Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (83324 Views)

Epe Youths Chase Herdsmen And Their Cows Out Of Their Town (Video) / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Haakon: 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

mumu talk, House Boy that gave SouthWest Standard Rail, Released slowpoke Kanu from prison and also started Npower, TraderMoni is better than any Ibo dead or alive
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by DexterousOne(m): 7:21pm On Jan 15, 2020
Wickedtruths:

This is Ondo, not those states in the East.

What does the East have to do With this now?
What is your PROBLEM
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
when we talk of Jazz in ondo state give it to ijare...just 3 kolanut is enough to make them run mad.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Haakon: 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

stop being a coward... there is nothing like cabal.. Aba kyari Tony Elumelu's former staff, or Maman Daura a useless failed journalist cant do anything to Akeredolu SAN

you Ibos should stop fearing imaginary cabals, where are Yaraduas cabal today?
[/s]
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:
Nigeria is a funny country. Some one comes to your farm and destroy your crops using his cow...and this is called herdmen-farmers dispute. I don't understand. If somebody breaks into my house and destroy my property and eat my food that is called trespassing and destruction of property. Nigerians there is nothing like herdsmen-farmers dispute. Dispute suggests there is a confusion on the ownership of the farm. There is none. The farm belongs to the farmer not the herdsmen. The herdsmen are committing crimes all over Nigerian and should be arrested and prosecuted. The job of the Nigerian police is to protect Nigerian lives and property. The police should be arresting the herdsmen for destroying people's farms. The police are not doing their jobs hence the youths are taking it upon themselves to protect the farms.

You dey mind them, security in this country is for the rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2020
Drobitol:
when we talk of Jazz in ondo state give it to ijare...just 3 kolanut is enough to make them run mad.

Efon Alaye is another place wey dem no get joy. E get some bush for that side. Is just that yoruba people too cool.

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by peeps4u: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2020
1StopRudeness:

I think they should have found a diplomatic way to resolve or tell them to leave rather them chase them off and take/eat their cows...or u want to tell me they just left the cows to be roaming free..... the Fulanis are animals and unreasonable people...one cow is worth more than a hundred human to them....i don't think this is the last we will hear of this matter unless they come back and get their cows they left them

Didnt you read where it states the villagers have asked them to leave before now?

And the reports didnt say they ate their cows. The cows were said to be led to the palace of the King

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

grin
Buhari still using his puppy the VP as his boy boy

Are you aware??

The vp is performing his constitutional duties. Pray anybody from your cursed tribe become a vp.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by izubext007: 7:34pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fullani Armed Forces Has Been Defeated Totally
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ymbiola(m): 7:36pm On Jan 15, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Hmmm. Chasing 1st class citizens?!
I hope that community knows the implications oo.
Cuz when Mai Buhari mobilizes his boys to bounce back!!!
Lemme just keep quiet first

Let them come, ondo no dey joke o, zero joy!! Na we get ogun o(god of thunder)

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The beautiful thing about Ondo is that we don't share borders with any Fulani state, the marauding herders would be delt with appreciately and they won't have any chance of revenge.
Kwara is a fulani state and shares boundary with Oyo and the herdsmen would navigate to Ondo through Oyo
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 7:39pm On Jan 15, 2020
NaMeAboki:
While not condoning the destruction of farmlands; at the same time two wrongs cannot make a right:
You warned them and the they heeded and went to a distant place to resettle.
You still traced them and chased them away (even though no longer a threat to your
farms).
After they ran away, you took their cattle (over 100 in number) to your ruler's palace.

Questions:
Now that you have their cows as hostage, what do you expect to do with them should
their owners want them back?
What do you expect would happen should anything happen to their cows?
Is confiscating/retention of their cows consistent with existing laws?
If the community was as organised as they seemed, what stopped them from inviting the
police arrest/prosecute the culprits amongst them?
Is chasing them away consistent with their constitutional right to freedom of movement
and association?

There is always the right way and the wrong way of doing what is right; unfortunately resorting to to self help is not one of the rights ways.
It is an easy route to escalation and potential violence with attendant loss of blood/life. - I foresee reprisals if those cows are not returned.

Fulani have no land in ondo state. They should have moved to sokoto.

