Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! (4160 Views)

Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Boko Haram Burns Residences Of Speaker Of Yobe State House Of Assembly / Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by LKRavitz(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
Greedy Basterds
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
They should use all dis money to bring AJAOKUTA IRON AND STEEL back to life
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2010
I am beginning to lose hope in this guy, or is he just playing the game now to get into office 1st, the worse criminals in nigeria now is not even the Governors and ministers but the National assembly, They pass only the  Bills that favour them,, bunch of I*DIOTS. Very soon we the youths will take the bull by the horn and fight, Ghana case will be a childs play compare to what angry youths will do. GREEDY WEALTH MONGERS
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by tunde121oke: 7:30pm On Dec 07, 2010
finally ,,very funny
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by CITIZENX: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2010
JONATHAN CAN NOT FIGHT CORRUPTION.
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by mrofficial(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
^^ Which is why we need Ribadu. Corruption is the number one problem that Nigeria is facing.

Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by BetaThings: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2010
babsmii:

he's making mistakes and believes he can work his way out, instead of him to just believe he's planted there by God and wait on God to work it out, he wants to do it humanly, God dey, anyways sha, u still beta Atiku, he would do worse!
God does not go on vacation
There is nothing special about GEJ being there. God put Balewa, , Shonekan, Abacha, Abdusalaami Abubakar etc there
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2010
I'm ashamed of our leaders, but then it serves us right for not fighting for our rights and make our votes count, this is what we get. Until we realize that these guys are meant to be upright and serve us well in their capacities as leaders, we'll continue getting what we deserve.
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by oritameta(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2010
robbing peter to pay peter.
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by LKRavitz(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2010
@Betathings aptly put. There is nothing special about jonathan and Nigerians please quit using the name of God in vain.
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by LKRavitz(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2010
@tresohunt if you have done what you are claiming people wuld get when they invest. u wont be making a nuisance of yourself on Nairaland by trying to scam people.
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by T9ksy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2010
This bankole is becoming irritating, e never chop money tire, After giving us hope say na im be one of the youngest senator at that time yet he behaves like the old bafoons wey full ABJ

@Igbo boy,

Dimeji Bankole hasn't surprised me in the least. I never expected anything meaningful from him, afterall, the apple never falls
far away from the apple tree. Bankole Snr.was a die-hard member of the defunct NPN and a kleptocrat, to boot!

And oh yes, his (DB jnr.) utterances and mannerisms are no different from that of a motor park tout. I would say he is a younger and educated version of the old garrison commander of molete aka Lamidi Adedibu
Re: Mark And Bankole To Buy Official Residences ! by dSolution1: 5:33pm On Dec 26, 2010
JONATHAN'S RIGGING MANUAL

For any of you who have not read the article I urge you to do so, so you

can for yourself see the corrupt nature of Goodluck Jonathan. For those

of you unable you to do so let me list a few direct quotations from the

document

1) USE POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION TO REACH OUT TO COMMISSIONERS

2)INSIST THAT MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION MONITOR ELECTIONS IN THEIR ZONES

3) REMIND THE IGP THAT HE WAS APPOINTED BY MR PRESIDENT AND REASSURE HIM OF HIS POSITIONS IN 2011

4) FUND AND SUSTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE JUDICIARY

5) DEVELOP AND NURTURE THE JUDICIAL PROCESS THAT WILL BE PRO GOODLUCK JONATHAN

6) MUST ENSURE THAT SECURITY OPERATIVES AT THE GATE TO THE CONVENTION VENUE ARE OUR PEOPLE AND SHOULD HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTION NOT TO ALLOW MONEY INTO THE VENUE FROM OPPOSITION CAMP, EXCEPT FROM OUR OWN PEOPLE.

7) SUGGESTED MINIMUM PER DELEGATES SHOULD BE BETWEEN N1.2m - N2m

cool DELIBERATE REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF OPPOSITION DELEGATES ACCREDITATION

9) INTIMIDATION OF DELEGATES AT THE VENUE

and on and on and on and on, these are just a selection of comments from the first 23 pages and it continues like this for a further 139 pages. It truly is a shocking document.

ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS JUST LYING. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND THIS WILL DESTROY You

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Search Of Progressive Leadership In Lagos State After Sir Governor Fashola... / Is Buhari Turning Nigeria To A Sunni Islamic Country? / Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.