Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? (35151 Views)

Man Marries Two Beautiful Women In Delta State (pics, Video) / Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 7:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Our girls are UGLY and they FORM and are HYPOTHETICAL about sex and they have MALE PHYSIQUE and most of all even speak like MEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2020
Black is beautiful. Shoutout 2 all the beautiful n hardworking black women around d world.

6 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 7:54am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
my friend,do u no dat most of d fair skin ladies in ghana are halfcaste. Ghanians are naturally dark in complexion. Dont compare to my lovely nigerian queens.
that won't Fvck you without asking for money for something in return ? That Nigerian queen ? With an average iq of 70?
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
nope they look like men
Talk like men and act like men
Most have iq less than 70 so nope, no appreciation for the average Nigerian lady here
am not talking of the jealous girls on this forum I am talking of the Arab girls,let's appreciate our fellow women(Arab)

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 7:57am On Jan 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Our girls are UGLY and they FORM and are HYPOTHETICAL about sex and they have MALE PHYSIQUE and most of all even speak like MEN
pls show some respect 2 my nigerian queens

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by LordAdam16: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Factually, Arab women are like Nigerian women.

There are the odd head-turners, but on average they're just there.

In the Middle East, Persian women take the crown. Sure, there may be other ethnicities that have generally good-looking women, as the Mediterranean is a diverse pot, but the average Persian woman is gorgeous.

They generally fly under the radar because of the current repressive Iranian regime.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by AstroG: 8:00am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:01am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

It matters if you quote the person first and dont even read what they said before responding. Thereby starting off the "brainless debate" which you accuse the other person of!

Hahaha is this the famous "ubunja" they keep disturbing us with here? Smh please leave me o cheesy
Debate wont change your looks. Make peace with what you are. Men like what they like. Just chill.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
pussy wrapper I'm sure you Fvck anything under skirt
The truth is our women have men physique
Are boring during sex
Are HYPOTHETICAL towards issues concerning sex have you ever been spooned by a Nigerian girl ? I doubt it
And their blowjobs are horrible
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by midnighter(f): 8:02am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:

Debate wont change your looks. Make peace with what you are. Men like what they like. Just chill.

Youd better go and make peace with yourself first before jumping into my mentions to reply to what i didnt say kiss Bye!

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 8:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Michellekabod2:
am not talking of the jealous girls on this forum I am talking of the Arab girls,let's appreciate our fellow women(Arab)
you twisted fvck grin
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ItooWorWor(m): 8:04am On Jan 15, 2020
jumper524:
This OP obviously haven't seen India babes.. The likes of ashwarai rai, priyamka choopra, depika padukone e.t. c has made it a must for me to marry from India..
Oga indian ke! Abeg forget that thing, my friend brother is studying in indian and he say's out india 1bllion population just 20million among are beautiful and the rest carry face like oshomole

7 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2020
midnighter:

Youd better go and make peace with yourself first before jumping into my mentions to reply to what i didnt say kiss Bye!
just chill black African girl. Chill.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by ubunja(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Liposure:
has any woman ever called you King tho?? Seeing as you love to worship??

8 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
I doubt they have ever even tickled his butthole during sex

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Brazenbabe: 8:18am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
I was thinking you would estaminate [/b]our facts with [b]prove, to
Execute the facts.

But all you have said over and over again, are what you all (Nigeria feminists) have been saying for years now out of the need to defend your kinds.

There was never a time when whites were hoping to look for big booty because they thought black women got some.

And if you must know, we spoke about Latinas.
There is a different between a white woman and Latinas.

Latinas are the real women with naturally big booties and round figure hour Glass shapes, all over the world.

How many of your NIGERIA [/b]actresses, Ini Edo, Tonto dikeh and 80% of Rich Nigeria women have all gone under the knife, just to have an hour Glass shapes like Latinas.

You must know that Nigeria women are the women with the[b] most low
inferiority complex, in the whole wide world.

We NIGERIA men are the reason why the Whites still respects NIGERIA today.

Nigeria men are the reason why Nigeria is known worldwide.

We put NIGERIA in world news.

