Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,635 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won (50335 Views)

Buhari And Uzodinma Walk With Swag On A Sit-At-Home Day In Owerri (Photo) / Edo 2020: Ganduje And Uzodinma Visits Oshiomhole / Imo Supreme Court Review: Arguments By Ihedioha And Uzodinma's Lawyers In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by melodyogonna(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2020
tooth4tooth:

But you read the part where they said the result 388 polling units were cancelled.They are Apc stronghold as we were made to understand.

The cancellation of those polling units was a dirty politics.

Awarding all the results of the affected units to only one candidate too is a dirty politics.

Bros there's no APC stronghold in the SE

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by tooth4tooth: 9:13am On Jan 16, 2020
melodyogonna:

Bros there's no APC stronghold in the SE
How can you say that? Even Orlu where Uzor hails from

Let us be objective now
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by mascotafltd: 9:56am On Jan 16, 2020
This is true talk, APC have no member and still won, how possible
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Gr8amechi: 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2020
Justpassingby45:

How can an INEC cancel only APC votes where theirs no election conducted.
You should ask inec because neither inec nor PDP disagreed with that
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2020
mascotafltd:
This is true talk, APC have no member and still won, how possible

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Kuginzi: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2020
oforjide:
this bingo should pls shut up his dirty mouth, when has rivers state become an APC state.
This Eran mehn! should shut up!
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
orisa37:
IT'S SUPREME CONFUSION.
Real talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
coolcharm:
Mehn... This supreme court, No wonder they were after the head of Onogehn.

This is rape of justice and common sense.
cry
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Akpuoru: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2020
After 6 months, also do well to update us on the numbers of lawmakers each party has in Imo state.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2020
olajide8:

Go back and do you finding - I have nothing further to say

https://www.nairaland.com/5644640/hope-uzodinma-ill-conduct-fresh

Pls read. If the LG chairmen were all APC as u lied b4 wld he conduct a fresh LG elections? I don't know y u lie unnecessarily
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2020
Fuckgovt:

https://www.nairaland.com/5644640/hope-uzodinma-ill-conduct-fresh

Pls read. If the LG chairmen were all APC as u lied b4 wld he conduct a fresh LG elections? I don't know y u lie unnecessarily

They were all APC when Rochas handed over - meaning they cross carpeted to massage the ego of ihedioha PDP - now that the carpet was removed under idehioha feet, and they had moved, what do you expect this new person to do continue with them? can you call these people loyal people?

Obviously most of them, would want to cross back - so why keep them on? When their tenures have expired or is about to expire? Do your findings, I insist - uzodinma is from IMO - ihedioha is from IMO, so why cry over this issue? The people should take advantage and ask for good governance from anybody that occupies that office, parties are only a psychological thing aimed at deceiving people, to choose between one person and another especially because most parties don't have ideologies in nigeria- what matters is the capacity of the individuals to do well for people they govern
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
olajide8:

They were all APC when Rochas handed over - meaning they cross carpeted to massage the ego of ihedioha PDP - now that the carpet was removed under idehioha feet, and they had moved, what do you expect this new person to do continue with them? can you call these people loyal people?

Obviously most of them, would want to cross back - so why keep them on? When their tenures have expired or is about to expire? Do your findings, I insist - uzodinma is from IMO - ihedioha is from IMO, so why cry over this issue? The people should take advantage and ask for good governance from anybody that occupies that office, parties are only a psychological thing aimed at deceiving people, to choose between one person and another especially because most parties don't have ideologies in nigeria- what matters is the capacity of the individuals to do well for people they govern
so if they cross carpeted so how are they apc chairmen. Shake my head. U contradict urself
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2020
Fuckgovt:
so if they cross carpeted so how are they apc chairmen. Shake my head. U contradict urself

This is simple English, you were the one that said they were not - then I buttressed the fact 'that they were when okorocha handed over, most of us know them as APC candidates - but since they had decamped to PDP, to curry ihedioha favour that is their problem
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2020
olajide8:

This is simple English, you were the one that said they were not - then I buttressed the fact 'that they were when okorocha handed over, most of us know them as APC candidates - but since they had decamped to PDP, to curry ihedioha favour that is their problem
so u can't ask how pdp won when apc had all the LG because they never contested at the time PDP won. So it wrong to say how can pdp win when all the LGA chairmen were APC. If there was an LGA election pdp wld have won all just as the won in senatorial elections
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2020
Fuckgovt:
so u can't ask how pdp won when apc had all the LG because they never contested at the time PDP won. So it wrong to say how can pdp win when all the LGA chairmen were APC. If there was an LGA election pdp wld have won all just as the won in senatorial elections

