! This is ridiculous.A jet for official use of the President/VP/SGF/AGF? This regime is still the most hypocritical & corrupt.Buhari have ended up doing the worst.

Imagine if it were another president's daughter that did this nonsense & watch as Lai Mohammed and all the useless dead beat zombies of the hypocritical APC regime condemn it to high heavens.As for Graba Shehu, defending the gaffes of a lawless govt is transient.

It takes a brainwashed person to type some of the rubbish comments we see on Nairaland.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by loswhite(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:

Many many govt officials including I believe Hillary, and manny others in the past have been made to refund cost of using public properties such as Airplanes for private use. Google is your friend, if you lack knowledge of something, you can always Google it before making a comment.

"When a trip is for political or unofficial purposes, those involved must pay for their own food and lodging and other related expenses, and they must also reimburse the government with the equivalent of the airfare that they would have paid had they used a commercial airline"

That's from the page of FAS.org regarding Presidential travel policy and cost.

I don't have to waste my time to answer you...You can also Google how the president takes his bath since you think Google give you all the answers. It is one thing to see FAS.org page it is another thing for a policy or statement to be implemented exactly 100 percent.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/09/steven-mnuchin-democrats-trump-secret-service-spending&ved=2ahUKEwiC4LDr5P3mAhXIbMAKHQ1mB0MQiJQBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw39SpoWBv8UvCOZPtG4PmLN&ampcf=1 you can read this to see how trump's family have been using tax payers money to travel. If you lack in-depth knowledge of how political office is run ask questions.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by IpobAntidote: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=loswhite post=85726973] I don't have to waste my time to answer you...You can also Google how the president takes his bath since you think Google give you all the answers. It is one thing to see FAS.org page it is another thing for a policy or statement to be implemented exactly 100 percent.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/09/steven-mnuchin-democrats-trump-secret-service-spending&ved=2ahUKEwiC4LDr5P3mAhXIbMAKHQ1mB0MQiJQBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw39SpoWBv8UvCOZPtG4PmLN&ampcf=1 you can read this to see how trump's family have been using tax payers money to travel. If you lack in-depth knowledge of how political office is run ask questions.[/quote][/s]

Just wasted your time to write and post this contradictory jargon. Very shallow I must say.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by loswhite(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[[s]quote author=loswhite post=85726973] I don't have to waste my time to answer you...You can also Google how the president takes his bath since you think Google give you all the answers. It is one thing to see FAS.org page it is another thing for a policy or statement to be implemented exactly 100 percent.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/09/steven-mnuchin-democrats-trump-secret-service-spending&ved=2ahUKEwiC4LDr5P3mAhXIbMAKHQ1mB0MQiJQBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw39SpoWBv8UvCOZPtG4PmLN&ampcf=1 you can read this to see how trump's family have been using tax payers money to travel. If you lack in-depth knowledge of how political office is run ask questions.[/s]

Just wasted your time to write and post this contradictory jargon. Very shallow I must say.
You are just dumb
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2020
etebefia:
May we not experience anything like Buhari regime again in this country.

what we are we going to do to the south west voters who voted for this monsters APC

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by IpobAntidote: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2020
loswhite:
You are just dumb

Obviously and evidently not as dumb as your FATHER.

Imbecility is inherently prevalent in your lineage.
Pls don't pass it on to your unborn children.

Dumb MF, STFU AND GET LOST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by tete7000(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2020
etebefia:
May we not experience anything like Buhari regime again in this country.

Amen! I hope all the mumus shouting sai Buhari some years back have learnt lessons... I doubt Nigerians do sha... They have short memories.. They can't even remember all the fake promises Buhari made them and how he has denied a single one of them

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by davidtemi(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2020
yeyeboi:
What stupid right does she have to fly a private jet that her father did not buy with his money

na their fault?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by davidtemi(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2020
whixstan:
What about we the citizens sad sad sad
u av right to fly private tricycle. Heaven all destroy them all + thier yeye slowpoke children

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by davidtemi(m): 11:16am On Jan 12, 2020
whixstan:
What about we the citizens sad sad sad
u av right to fly private tricycle. Heaven ll destroy them all + thier yeye slowpoke children
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by joefelin2345: 11:19am On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
I'm not even angry about the dullard of daura and his family of numbskulls.