From Chinua Achebe, to[b] woke[/b] soyinka, to Fela, To Good luck Jonathan, to Dangote, to Adenuga, to Wizkid, to Davido, to Burna boy, to Ndidi, to Mikel obi, to Jay jay okocha, to Kanu. Etc.

Nigeria men, you lots will still be slaves to the Whites.

Without Nigeria men are the reason why you can put on make ups.

Put on pants and bra and shoes.

We are why you have the phone you are using because we made the business and international deals available.

Tell me the use of Nigeria women in our economy and country as a whole, under than to go into Surgery to look like Kim Kardashian or gossip from morning till evening or to buy fake hair and nails and make ups and bleaching creams just to look at the same Light skinned women.

1. Proof
2.Estaminate? WTF is that?
3.Kind
4.Nigerian. Gosh!
5.Lowest

You are so incoherent man..

Nigerian men put Nigeria in the spotlight for the right reasons? Lol. I am hollering.
Maybe its Nigerian women that are known for the popular Advance Fee Fraud aka the Nigerian scam
Or maybe we are the ones that wont let our Malaysian hosts breathe due to incessant clashes
I really hate to start underlining how bad some men have made us look internationally, as I truly am saddened by it so I dont even want to start countering you with facts.
You put Nigeria in the world news for ALL the wrong reasons please.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 8:21am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
FYI, am not worshipping anybody, am only appreciating dis wonderful naija ladies

5 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by TheSourcerer: 8:24am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

1. Proof
3.Kind
4.Nigerian. Gosh!
5.Lowest

Nigerian men put Nigeria in the spotlight for the right reasons? Lol. I am hollering.
Maybe its Nigerian women that are known for the popular Advance Fee Fraud aka the Nigerian scam
Or maybe we are the ones that wont let our Malaysian hosts breathe due to incessant clashes
I really hate to start underlining how bad some men have made us look internationally, as I truly am saddened by it so I dont even want to start countering you with facts.
and the Nigerian guy who invented the fastest computer ? A Nigerian woman with the average IQ of 70 , surely cannot
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Liposure: 8:26am On Jan 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
pussy wrapper I'm sure you Fvck anything under skirt
The truth is our women have men physique
Are boring during sex
Are HYPOTHETICAL towards issues concerning sex have you ever been spooned by a Nigerian girl ? I doubt it
And their blowjobs are horrible
disclaimer: am not a pussywrapper.

1 Like

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by vivypretty(f): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Yes they are beautiful but personally, i feel the most beautiful women In the world are Latinas.
From Mexico to Columbia to Cuba etc.

For example take a look at my all time favorite crush.
Maitte perroni is the first ever actress i fell in love with.

Many many years ago in the telenovelas "Don't mess with an angel"

She is a goddess.
you just reminded of that movie.
Marichuy"
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by BlackAdam55(m): 8:31am On Jan 15, 2020
ubunja:
dude relax. Most of us are not even going to date, let alone marry, these foreign women, eg Latinas. We'll still marry African girls. You need to chill and have a laugh. This is just a fun thread. C'mon now!!! Don't be a killjoy.
how about you create a thread about Zimbabwe women and how ugly looking they are, then let's laugh about it. Since it's all but fun?

11 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 15, 2020
vivypretty:

you just reminded of that movie.
Marichuy"
Marichuy is an Angel.

It's one of my classic telenovelas series.

She is so so beautiful.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by darthv: 8:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

And who are you to know this ?
You want to know? .. Lets meet 4pm GMT ibibio museum.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2020
Brazenbabe:

1. Proof
3.Kind
4.Nigerian. Gosh!
5.Lowest

In every country, there are both the good and the bad.

No country is perfect in the world.

In America, it's always gun violence.

In England, it's always knife violence.

In other countries like in South America, it's drug business.

So therefore do not put Nigeria on the stake and crucify the men because of internet fraud.

Take a look at the positive energy and recognition, the men are bringing to the Country.

Look at all what we have done.

Go to Onitsha and see creativity by men.

Go to the West and see how men are leading in Education.

