Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,551 members, 7,847,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:53 PM

I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate (1987 Views)

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore / Man Marries Step-mum After Father Dies, Says They're Happy And Proud / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by blog4all(m): 11:29pm On Jan 14, 2020
I’m falling for my ex’s mum after our mind blowing party with my best mate
I think I’m falling for my ex-girlfriend’s mum after our mind-blowing party with my best mate.

I HAD a party with my ex-girlfriend’s mum and my best mate.

Now I cannot stop thinking about her. She wants to see me again and I am tempted, but also feel guilty.

My ex and I met as student nurses and were together for three years.

We broke up six months ago.

I was gutted but realised it was time for us both to move on.

We are still good friends and chat frequently. We’re both 26.

I was shopping in town a couple of weeks ago and went for a coffee.

I spotted my ex’s mum in the coffee shop.

She waved for me to go and sit with her.

I did and explained I was meeting a mate, but he then texted to say he’d been held up at work and couldn’t make it.

My ex’s mum and I sat chatting for over an hour.

She suggested we go to a bar and have a real drink.

I thought, “Why not?” I had nothing else to do.

After a few glasses of wine she started coming on to me, flirting and kissing my ear.

I could feel myself getting very excited.

I had always joked with my ex that I found her mum really attractive. Read More @ https://www.busitechnews.com/im-falling-for-my-exs-mum-after-our-mind-blowing-party-with-my-best-mate/

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by GloriaNinja(f): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
undecided MY ADVICE IS.. GIVE YOURSELF A THUNDEROUS SLAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2020
since you give us half story, here is my answers:
- unfaithful bastards who...
- foolish deluded women who....
- you guys should....
- and never to...
- all will be well when...

click the below link for full answer:
www.foolishblogger.com/andtheirnonsense.html

5 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
GloriaNinja:
shocked shocked Where have you been?
Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Auntyesther(f): 12:27am On Jan 15, 2020
Well raise your hands up, like very high above your head and repeat after me... "Oh lord! am senseless, give me a brain and common sense too"

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 15, 2020
I don't blame him. Kpekus na kpekus o. Matured women day make sense. They know how to take care of lads. And them get experience on bed.

Besides the older the wine the finer
Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Aboks(m): 2:19am On Jan 15, 2020
after you don taste premature pussy na mature pussy you dey pursue
kwantinu der is God ooooo
this guy na mugu o u wan chop mama and pikin
sha her pussy go sweet pass her pikin o

just chop and clean mouth make dem no catch u o

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Bola146(f): 3:55am On Jan 15, 2020
Shibaraba:
I don't blame him. Kpekus na kpekus o. Matured women day make sense. They know how to take care of lads. And them get experience on bed.

Besides the older the wine the finer

See his type cry na one woman go jam this one oooo Kai sad
Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 15, 2020
GloriaNinja:
Double this advice two thunderous slaps
Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2020
Auntyesther:
Well raise your hands up, like very high above your head and repeat after me... "Oh lord! am senseless, give me a brain and common sense too"
Then knock his forehead on a concrete slab or wall seven times while recording the sound on his phone

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For My Ex’s Mum After Our Mind Blowing party With My Best Mate by Auntyesther(f): 6:41am On Jan 15, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Then knock his forehead on a concrete slab or wall seven times while recording the sound on his phone
And makes sure he passes out so the brain installation and sense impartation can go smoothly without and interruption from any demons.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Viral Video Of A Lady Beating Up Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend / I Need Your Advice NL Or Say On An Issue Bothering Me / Guys! Why Get Married, When You Can Do This Instead..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.