Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won (50389 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Justpassingby45(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2020
Gr8amechi:

You are kinda wrong, inec only cancelled APC votes from those units, none of you happen to be saying anything, like how can you cancel only APC votes from over 388 polling units

How can an INEC cancel only APC votes where theirs no election conducted.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by allthingsgood: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
GamalNasser:
Buhari is the devil

This is hate speech. Be careful
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
coolcharm:
Mehn... This supreme court, No wonder they were after the head of Onogehn.

This is rape of justice and common sense.

What's the number of assembly members or the presence of a sacked corrupt judge got to do with the legal findings and pronouncements by the Supreme Court?

If you have serious legal and constitutional issues against the judgement made by the Supreme Court, feel free to question and debate the findings with sane and rational legal thoughts, not conspiracy theories and baseless assertions.

You don't have to like the judgement, but the legal findings and subsequent ruling by the Supreme Court was the legally correct conclusion.

You want democracy, justice and fairness, but you peddle conspiracy theories, you disregard and disrespect court judgements that doesn't favor you, you in essence care less about justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by saajus: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2020
Zero APC in the House of Assembly. It's a wonder o. I was thinking he can be easily impeached but his first game plan will be to win APGA and AA Rep to his side

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by shugabasbn: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
Most of them will soon decamped
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Emma1Oj(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nna... Buhari and Oshiomole has zip the mouth of Obasanjo up to the extend that he can't say anything again... Chai!!! Obj was seen as the oracle of Nigeria politics before, but now Obj is totally irrelevant but Mbaka is.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by igwefivestar(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
G
RuudVanNisteroy:
Imo state House of Assembly composition:
PDP = 13 members
AA = 6 members
APGA = 6 members
APC = Zero

Supreme Court said APC won. What kind of species are imo people. They "massively" voted for APC in Guber election, but voted other parties in House of Assembly elections that took place same day.

Come and see America Wonder!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/innonews.com.ng/2019/03/incoming-imo-assembly-apc-have-no-single-memberpdp-produce-majority/amp/
this is so sad, I can't still believe this since yesterday.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Vatod(m): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Everything turning around! We are getting there!
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Staro: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

My advice is find any legal means to escape from the country. It has gone to the dogs and is now a Banana Republic.

I swear
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Chevronstaff: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
The House of Assembly elections held the same day with the Gubernatorial election in Imo state and APC didn’t win a single seat. How could APC have won the Gubernatorial election?

The yesterday Supreme Court judgement was an open fraud, broad daylight robbery...
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by 27Pushing30: 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
The AA 8 are obviously okorocha's men thus APC
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by okofians(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
In 2011, Gov Umaru Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa state won the election under the CPC without a single member in the state Assembly.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
perez100:
Some Nigerians supporting this verdict will one day turn to perpetual wailers while those of us that wail today will rise in judgement against them.

Story.

People like you will continue wailing till the grave.

Quote me.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by DexterousOne(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
goslowgoslow:

Stop crying and insulting!! Where were you when PDP was rigging elections nation wide? All politicians are the same I only pity people like you that support either of them. Tomorrow the whole house of assembly members will move to APC so what becomes of you their supporter? Iranu!

I'm not supporting the parties

I'm mad that the institutions of my country is being degraded, and the mentally defeated people in this zoo nigger country has not rioted

Many (including your stupid self) even rationalize and support this..

How far will this govt go in destroying institutions that by the way, save the poor man, who also by the way support this foolishness ?

By the time you realise, it's too late..

Anyways I'm leaving this country for you guys, so you can ruin it totally

Ndi ara bi na Nigeria undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
perez100:
Some Nigerians supporting this verdict will one day turn to perpetual wailers while those of us that wail today will rise in judgement against them.

Sarrki don dey wail
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by WeRblessed(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
coolcharm:

Nigeria has damaged beyond repair. If God does not bring judgement to this nation, he must apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Trust me, God's judgement is coming to Nigeria fast. The righteous will be spared! It will come in the name of natural disaster and all the wicked that have consume this nation will be destroyed.

Can you imagine Hope Uzodinmma allowed APC put him in a position he has not merited while pushing out the person that actually deserves it?
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
I love reading this type of thread, this must be the highest assembly of PDP apologists this week.

