Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) (53635 Views)

See The Extreme Height Difference Between This Basketballer And His Girlfriend / 'Long Distance' Pre-Wedding Photo. See The Height Difference / My new Date Is 5 inch below my shoulder, does the height difference matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtvv: 3:32pm On Jan 12
Couple with "massive" height difference share cute video.

Well the man is still a "tall" man. You dont believe? Watch until his dance at the end of the video cheesy

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wBKJ8LJuw8

6 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by peanutbutterr: 3:37pm On Jan 12

being short doesn’t mean you should behave like a sissy. in no time she will dump his ass for a masculine man

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 3:38pm On Jan 12
Portable man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by DaddyRochie1642: 3:38pm On Jan 12
[quote author=peanutbutterr post=127907339][/quote]

grin
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by PinkNature: 4:05pm On Jan 12
She married him because of the big bick.

Nature can be funny at times.. see the kind of bazooka this lil man is armed with.

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by DyingFetus: 5:30pm On Jan 12
Na simp be that

He go day wash her pants while she goes out to get reasonable dicking from Chad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by lilvicky68(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12
man of the year, see the kind of soft foam he is resting his head on.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Kobicove(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12
Long distance relationship grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 6:03pm On Jan 12
shocked

Picture this,
Every time these two hugged while courting, this guy's head was pressing into fresh cleavage and you're wondering why he didn't hesitate to wife such a woman.

When nowadays, instead of getting pleasure from hugging a lady, your account balance reduces for embracing her responsibilities.

God knows I don't hate women and I can not survive in a world without them if I am amputated that I can not make myself cum, but it is not too much to ask them to become responsible for once, if not for anything or anyone, at least for themselves.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Nonexisting1: 6:26pm On Jan 12
His wife, our wife. If you know you know.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Gadafii: 6:41pm On Jan 12
Before this young man go see doggie style, he go strive hard,😭😭😭

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Gadafii: 6:42pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,
Every time these two hugged while courting, this guy's head was pressing into fresh cleavage and you're wondering why he didn't hesitate to wife such a woman.

When nowadays, instead of getting pleasure from hugging a lady, your account balance reduces for embracing her responsibilities.

God knows I don't hate women and I can not survive in a world without them if I am amputated that I can not make myself cum, but it is not too much to ask them to become responsible for once, if not for anything or anyone, at least for themselves.
this gangsterrr is back 😂😂

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by ekelebeXstunner: 7:17pm On Jan 12
I no get time to watch pointless video.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by kestolove95(m): 8:05pm On Jan 12
For bed the height na desame

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by NoSmoking: 8:07pm On Jan 12
🥵
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 8:17pm On Jan 12
I hope she doesn't change her mind halfway into the marriage when she sees a taller guy.
Theres always this sense of protection when you're with a tall man.. even an average man with thick body is still ok.

Anyways her choice.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by DivinegiftofGod: 8:19pm On Jan 12
Sorry double post undecided
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by OKUCHI11(m): 9:04pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

... Welcome back

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by 9jaBloke: 10:04pm On Jan 12
Dude makes up for the lack of height

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by officialwdhtvv: 8:57am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Picture this,

Wow a legend is back...welcome

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by GOFRONT(m): 11:49am On Jan 13
grin

See NwaAmaikpe

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by JovialJune(f): 11:49am On Jan 13
peanutbutterr:
being short doesn’t mean you should behave like a sissy. in no time she will dump his ass for a masculine man

Bitterness is not good for the soul, the man did not come to complain to you did he?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Fatbam005: 11:49am On Jan 13
This should get us talking right? Misplaced priority.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Sirchiboy: 11:50am On Jan 13
Who post me.
My video don reach here
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Offpoint1: 11:50am On Jan 13
Last thing I'll ever do on earth is to date a woman taller than me.
It bruise my ego when I walk by a fellow guy taller than me at 6/2, talk more of a woman.

Ladies, a guy having a dangling facid dxck doesn't mean his dxck is huge. There are 2 types of dxxks on men... shower and grower.
This guy is a "Shower"... Those you should fear are the growers. It's scientifically proven, growers have bigger and longer dxxks when erected.

My advice to you, when you see a guy with a small dxck when it's flaccid, run for your life.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by wrongnumber: 11:51am On Jan 13
Ladies don't care as long as you are tall down there.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Yorubabyblood: 11:51am On Jan 13
She must be hausa and the man yoruba
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by bigdammyj: 11:52am On Jan 13
Seen.
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:52am On Jan 13
Money doesn't tame women, physical features don't tame women, what tames women is your ability to resist her manipulation.

20 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by santaclaws: 11:52am On Jan 13
Re: Nigerian Couple With "Massive" Height Difference Share Cute Video (Pics/Video) by Robinmido(m): 11:52am On Jan 13
Are you trying to say that he is a simp for dating a woman that is taller than him? Why don't you check the definition of simp with your dictionary
DyingFetus:
Na simp be that

He go day wash her pants while she goes out to get reasonable dicking from Chad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Break A Blood Covenant. / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.