You have succeeded in confusing yourself- they were all APC members prior to the general election, okorocha conducted the local govt elections, when he was in govt - they all knew that if ihedioha won they were all gone, so they were apc in the day pdp at night, when okorocha was in office they were playing the juggling game- it was after ihedioha had been announced the winner of the election they worked for the apc to win, that they switched allegiances and not before - so ihedioha wouldn't stand against them and sack them, only for them to realize of recent that governors don't have the authority and power to sack elected local govt chairmen -
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by hargunbiahdeh(m): 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2020
This is quite funny to be honest. How can this be possible? That the party the people wants in power won't have majority seats in the House of assembly. It turns out that something is fishy.
Anyways, I wish Uzodima best of luck and I hope he will be able to withstand the threat from the house of assembly.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2020
olajide8:

You have succeeded in confusing yourself- they were all APC members prior to the general election, okorocha conducted the local govt elections, when he was in govt - they all knew that if ihedioha won they were all gone, so they were apc in the day pdp at night, when okorocha was in office they were playing the juggling game- it was after ihedioha had been announced the winner of the election they worked for the apc to win, that they switched allegiances and not before - so ihedioha wouldn't stand against them and sack them, only for them to realize of recent that governors don't have the authority and power to sack elected local govt chairmen -
u once made a statement, saying how cld ihedioha have won the election when all the LGA chairmen were APC
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 3:58am On Jan 25, 2020
Fuckgovt:
u once made a statement, saying how cld ihedioha have won the election when all the LGA chairmen were APC

Yes he couldn't have won bcoz they won the elections for APC at that level only for the miracle of Daman to happen elections were canceled illegally and ihedioha announced winner
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 4:58pm On Jan 26, 2020
olajide8:

Yes he couldn't have won bcoz they won the elections for APC at that level only for the miracle of Daman to happen elections were canceled illegally and ihedioha announced winner
shake my head. So how cld have ihedioha won if he was not voted since the out going gov was apc and apc too at the center. It is obvious the ppl voted for ihedioha and Rochas was unable to rig it. Those LGA chairmen obviously were tired of apc under rochas
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
APC now has the majority in the house of assembly
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 7:55pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fuckgovt:
shake my head. So how cld have ihedioha won if he was not voted since the out going gov was apc and apc too at the center. It is obvious the ppl voted for ihedioha and Rochas was unable to rig it. Those LGA chairmen obviously were tired of apc under rochas

The proper question is, where did the winning votes and the canceled votes come from in the first place? - this is a hypothetical picture for you, local govt chairmen went to their constituencies and made sure their party won in those area's, ihedioha won within his LGA which has the largest concentration of voters, while he lost in the other areas, an electoral office woke up and canceled the other areas for violence and declared the place where ihedioha won using the results from there to declare him winner but' we all know it was a lie, the documents are tendered and hope is declared winner but as bad losers they tell the Supreme Court to overturn itself - the circus continues
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2020
olajide8:

The proper question is, where did the winning votes and the canceled votes come from in the first place? - this is a hypothetical picture for you, local govt chairmen went to their constituencies and made sure their party won in those area's, ihedioha won within his LGA which has the largest concentration of voters, while he lost in the other areas, an electoral office woke up and canceled the other areas for violence and declared the place where ihedioha won using the results from there to declare him winner but' we all know it was a lie, the documents are tendered and hope is declared winner but as bad losers they tell the Supreme Court to overturn itself - the circus continues
result that the Supreme Court acknowledged that was more than the total accredited voters released by INEC. Nigerian government and magic
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2020
Fuckgovt:
result that the Supreme Court acknowledged that was more than the total accredited voters released by INEC. Nigerian government and magic

The most important document in the voting process is the form ec A8 it is used to record the votes, in places where the supposed violence was recorded, the card reader was said not to work properly, meaning they used incident forms and it was proved beyond reasonable doubt, that the card reader didn't work properly and violence was on leashed on the voters by the pdp thugs in those areas, but the mistake ihedioha team made was they shouldn't have allowed the PO to announce the results at the polling units after the election took place, and they shouldn't have allowed the representatives of all the parties to sign against the polling officers records which was announced at the polling units, don't forget inec also have these signed forms, and they corroborated/confirmed hopes copies, the ec a8 form was produced by the brutally beaten police officer the pdp thugs showed hell, and this copy was confirmed by the inec, apga, AA, APC and pdp agents as being authentic - so why argue why cry over split milk - abeg O! The justices see through all this charade of politicians- including this one
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 12:34am On Jan 29, 2020
olajide8:

The most important document in the voting process is the form ec A8 it is used to record the votes, in places where the supposed violence was recorded, the card reader was said not to work properly, meaning they used incident forms and it was proved beyond reasonable doubt, that the card reader didn't work properly and violence was on leashed on the voters by the pdp thugs in those areas, but the mistake ihedioha team made was they shouldn't have allowed the PO to announce the results at the polling units after the election took place, and they shouldn't have allowed the representatives of all the parties to sign against the polling officers records which was announced at the polling units, don't forget inec also have these signed forms, and they corroborated/confirmed hopes copies, the ec a8 form was produced by the brutally beaten police officer the pdp thugs showed hell, and this copy was confirmed by the inec, apga, AA, APC and pdp agents as being authentic - so why argue why cry over split milk - abeg O! The justices see through all this charade of politicians- including this one
pdp thugs u say? Who was the gov and who is the govt at the center. The returning officer and some inec even said he was threatened by Rochas.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1226976-politicians-biggest-threat-nigerias-democracy-imo-rec.html

They just used the power at the center to squeeze the judiciary. These are some of the reasons onnoghen was removed.

