Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet (45995 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Cabal Aren’t Hungry People, They Are Respectable Nigerians / President Buhari’s Children And Where They Schooled - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Enculer2: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Too unfortunate to share the same country with Hausa fulani Islamic demons.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Suremikky(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2020
It is finished
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:54am On Jan 12, 2020
only foolish people praise that cow in asorock

one of the greatest mistake of creation was making Buhari a human. that cow have no business in human world
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2020
Government of the kworupt... For the kworupt... And by the corrupt.
Buhari never ceases to amaze me.... This is d most critically savage president ever. TFY...
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by adebaba5: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Nigeria!!
politicians would always look for ways to defend themselves no matter the situation.
what's bad is bad. the logistics involved in flying that plane and it's crew to that state can comfortably feed an IDP camp. This wastefulness should be frowned at and not defended. This is the same govt that reportedly banned its ministers and entourage from flying first class because they want to reduce cost of governance.
no examplary leadership. we go soon hear say dem fly plane go drink nunu for katsina

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by IpobAntidote: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2020
Advocate500:
Mr tribalism, and u have to drop this rubbish here?

If advocating against a set of criminal terrorist is tribalism to you then it only shows your level of depravity and brainwashing. I'll suggest you GET A LIFE and GET LOST. Your views and opinions are as worthless as FART.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by naxclimpsey(m): 8:02am On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:
I'm not even angry about the dullard of daura and his family of numbskulls.

The problem I have is the buffoons who drag pots of amala with their family members under leaky brown roofs somewhere in Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, illorin defending the dullard on empty stomachs in their rat infested rooms.

Must you display your bitterness openly. More reasons you guys can't live amongst yourselves. Hatred has eaten deep in your system.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by lazarusokafor90(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:

The problem I have is the buffoons who drag pots of amala with their family members under leaky brown roofs somewhere in Ibadan, Ogbomosho, Oshogbo, illorin defending the dullard on empty stomachs in their rat infested rooms.
When I see those kinds of people, I tell myself again that this country is hopeless.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by West2019(m): 8:05am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Useless Government
Useless Administration
Useless APC
Useless Party Chairman
Useless Presidential Candidate
Useless President
Useless Muhammad Buhari
Useless Presidential Family
Useless Hanan
Useless Presidential Spokesman
Useless Garba Shehu
Useless Bauchi
Useless Jet
Useless Nigeria
Useless Cameraman
Useless Swift Network
Useless Nairaland
Useless OP grin
Useless Post
Useless Readers
Useless Commenters
Useless Quoters

you dey mad .why readers and Quote
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Commentor: 8:08am On Jan 12, 2020
PointZerom:

You mean it is her right to fly a presidential jet from Abuja to Bouchi just to take a photograph?.

Don't let your love for Buhari to becloud your sense of reasoning.

Don't be bitter.

All fingers are not equal.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by BroOptimist(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2020
drightguy:

You gave up on everyone grin
Lol...

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Commentor: 8:11am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:

Exactly, you are totally RIGHT!!!

I run a BUSINESS! AM NOT EMPLOYED NIGGA

Give that a space in your head

I'm hoping when you fill out a form you write unemployed.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Tchange1(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2020
What rubbish is this.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Ikennafabian651(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2020
Useless country. If the children likes, they can carry Aso rock and travel its theirs. Rubbish!!
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by TemmyT002(m): 8:20am On Jan 12, 2020
Don't mind the noisemakers
Na because their papa no be president
Why can't they say she should go and rent an apartment out of Aso Rock.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by LordShiva97(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2020
The president's daughter is flying in a luxurious presidential jet and needs a convoy of 15 vehicles to transport herself from the airport to the Bauchi palace while Prime Ministers and members of parliament of highly developed richer countries are riding bicycles to their office.

[spitts in utter disgust]

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Chicastle: 8:22am On Jan 12, 2020
A country that lacks 24hrs power supply is a Sithole Nigeria is number one. To me it is assumed Nigeria has no president and cabinets .all they have is thiefs

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by iamfromlagos(f): 8:25am On Jan 12, 2020
etebefia:
May we not experience anything like Buhari regime again in this country.
A loud AMEN!
Buhari is another synonym for CORRUPTION.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Burruchaga71(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2020
This idiot in Asorock thinks he owns Nigeria
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by LOGOBELT: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Commentor:

I'm hoping when you fill out a form you write unemployed.

No, ooo God Forbid!

I write Self Employed grin

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2020
Where's that useless zombie who was lying that this girl studied one science course. Thunder must choose a day to fire zombies for choosing to undertake the defence of those who are killing the country from within. I made it known to him then that the girl entered UK school after her papa became president but in a bid to defend nonsense, the clown started pushing out lies. I really don't understand what those idiots are gaining from this govt that they've become totally senseless!! angry

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by ServantsOfTruth: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2020
You are on point bro

Don't mind that old foolish goat
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by ezra1990: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Useless Government
Useless Administration
Useless APC
Useless Party Chairman
Useless Presidential Candidate
Useless President
Useless Muhammad Buhari
Useless Presidential Family
Useless Hanan
Useless Presidential Spokesman
Useless Garba Shehu
Useless Bauchi
Useless Jet
Useless Nigeria
Useless Cameraman
Useless Swift Network
Useless Nairaland
Useless OP grin
Useless Post
Useless Readers
Useless Commenters
Useless Quoters

........And lastly Useless You.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Kirinwa: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
GogobiriLalas:
Yep she's flying on tax payer's dime and it's all good. Only in Nigeria smh

You need to read more and watch international news. Don't restrict yourself to nairaland.

First families fly presidential jets.

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by smogup: 8:33am On Jan 12, 2020
Buhari's children have right to use the presidential jet but osinbande the VP doesn't have the right use it

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Ferdinandu(m): 8:34am On Jan 12, 2020
So she is using the Presidential Jet to go and do her school project. and the imbeciles are trying to convince us that it is her right. In the land of Mr integrity we were told that there is not going to be First lady office. Now we have Office 1st lady, 1st son, 1st daughter, 2nd daughter, 3rd daughter. It is alright we will still swallow all, we are still Nigerians

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by semyman: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Wailers have been under fed of recent, this is keeping them active momentarily

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by cminadum: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Basher8583: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2020
LabDNA:

Sore losers are always angry. They like to look for anybody to pick a fight with. Additionally they always look for someone to blame for their anger.
With all your anger, Buhari no send you, SW does not have your time. Yet you will not let SW rest as your kith and kin abandon your failed and wreaked SE to berth in Jibowu and Ojota daily to sell pvssy and gala.
How many SW do you see running to SE on a daily basis like you social beggars.
And for your information I'm from the North but I love my SW brothers.

You can go ahead and report me to the mod. I need that feedback that I dealt with that your dirty conscience

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by donprinyo(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2020
Surprisingly, some people will believe there is nothing wrong in this. Even our media will just let dis go like nothing wrong with this. Nigeria is now an autocratic nation.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2020
Nobody knows what's goin on in this country.. this is just a tip of the ice. Alot of ppl want justice to be served buh it will be better one day. We all need to take a little step further and the rest is magic
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet by loswhite(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2020
IpobAntidote:
She should be made to pay for the cost. This happens even in the US but the cost will be paid for by the user since this is not an official assignment. End of story.

lol which USA? Abeg talk another story jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ICRC Moving Released Chibok Girls NAF MI- 17 / Anambra: I Don't Believe You - Soludo Reacts To Fr. Ebube Muonso's Prophecy / Heavily Armed Troops Patrol Anambra Ahead Of Governorship Election