The police is a very useless organization. I’ve seen a Fulani man boast that if they destroy someone’s farm and he reports to the police, all he needs to do is sell one cow and bribe the police and the case is settled. Do you know why people prefer amotekun? Because such nonsense can never happen with amotekun.

I can assure you that nothing will happen. If Fulani should kill anyone in ondo state, that will be the end of any Fulani living in the state. You can’t try what you are doing in the middle belt in Yoruba land. Ask buhari what happened to Fulanis in Oyo in 2001.

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Kwara is a fulani state and shares boundary with Oyo and the herdsmen would navigate to Ondo through Oyo

Kwara is not Fulani state. Your parents must have failed to educate you.

6 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by IamPatriotic(m): 7:43pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

Do you know what you're talking about? How many major cities are situated between ilorin and Akure? get proper education, please.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Oponu omo ale. When you will not leave village. How will you supposed to know.

Tell me the Fulani state that has boundaries with ondo state. I want to learn because I’m from ondo state.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:
Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.
shut up! Coward.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by OnyesomJ(m): 7:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ever since Their Broda became the Oga of this Country
This Fulani boys have been Misbehaving because nobody will Touch Them!!

I’ve not heard that Fulani herders have been Arrested for committing Crimes..

Their Broda up There have their Backing!!!

This Country has messed up big time �

#Trust Buhari Govt at your Own Risk..
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ojaysam25(m): 7:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
this herdsmen have been a torn in the flesh for as long I could remember...nice move from the youth...

Benue over to you�

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 7:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
mjbaba:
If the Ondo people know what is good for them, they shouldn't touch those cows.

Just allow the Fulani people come and claim them and leave peacefully.

Those guys are very unforgiving and ruthless if anything happens to their cattle.
Another coward!
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
ProudDick:

Kwara is not Fulani state. Your parents must have failed to educate you.
oh I guess the Emir of Kwara has now been dethroned, until then We Kwara indigenes are under the rulership of Fulanis and Islam
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunofgod:
The revenge will be bloody.
scared?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by ProudDick: 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
oh I guess the Emir of Kwara has now been dethroned, until then We Kwara indigenes are under the rulership of Fulanis and Islam

So the emir is the emir of Kwara state? What of the other obas in Kwara? You see how dumb you are?

Btw, emir is not a traditional title, it’s a religious title. Go to school and learn.

“We” ? You are not longer from south south? The emir is only the head of the Fulanis. So you may be Fulani. But the emir is nothing to any Yoruba man in Kwara.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Alvin007: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ijare in a strong town...with charms and all. I once wrote a G.C.E Exam there about 19 years ago. The indigenes writing the same exams had their textbooks in the exam hall, and copied answers from it..while, I watched the invigilators ignore them...I later heard that a stubborn invigilator was once taught a hard lesson.. Ijare..I hail thee...Meanwhile, I'm from Ondo State.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Alvin007: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunofgod:
Nah...Charms are extremely cheap there. An average Ijare indigene can startle you with charms any day, any time..

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Slimsly100(f): 8:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
IamPatriotic:
The beautiful thing about Ondo is that we don't share borders with any Fulani state, the marauding herders would be delt with appreciately and they won't have any chance of revenge.

No residential Fulani people for Kogi state
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Charly68: 8:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
May you sent hornet after them ..they have not seem anything yet
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Nature8(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
Very good
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Fourwinds: 8:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
Sunofgod:
forget that nonsense .... Except if the villagers are docile ...
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by atonement12: 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2020
PapaBaby:

Tell that to the gun totting herdsmen when they arrive, good luck to you.
coward. Go and bring them back.
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Fourwinds: 8:11pm On Jan 15, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Hmmm. Chasing 1st class citizens?!
I hope that community knows the implications oo.
Cuz when Mai Buhari mobilizes his boys to bounce back!!!
Lemme just keep quiet first
nothing will happen... They only threaten docile people
Re: Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives by Kay25(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
[quote author=PapaBaby post=85824409]Wait for the reprisals.
Fulanis will march enmass to Ondo state soon, with guns issued by buratai. Emir of Ondo loading..y'all should start learning Fulfude and Hausa languages now.
Let them come u think we are cowards like the others wait and see .where did the civil stopped? ondo very soon fulani stupidity will be stopped there also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Array Of Cars (Photos, Video) / The Parents Of Oshiomhole's Wife, Lara Fortes (Photo) / Buhari’s Blue Print: ‘my First 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.