By this time next year, let's take stock again
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
Abagworo:
OP is misleading the public. AA and APGA won almost all the seats but some decamped to PDP after elections. In a few weeks almost the entire assembly will become APC since APGA and AA are just offshoots of Imo APC.
leave pple who wants to deceive the gullible here...
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Jackipapa: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2020
This State go dey sweet ooo, Governor no get free ride!!!!!!!!!
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by goslowgoslow(m): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2020
DexterousOne:

I'm not supporting the parties

I'm mad that the institutions of my country is being degraded, and the mentally defeated people in this zoo nigger country has not rioted

Many (including your stupid self) even rationalize and support this..

How far will this govt go in destroying institutions that by the way, save the poor man, who also by the way support this foolishness ?

By the time you realise, it's too late..

Anyways I'm leaving this country for you guys, so you can ruin it totally

Ndi ara bi na Nigeria undecided
Moderators this is somebody calling me STUPID.....I am waiting for actions
Lalasticala and others.
Meanwhile I will not join issues with you or insult you back, you are clearly frustrated so take your frustrations else where.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Tareq1105: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2020
Just wait and watch your brothers in PDP decamp to the ruling party APC apart from those APGA and AA lawmakers who are already APC. This is Nigeria.
RuudVanNisteroy:
PDP = 13 members
AA = 6 members
APGA = 6 members
APC = Zero

Supreme Court said APC won. What kind of species are imo people. They "massively" voted for APC in Guber election, but voted other parties in House of Assembly elections that took place same day.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/innonews.com.ng/2019/03/incoming-imo-assembly-apc-have-no-single-memberpdp-produce-majority/amp/
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Tareq1105: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2020
WeRblessed:

Nigeria has damaged beyond repair. If God does not bring judgement to this nation, he must apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Trust me, God's judgement is coming to Nigeria fast. The righteous will be spared! It will come in the name of natural disaster and all the wicked that have consume this nation will be destroyed.

Can you imagine Hope Uzodinmma allowed APC put him in a position he has not merited while pushing out the person that actually deserves it?

So you at your age, you don't deserve it?

How old was Gowon when he ruled Nigeria?

You're limiting yourself even in our year of Breaking Limits.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Jman06(m): 5:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nigeria is just so annoying!

Just because APC wanted to have a state in the southeast at all cost, the unscrupulous and dishonorable lawyers at the supreme court had to accept bribe and stand the truth on its head in Imo state??!

Later the same lawyers would want Nigerians to respect them when they deserve no respect whatsoever from the way they conduct themselves. FOOLS

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Tareq1105: 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
APC doesn't have Assembly members because they lack financial wherewithal to pursue their claims in the Tribunal to the end.
RuudVanNisteroy:
PDP = 13 members
AA = 6 members
APGA = 6 members
APC = Zero

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by makjo900: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

APC STRONGHOLDS IN IMO STATE? shocked STRONGHOLDS TO THE EXTENT HE GOT THE UNBELIEVABLE LEVEL OF VOTES HE GOT BUT THE STATE/NATIONAL PARLIAMENTARY CANDIDATES GOT FUC'KALL? Dude, you're not talking to kids here! That thieving crook Uzodinma will answer for his criminality before God and man!

which God? the one that told Mbaka that Uzondinma will win in the supreme court or which one?
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Aiyk2333: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2020
WorldRichest:

Rape of justice? Well, not bad as long as it's not rape of any girl or woman. Now, what did you call it when the same Supreme Court sacked all elected politicians in Zamfara and gave their seats to the useless losers? Was that marriage of democrazy?
don't be dumb trying to be sensible. Apc were suspended from zamfara elections before the elections, they forcefully fielded candidates, there was no viable primary in zamfara.. I knew there must one idiot who would support this nonsense

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
tooth4tooth:

But you read the part where they said the result 388 polling units were cancelled.They are Apc stronghold as we were made to understand.

The cancellation of those polling units was a dirty politics.

Awarding all the results of the affected units to only one candidate too is a dirty politics.

What now happens to INEC and their staff that are responsible for this mess? No punishment will be giving to them?
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Johans1991: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
all of them go decamp in d nearest future
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Robenna(m): 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2020
coolcharm:

My Dear Let Me Counter U
"All Power And Life Belong To Government"
So Just Sit Down And Talk Bla Bla Bla
#Ihedioha#out
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by sammhi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
PicLtd:
Now that's another bizzarre one.
This is how you know Buhari is a rogue ....
No wonder he came 4th .Buhari has an agenda and he has conspirators

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Traffic Gridlock In Rivers As Pro-Buhari Protesters Take Over / President Buhari Besieged By Crowd At The Prayer Ground Today (photos) / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.