Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details (9436 Views)

Economic Hardship: Tinubu To Meet 36 Govs Before Departing For Addis Ababa / Bill Seeking Life Pension For Enugu Ex-Governors & Their Deputies Sparks Outcry / Dickson Signs Bill For Bayelsa Lawmakers’ Life Pension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details by seangy4konji: 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
Till this public service holder realise that bribery and corruption is. Crime we won't move forward

They would seize salary of our elders thatbwerved our father land with all their might and they be building shopping complexes.

If there is a capital punisent in Nigeria then may they will sit up..

We can even get national I'd without bribery.

You can't even joined armed force or navy without bribing. How do you bribe to serve your country??

Clear me now. .
Re: Life Pension: SERAP Asks Court To Order 36 Govs To Publish Payment Details by TheGift: 11:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Why should they be tired when they are playing the role of holding government accountable; a role we need many more citizens and institutions to play ? Why
Richdad50:
shocked

SERAP, by now should be tired of all these order here and there that are seldom obeyed. Too much of everything is bad.

Richdad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: If You Don’t Bid, You Can’t Win, Osinbajo Tells Youths / ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger / Osun 2018: Ssg’s Exit Won’t Affect My Victory - Oyetola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.