The problem I have is the buffoons who drag pots of amala with their family members under leaky brown roofs somewhere in Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, illorin defending the dullard on empty stomachs in their rat infested rooms.

You are a complete bastard for bringing these towns into your dirty post. The Yoruba live in towns n cities not in villages. They gave a long history of civilization n are even regarded as the recanation of 'The lost Atlantis Civilization '. Is Garuba Shehu, Femi Adesina or even Jagaban Borgu from any of those towns? slowpoke.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2020
GMbuharii:

grin grin grin

Lzaa afamed bia o
Helinues is coming to report LOGBELT for non-conformity ;F

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2020
GMbuharii:

Helinues afamed yorubahero12 statusquoante (lzaa immhotep bastardmod)

grin
Where is ebenezar2020

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:

Don't be bitter.

All fingers are not equal.

Your job is not complete. Though Obama paid the bill for the use of air force one by his kids, kindly furnish us with the response of Americans to this news. Then we can judge if we're just crying wolf where there is none

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by madridsta007(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2020
Danpotter:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/buharis-children-have-right-to-use-presidential-jet-presidency/

I love this.

Hope the next President from Southern Nigeria has been taking notes.
Sai Buhari!
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Reference(m): 11:32am On Jan 12, 2020
There is nothing to comment about here.
Nigerians have ceded their power to hold government to account.
Democracy means the government fears the people and acts accordingly.
Autocracy means the people fear the goverment and succumb accordingly.

Autocracy doesn't jump on a people. It creeps on them with the aid of ignorance, division and sentiment. Poor quality citizens cannot produce good quality governments.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:35am On Jan 12, 2020
contigiency:
If it's their right, so be it.
Right? Did you say right?!! Not even privilege shocked

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2020
payperpost:
no office of the first lady because buhari want to save cost of governance but we have Office of the First Daughter

ADA 1 of Nigeria
Last daughter office leleyi o
ADA 1 dey separate

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by dbonks(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Very soon the son would be using the jet to go visit his babe and inlaws, and you people would come out and tell us that, it is right... Nonsense and ingredients.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:

But I gave an example of the Obama kids earlier.
You're a useless liar and a zombie. They went with their mum who was on an official tour of Europe.
Here's a link. Stop being stupid
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3128657/amp/Sasha-Malia-Obama-dress-retail-therapy-Milan-day-sightseeing-mom.html

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Surulereman:
Did I read that she's conducting her project on northern culture? Are being awarded a First Class Degree? Which one should come first? Am confused.
Lol. Them don win before match end!! grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
loswhite:
I don't have to waste my time to answer you...You can also Google how the president takes his bath since you think Google give you all the answers. It is one thing to see FAS.org page it is another thing for a policy or statement to be implemented exactly 100 percent.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/09/steven-mnuchin-democrats-trump-secret-service-spending&ved=2ahUKEwiC4LDr5P3mAhXIbMAKHQ1mB0MQiJQBMAB6BAgJEAQ&usg=AOvVaw39SpoWBv8UvCOZPtG4PmLN&ampcf=1 you can read this to see how trump's family have been using tax payers money to travel. If you lack in-depth knowledge of how political office is run ask questions.
Chai. See zombie. Did you even read what you pasted? Where is it written there that Trump's children though being administration officials used air force one to travel. The cost being debated is the cost of secret service personnel who are attached to president's family members just as we have here in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election / Photos Of Ofinjite Amachree That Was Burnt By Thugs In Rivers / Ekiti Election; Policemen Molested After Voting Was Disrupted By Thugs. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.