Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,554 members, 7,840,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96639 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nukilia: 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
Arielnatasha:
Mbaka is a lying scum bag . An APC destruction weapon. They know how some Nigerians can be gullible and used him so that they will say it's order from God. Asi Asi
I tend to disagree with you...

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Jonathan39: 7:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
I somehow believe your write up. Igbos are too religious and they want to use it against us
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Paganizonda:
I supported emeka ihedioha but the young man was too stiff,stingy, focusing too much on rochas,inneficient and lacked the carriage of a governor.
emeka ihedioha and mbaise will never smell that position again.
as for hope uzodinma,that guy is atrue politician,a guy man to the core,a the more you look the less you see,a former kingpin�. he will do well to deflect his true intentions but the looting,flexing,Yahoo Yahoo,419 in imo state will now be unprecedented.
hope uzodinma has sold imo state to the Invaders.
good luck imo state.

True talk, IMO state anwuola piiii
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by 9gerian: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wow!

From 4th position to winner...
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by IkeOnyia: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jesus Christ is merciful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Kendollar696(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

I know some people who have been waiting to blast him. They are gonna be disappointed by now grin grin grin

APC sef na the court.
I swear.. what a bombastic way to disappoint prophecy trollers..e sweet scatter.. others are coming, watch out..Prophet TB Joshua and Rev Fr Mbaka

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.

I sympathise with you bro! His prophesies might not have helped you, just asked PMB, GEJ, Izodinma if his prophesies were right

Till then, please take heart

4 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by omlueh(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
To Hell with All the Bastard Politicians, and i will repeat again, i am born a Catholic and a very Strong Believer of the Catholic Faith, i am saying Authoritatively that Rev. Father mbaka is a member of a very Strong Secret Cult.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by goodheart02(m): 7:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
Clevite:
David? No, not David. You mean King Hezekiah.

Yeah David, and prophet Nathaniel
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Walkingkilo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:
Ihedioma 273,404

Uche Nwosu 190,364

Araraume Ifeanyi. 114,676

Hope uzodinma 96,458.

That's the result, 4rd becomes first, what about the 2nd and 3rd person?

This is the same question I've been asking... How can you skip the next person with the highest votes? On what basis?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by frowland(m): 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
henryobinna:
well theoretically you're right.

But you and I know how most governors never continue with projects left by theit predecessors, unless you're not living on Nigeria.

Virtually all governors engage in that.

Whether the issue has to do with contract or not is what I don't know but the evidence is present in almost all states of the federation.

Yea, I am well aware. What am saying is that, most of the road interventions are not major contracts that will warrant canceling. Unless the contract for the roads were over inflated.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by AfroKnight: 7:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
galaxy2020:
What are the reasons given? Mbaka got a leakage not any prophecy. Orlu zone want to do 20yrs out 24yrs, hmmmmm.

Lol. So the priest got the news beforehand but no established newspaper or even blog with all their money and resources got the news?

cheesy

Anyway, the case is none of my concern. Congratulations to the priest.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Commentor: 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
omlueh:
[s]To Hell with All the Bastard Politicians, and i will repeat again, i am born a Catholic and a very Strong Believer of the Catholic Faith, i am saying Authoritatively that Rev. Father mbaka is a member of a very Strong Secret Cult[/s].

Are you not a member?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by CSTR2: 7:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
Church go full on Sunday. Offering bag go full.
Pin point accuracy.

If na so other men Of God dey accurate, skeptics would be few.

Mbaka and okorocha are the winners here.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Dayodragon: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
he's the strongest 2 Rev. father in the world. His words are sacrosanct.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by jasmine1600: 7:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
I don’t see this as a prophecy. It’s just plain politics. He was told to say so to calm tensions
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
danvon:
The famous Macbeth question

Will the prophecy have happened if I don't do anything?

Mbaka made the prophecy happen, [b]many idiots voted for Uzodinma [/b]because they thought they were doing the will of God

Those that voted Emeka Ihedioha are not Idiots?
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Ubassy(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mbaka is a true man of God, he has proven this many times.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LegoxMetahuman: 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm
you mean mbaka and uzodima are fulani invaders? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Dayodragon: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. So the priest got the news beforehand but no established newspaper or even blog with all their money and resources got the news?

cheesy

Anyway, the case is none of my concern. Congratulations to the priest.

shut up.. do you know how many prophecies he has made which came to pass? he's not like tb Joshua and his false prophecies

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Minjim: 7:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
Lobatan

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Dayodragon: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
He also predicted Goodluck will be defeated in The presidential election and he lost
He also predicted Goodluck will be defeated in The presidential election and he lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by johnoj24(m): 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nigeria
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2020
Father Mbaka abeg drop sure 100 odds for Men naa make We bankrupt bet9ja

angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Skymason20(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by bot101(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.

I am not and will probably never be a supporter of the APC, but you should read your bible more often.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Starhearts: 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Jimalicoco:
Fake news

Ur reasoning is fake
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Minjim: 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Walkingkilo:

This is the same question I've been asking... How can you skip the next person with the highest votes? On what basis?

This matter is not over because Hope is not even the true candidate of Apc. He didn't win the primary
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Skymason20(m): 7:52pm On Jan 14, 2020
Apc Rev tongue
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by SKINDOGGY: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
Wia ar dem almajiris wey dy yan rubbish about dis man of Most High God grin

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by madapcmod: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
He got a whisper from one of the presiding judges. Btw I'm a Catholic. This is no prophecy.

He should have prophesied before the close of proceedings.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Goddyj(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2020
Every reasonable human being knows that Mr. Mbaka was bribed to make that so called prophesy in other to give the APC court a soft landing.

I still find it amazing how some persons in the society still believe in these so called Prophets, when all they care about is money angry angry

2 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.