Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

House Rent Wahala Cause Me My Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Rent Wahala Cause Me My Marriage (534 Views)

Nigerian Lady Offers Her Body To Men To Raise 250k House Rent - Photos / Lady Puts Her Underwear Up For Sale To Raise Money For Her House Rent / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Rent Wahala Cause Me My Marriage by immaland: 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2020
One of the first thing couples think about this period is how to pay house rent.

One of the reason married couples quarrel or seperate is issue of house rent.

Owning a home is the solution to marriage wahala in this time.

Looking for affordable housing scheme in Lagos, opportunity has come

- 1,2 and 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of
Surulere by national stadium Lagos for N10, 16
and 20m

- 3 bedroom bungalow all ensuit at Bogije Lekki,
Lagos for N15m outrightly

- Goldstone apartment by Shoprite Sangoredo
from 5m

Contact Immaland Investment now to reserve your own apartments

Tel: 08061628051

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

We Were Never Inlove / Do You Sell Anything Or You Have An Handwork? Come In (pics) / If You Meet Him Face To Face, What Will You...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.