Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor (96643 Views)

Biafra : Mbaka Prophecy Again After Ban From The Church / Okorocha Bows Out As Imo Governor: "I'm A Lover Of Peace, Let Nobody Fight Me" / Throwback Poster Of Rochas Okorocha Campaigning Under PDP For Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by marv1: 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nawaoo.
This is serious
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Zionman24: 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
A complete disregard to the will of the people. Makes no sense, Part of the Northern strategy to destroy the East.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by God1stson(m): 8:28pm On Jan 14, 2020
goodheart02:

Yeah David, and prophet Nathaniel
Sorry to disappoint you. I'm also a Catholic, but ur hatred and comment can change who he is. I bought his card and he has called me 2 times now and he told me exactly what is happening in my life. Prophesying that God will break protocol to c that I succeed. I know that I applied for many positions I am not too qualified for and he is now telling me God will break human protocol to allow me have it and I believe completely. I will u give u the testimony in due time.Gods way may not be our way.our God is in heaven and he does whatever he wants. He used Cyrus an unbeliever, in Isaiah 45 to free his choosen race.

5 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by eunisam: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Now nairaland will know deris a prophet in the land.

Those abusing Mbaka, may God have mercy on you all and make u to repent from abusing his prophets.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ucc88: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
You can implement this 5 Steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4PGJ2a8sk
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by charles614: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
mbaka why!!! you inflicted apc on innocent Nigerians now you have given them way to south east just because of a plate of portage...

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm

May God bless you.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Kuginzi: 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Imo PDP and it supporters should bear the loss and the Pain

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Josewonder(m): 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
Father mbaka I hail o ,the man stood by his word even in the face of heavy treat. Like Jonathan like emeka bye bye o

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by SaintLucia: 8:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
The only reason why some people are not happy with this judgment is because of Father Mbaka. They have prepared their memes, articles, insults etc just to humiliate him.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by SaintLucia: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Chai and some peoples were ready to drink to stupor and humiliate father Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Sweetheart666(f): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2020
Mmm
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
Today I gave up in Nigeria, every Igbo man must support Nnamdi Kanu now before is too late, the invaders are really here. They bought some god of men to do there bidding. Mbaka prophecy is more like giving the invaders soft landing to go unsuspecting. Hmmmm

Biafra must come this year no more extension of it's date
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LAguy(m): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
peacettw:
Yes.
Just learnt about this from an authentic source. A pity... What a way to start the year.

As for Mbaka, your "prophesies" have proven time and again to be of no help to anyone. It only brings pain and so much misery. I refuse to believe that our God is that callous.

Haa brother calm down nah... yes it can be hot though... but try one cold bottle of mirinda and chill...
don't worry... everything is under control...

APC!!!
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by cococandy(f): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
So will uzodinma pay workers like ihedioha has been doing?

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Duru009(m): 8:42pm On Jan 14, 2020
There is GOD !
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
Fear Buhari and APC
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by lottomkyes200: 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
You people are getting all wrong Rev Fr Mbaka only said what see saw ahead of time.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by roladex(f): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2020
Political prophet
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by majamajic(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
noisy45:
APC will also win Anambra state 2021 it has be planned already

don't u ever say that again
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by DNSPro: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
AuthenticNG:
Mbaka is strong indeed

Strong for where. The man was the John the Baptist to use. He has been paid handsomely...

Una mumu for this country die.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Bewiseedet(m): 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

Mbaka Amaka!!

Emeka Ihedioha Ajoka!!

This Mbaka and TB Joshua definetely have something spiritual going on, their permutation is always close to reality

real perm
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LAguy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
But me I be de smell say that prophecy nah arrange g prophecy o...
make i keep quiet.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by LAguy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
But me I be de smell say that prophecy nah arrange g prophecy o...
make i keep quiet.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by DNSPro: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
alizma:
This is why I love Mbaka. He say it in a way that seems impossible to human but just wait and see it come to pass. Don't try Mbaka
Some people will say it is political calculation but look back and forward, no politician anywhere in the world that has ever been so sure of his pro judgement statement as father Mbaka. He speaks and reaffirm his statement. Unlike some people who's prophetic statements for e.g " if care is not taken, this or that will happen or I see a struggle between Mr A and B. And some will say I see a tick cloud etc

Says who? I can easily scam you and nothing will happen. Mbaka kor, Mbada ni.

Why don't you explain how 4th man in the last election is a winner? Please explain
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by ifiokjohn(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
pek:
Enough please. When a judgement favours APC, you come up with this trash. But when it favours PDP, you will keep mute.
Shutup. if it is not Fraud then how did 4th become First?
We are counting it, when PDP comes to Power you will see how we will also use the court to deliver Judgements. let's no idiot talk o, after all Buhari have given us a good marching ground to use.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2020
Amalekki:

Mbaka’s prophecy…

“Many things are going to happen in Nigeria this 2020 that will shock countrymen and countrywomen, but all would be to God’s glory.

“In spite of all the hard time that would happen this 2020, there is hope.

“In Imo State, there is hope. Hope, hope, hope … hope in Imo State!

“Imo people have suffered but God is raising a new hope that would be an agent of salvation for them.

“He’s coming with a new flag to restore the dignity of that noble land. A new leadership that will break barriers and there would be joy in the land of Imo.

“Lift your candles as I bless Hope Uzodinma; and I empower him to, spiritually, to take over. How I do not know.
“Please, if you heard that there would be a new government in Imo and you don’t like the message; if I say, Hope, you can say hopeless but do not fight me.

“I am saying this in respect of those who may want to come after me because of the message. If you do that, the God of Moses, Elijah and Elisha will deal with you. I am only a messenger of God”.

If truly this man is from you, God continue to bless him. If not, show yourself O Lord!

1 Like

Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by DrMuzungu(m): 8:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ihedioha is an arrogant idiot. I am glad he has been consigned to the dustbin

Only an arrogant fool (and a supporter of his Thiefcellency Roachas Okoroawusa) can say that.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by okofians(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
Win12345:
The invaders could have successfully rigged the election in the first place if they had wanted also.
Re: Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor by kadiri3(m): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2020
Cmanforall:
And this is at the supreme court level. Any chance of overturning it?
no

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Aircraft Overloaded With Cash Collapses / How Much Does The Nigerian President Gets As Salary ? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023 (Live Updates And Monitoring)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.