Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. (7255 Views)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
I just stumbled on this Nigerian hook up site and I was shocked. I saw 2hours of sex for 20k.

I also saw short time for 40k, Overnight 150k, Weekend 25k.

Who are the people patronising and paying this huge amount of money to these girls? So, is sex now so expensive??

N.B....I AM A VIRGIN.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by bogdaddy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Are you in Lagos? You seems to need a bestie. I can be your bestie dear
Gina2019:
I just stumbled on this Nigerian hook up site and I was shocked. I saw 2hours of sex for 20k.

Who are the people patronising and paying this huge amount of money to these girls? So, is sex now so expensive??

N.B....I AM A VIRGIN.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
bogdaddy:

Well done ooo. I see ur hand work. Bestie kee u dia.

20 Likes

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2020
bogdaddy:
Lol. I am in Abj.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by HallaDaTruth: 4:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
Post the website or adonbelivit

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by bogdaddy(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Don’t hate me for being outspoken, you can shoot your shot as well!
Dukeolumidemans:

Well done ooo. I see ur hand work. Bestie kee u there.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by bogdaddy(m): 5:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ok.
Gina2019:
Lol. I am in Abj.
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by tolugaruba(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2020
please what is the site, and where is the link to the site jor...
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
tolugaruba:
please what is the site, and where is the link to the site jor...
You want to pay 20k as well?
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 5:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Post the website or adonbelivit
What do u need the site for?
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Auntyesther(f): 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Post the site shaa i wan check something for a friend
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Cataclysmic: 5:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
Lol!!! Demand and Supply things na him dey dictate price unto sex paroles.

Some men pay women to have sex with them.
Some women pay men to have sex with them.
Some other people case na - "E sweet me, e sweet you, no money" grin grin grin

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by HallaDaTruth: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
What do u need the site for?
I want to report it to sars

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Bestinstinct(m): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol. I am in Abj.
Virgin in AbJ.....just passing anyway

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Chanchit: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:

N.B....I AM A VIRGIN.

Wetin virgin dey find for that kyn place? This una virginity wahala sef

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
Na dem.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
People will still pay for it

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by davidflipcy5856(m): 6:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
Na codedruns she dey talk about

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by biddostandard: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2020
all what you saw on the site re audio money,some guys will f them for 2k,like the one i patronized on weekend she repuested for 10k no wahala i scope her sent her 1k for tfare after gettin to my side i entertain her scope her after the sweet s*x i cuddle her and scope her i will tranfer on monday then she left,transfer fire

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by crackkhaus: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:

N.B....I AM A VIRGIN.
Very funny.

When have you ever gone to the market and the first price the seller gives you is the original price?

The chics on those sites are cheap, they will bargain and settle for a price that's even less than half of what they put up.

The real expensive hos who are worth those rates are not advertising online, they know where to get their clients.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Very funny.

When have you ever gone to the market and the first price the seller gives you is the original price?

The chics on those sites are cheap, they will bargain and settle for a price that's even less than half of what they put up.

The real expensive hos who are worth those rates are not advertising online, they know where to get their clients.
I don't think so at all.This is a fixed price. The website is a reputable site.
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
davidflipcy5856:

Na codedruns she dey talk about
Nope!
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 6:43pm On Jan 13, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
People will still pay for it
Really? What makes u say so??
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
Really? What makes u say so??
Why do you think they're still in the business??

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by crackkhaus: 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
I don't think so at all.This is a fixed price. The website is a reputable site.
Lol, don't kid yourself this girl.

The site is reputable, what about the girls? Are they reputable? The girls who register there are just hustlers out to make some quick cash.
The sites act as market places for meeting and selection, administrators/moderators have no business with personal transactions between hos and interested clients.
At most, what they only monitor is the individual's verification, to make sure the photos which the girls are using to sell themselves are really theirs and not fake.

This is not to say the girls don't meet men who are ready to pay such amounts without negotiation, but it's very rare and considered a big win when it happens.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Why do you think they're still in the business??
Half bread is better than nothing.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2020
Wait! 20k for 2hrs sex is expensive? shocked shocked

Are you fvcking kidding me? Two freaking good hours? shocked . Do you know what both will be losing for that long? Lol will it even be enjoyable anymore? grin

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Gina2019(f): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol, don't kid yourself this girl.

The site is reputable, what about the girls? Are they reputable? The girls who register there are just hustlers out to make some quick cash.
The sites act as market places for meeting and selection, administrators/moderators have no business with personal transactions between hos and interested clients.
At most, what they only monitor is the individual's verification, to make sure the photos which the girls are using to sell themselves are really theirs and not fake.

This is not to say the girls don't meet men who are ready to pay such amounts without negotiation, but it's very rare and considered a big win when it happens.
You still don't get it. The girls there are reputable as well. All what they offer is being listed on the site. Price are fixed, no negotiation whatsoever.
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by crackkhaus: 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Gina2019:
You still don't get it. The girls there are reputable as well. All what they offer is being listed on the site. Price are fixed, no negotiation whatsoever.
What's the name of the site?
Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by Stillthebest: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
kiss

Do you actually need a survey from men to know if they truly patronize them, so that you can join?

Yes some men pay more than that!

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by olaboy33(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
What's a virgin looking for in a Nigerian hook up site by the way.

Virgin kee you there. Better goan make your own fortune from the mysterious site.

Modified :
Check the so called virgin profile, all her topics are on prostitution and sex.

Re: This Is Unbelievable : 2hours Of Sex For 20k. by kestine(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
The name of the app na insta-message... Download it from play store register and meet the baddest... Cutie.. Of babes in Nigeria.. But na money for hand back for ground after una don agree amount sha...

No let na Gina girl scam una say na site... No be site..na app.

These Biittches Are The Biggest HYPOCRITES!! [photos] / My Redeem Pastor Sleeping With My Wife / His Girlfriend Has Grown Too Fat For Him to Marry