Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend (7135 Views)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / My new Date Is 5 inch below my shoulder, does the height difference matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by thablogger: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
A South African Basketballer shares photos of him standing with his girlfriend.

The attention of people were drawn to how cute they look together but was also drawn to the height difference between the two.

See photos ...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/see-extreme-height-difference-between.html

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by daddytime(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerian economy vs. The U.S economy.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by thablogger: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
See more photos Here>>>>
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by jeff1607(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
long distance relationship

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by SEGLIZ: 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
word and opposite.

2 Likes

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by psalmsmiles(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
nawa o

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by bigdammyj: 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
Long journey to promise land

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heroclitus(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
I'm not this tall, I'm only 6'4, but then, I still feel I'd commit a crime by dating a lady below 5'9 feet

How does he feel looking this down on his girl...Good for them tho

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heroclitus(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by itzprezy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
Good combination.. He can get bj while both of them are standing like that..she just need to lower her head small..no need to kneel down

Wetin I dey talk sef

9 Likes

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by WonderManly(m): 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
If you ask her why is she dating him? She will tells you she's dating him because of his Big Black long Cassava, Cucumber, Cockson, Dickson and Prickson.
You can quote me anywhere! I dey my house.
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heymus(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
daddytime:
Nigerian economy vs. The U.S economy.
I disagree with this your description oh. That means Nigerian economy is more robust than U.s. 's angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
At least this is still better than Shaquille O'Neal and his girlfriend. I wonder how Shaq makes love to her without crushing her.

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Heroclitus:
I'm not this tall, I'm only 6'4, but then, I still feel I'd commit a crime by dating a lady below 5'9 feet

You are tall. Even me that I am 6'2, I am considered tall.

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by We4all: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Heroclitus:

That's not fair! Why dash the hope
of short girls who admire tall guys like you? I'm gonna sue your ass for publicly looking down on shorties. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
itzprezy:
Good combination.. He can get bj while both of them are standing like that..she just need to lower her head small..no need to kneel down

Wetin I dey talk sef

grin
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by We4all: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:

You are tall. Even me that I am 6'2, I am considered tall.

A guy above 6 feet is considered tall. Anything below should fall under average height.

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
We4all:

A guy above 6 feet is considered tall. Anything below should fall under average height.

Yep
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by kay29000(m): 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Please can someone help me give a spiritual slap to that guy that uploaded the disgusting phlegm picture above.
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by A305: 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Long distance relationship
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heroclitus(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
We4all:

That's not fair! Why dash the hope
of short girls who admire tall guys like you? I'm gonna sue your ass for publicly looking down on shorties. grin grin grin

No mind me bro... I have a strong misconception about not-too-tall ladies
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heroclitus(m): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by PlaysNigeria: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
shocked what kind of fraction is this, I here by declare this relationship inconclusive
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
My height is 6.4" and I'm finding it difficult to stand with people below 5.10" not to talk of dating such ladies.
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by NiklauseFred(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
See as the guy leg dey cheesy cheesy

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by ajokeade920: 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
Just like me and boo wink
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
At least she can always look 'UP' to him na grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Heloct(f): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
They are both happy. That's what matters.

The guy is tall o.
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
kay29000:
At least this is still better than Shaquille O'Neal and his girlfriend. I wonder how Shaq makes love to her without crushing her.

Don't underestimate the Power of elasticity of the Toto fah in the act of DOG STYLE.

1 Like

Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by stevesawo: 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
What APC promised us vs what they gave us.
Re: See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend by Cheryph200(m): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is what they call daddy and daughter

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Men Do That Set Back Their Destiny / Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / Loving It Big. Why Men Like Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.