Come to the south and see how men are leading in computer and IT.

Go to the North and see how men are leading in Security and fight to protect the country.

Yet there are no coresponding success response from the women.

All they know is Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.

Trying to auction themselves to men.

Even the internet frausders you talked about, 90% of NIGERIA women will gladly open up their vagina for these same frausders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Brazenbabe: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
In every country, there are both the good and the bad.

No country is perfect in the world.

In America, it's always gun violence.

In England, it's always knife violence.

In other countries like in South America, it's drug business.

So therefore do not put Nigeria on the stake and crucify the men because of internet fraud.

Take a look at the positive energy and recognition, the men are bringing to the Country.

Look at all what we have done.

Go to Onitsha and see creativity by men.

Go to the West and see how men are leading in Education.

Come to the south and see how men are leading in computer and IT.

Go to the North and see how men are leading in Security and fight to protect the country.

Yet there are no coresponding success response from the women.

All they know is Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.

Trying to auction themselves to men.

Even the internet frausders you talked about, 90% of NIGERIA women will gladly open up their vagina for these same frausders.

For every man in onitsha hustling, there are 2 women making hair for a living
For every male westerner that passes an exam, there are 2 females that pass with same or higher scores
For every male Northerner fighting a war,there are 2 female northerners selling kunu under the hot sun to feed the children
For every male butcher in the market, there 5 market women with tables around him selling fish, vegetables, grains.
Women are toe to toe economically with men in this country, head to head, neck to neck
We use instagram to sell shoes, bags, clothes, hair etc
We are taking over your jobs in the offices, robots and automated systems are taking over what is left of them
You are losing your economic relevance everyday and instead of you to look for ways to upgrade, you are here
Your fellow men are now even dragging men with females, spreading those ass cheeks wide for some coins
Get realistic please, is it not the same men that follow the girls on snap, insta and twitter?
Keep whining here, while we keep replacing you every where.

Oh, and its "fraudsters" , not whatever jtfftshsvvvght you typed up there.

7 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2020
Riele:

You're the hypocrite here .
How many times have you appreciated the likes of Iniedo , toke makinwa or even Tonto dike for their surgery ? Since they can afford it .?
Quit being an hypocrite and stop worshipping women of other race .

Explain how I'm the hypocrite here. I appreciate them as much as I watch their movies. N I don't go to their thread spewing hates like you did.

I don't worship women. There is a difference between appreciating beautiful things and worshipping them. I suggest you use Google to find the difference.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by kimlee3(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
We Nigerians sef and our negative vibes, even within the country if person fine dem go talk say na because he or she is yellow, tall and what have you. If its an endowed white gal, they'll complain its all surgery, if its a slim pretty white gal they will still say its because she's white

Must y'all always be bitter, nobody gives a crap about your opinion, always trying to get people down. if you wan do surgery find your way there, and stop ranting like an insecure puppy

#Quick Fact
Most Nigerians ladies don't like each other, everything is always competition, down to which person shit smell pass. They will go on to hate the pretty ones just because they are simply pretty and they not, criticizing on one thing or the other, una study Anatomy or wetin

2 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by hypbiz: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2020
Perfect cure 4
Erectile Dysfunction
Weak Erection
Quick Ejaculations?
Contact us on 08093295617
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Omar09(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
Exactly bro. For example, see Shakira below, she is 42 but she is more beautiful than most under 30 years old Nigeria ladies.

It's like Latinas are the reason why JayZ sang Young forever.

Mom should be expecting a Latina daughter in-law
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by MajorWarren: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
but they are more beautiful

Then you haven’t seen real beauty. Expand your circle bro, black beauty abounds.

4 Likes

Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2020
Omar09:

Mom should be expecting a Latina daughter in-law
100% certain bro.

My parents already knew i will bring home a Latina lady.

I've been talking about them since i was a child.
Re: Arabs - The Most Beautiful Women On Earth? by MajorWarren: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
I can’t believe what I’m reading on here. A part of me says it’s all banter but the other part knows better. Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends.. / I Welcome Nairalanders In Advance To My Wedding With These Prewedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.