No matter what, the number of vote cast shld never the more than the accredited voters. So it obvious the Supreme Court judgement is a fraud.
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2020
Fuckgovt:
pdp thugs u say? Who was the gov and who is the govt at the center. The returning officer and some inec even said he was threatened by Rochas.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.legit.ng/amp/1226976-politicians-biggest-threat-nigerias-democracy-imo-rec.html

They just used the power at the center to squeeze the judiciary. These are some of the reasons onnoghen was removed.

No matter what, the number of vote cast shld never the more than the accredited voters. So it obvious the Supreme Court judgement is a fraud.

I insist, nobody can use any power to muscle any judiciary, if they have a strong case - it's just like a goal mouth scrabble and a goal which could be canceled if there was a foul - the referee could either allow it or cancel it - it's his prerogative, and I also beg to say the justices would have considered all these facts before arriving at a final ruling it's the Supreme Court not a tribunal
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 9:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
olajide8:

I insist, nobody can use any power to muscle any judiciary, if they have a strong case - it's just like a goal mouth scrabble and a goal which could be canceled if there was a foul - the referee could either allow it or cancel it - it's his prerogative, and I also beg to say the justices would have considered all these facts before arriving at a final ruling it's the Supreme Court not a tribunal
They didn't muscle judiciary. They put their person there which is tanko
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 4:52am On Feb 01, 2020
Fuckgovt:
They didn't muscle judiciary. They put their person there which is tanko

Tanko was not the lead justice for this case he was just one of the justices - justice kekere eku was the lead justice, more so they were 7 and all seven separately submitted their own ruling and all seven agreed that Hope won,
Well I know you don't get it the Supreme Court cannot be muscled, if they were muscled you would see a minority judgment somewhere but for this matter all went in a particular direction-
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 7:50am On Feb 01, 2020
olajide8:

Tanko was not the lead justice for this case he was just one of the justices - justice kekere eku was the lead justice, more so they were 7 and all seven separately submitted their own ruling and all seven agreed that Hope won,
Well I know you don't get it the Supreme Court cannot be muscled, if they were muscled you would see a minority judgment somewhere but for this matter all went in a particular direction-
the arrest of judges in a gasto style and the removal of judges over false accusation is not bullying right? Tanko was put there on executive order and not by the process of the judicial council only pro apc don't see anything wrong in all these. Nigeria is been ruled by a tyrant
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by olajide8(m): 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fuckgovt:
the arrest of judges in a gasto style and the removal of judges over false accusation is not bullying right? Tanko was put there on executive order and not by the process of the judicial council only pro apc don't see anything wrong in all these. Nigeria is been ruled by a tyrant

The proper question is, were the ones penciled down guilty or not, let's stop behaving like an ostrich that buries its head in the sand, secondly, did they go after all the justices? The ones they went after, were they found guilty of one misdemeanor or not? This is my conclusion, If a case is water tight, no matter the circumstances it would be very difficult to upturn - why didn't the court send gandollar packing?

Abeg O! I rest my submissions on this matter - no matter how it is painted ihedioha didn't win
Re: APC Has No House Of Assembly Member In Imo State And Uzodinma Still Won by Fuckgovt: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2020
olajide8:

The proper question is, were the ones penciled down guilty or not, let's stop behaving like an ostrich that buries its head in the sand, secondly, did they go after all the justices? The ones they went after, were they found guilty of one misdemeanor or not? This is my conclusion, If a case is water tight, no matter the circumstances it would be very difficult to upturn - why didn't the court send gandollar packing?

Abeg O! I rest my submissions on this matter - no matter how it is painted ihedioha didn't win
found guilty u say? When did they change them to court and who judged the case to find them guilty. The executive just pronounced them guilty and gullible ppl like u shallowed hook line and sinker. It shows that Nigeria is been ruled by a tyrant,he says someone is guilty even without any lawsuit and ppl like u that have tyrant tendency support it. Smh, Nigeria is going down the drain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Asks Tribunal To Vary Inspection Order Granted Atiku, Obi / Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Abba Kyari, Chief-of-staff To President Buhari (profile)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.