Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State (52764 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Arrested / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by favour32(m): 5:03am On Jan 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Don't witchhunt Ihediola
Recover loots from Okorocha if you can
Let Imo feel that God really has a hand In your becoming governor.
Dont steal public funds
Make politician nor tif public funds for Nigeria?
Na deaf man u dey tell tales by moonlight
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by israelmao(m): 5:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Can't just imagine this is happening to my beloved nation.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Ashirioluwa: 5:37am On Jan 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
How many years will he serve since ihedioha has ruled for some time
4 years from yesterday
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Marpol: 5:46am On Jan 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Don't witchhunt Ihediola
Dont steal public funds

Can you tell a goat not to eat yam?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by kaziblake(f): 6:07am On Jan 16, 2020
wingmanIII:
To everybody celebrating/supporting this glaring injustice. May you only experience injustice and pain in your life.
Be careful..
Emeka kids aren't crying like this, don't go and die of depression
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by kaziblake(f): 6:11am On Jan 16, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Its natural for a layman to think, he knows & can say the law, forgetting that, even the Chief Justice of the Country only interprets, what the legislative arms of government makes & calls law. For those educated illiterates that are shouting partiality, we say to them ignorance is not an excuse, pls go back to school, if you claim to have certificates, pls seek refund of your parents school fees. Idiots .
grin grin
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by adanny01(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2020
post=85831069:

Absolute truth.

Exactly.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Haba!

Speak for you and your yard boy.
Put this song below on repeat and start dancing right away,
Perhaps it makes you feel better after 24 hours of constant migraine.
Ndooo...
Sorry...
Pele ti e....

Even Ihedioha has allowed the verdict to sink in.
Read his words below in red

Ihedioha : "Consequently, we have put machinery in motion to hand-over the reins of office to the APC Candidate as the the next governor of Imo State. This will be coordinated by the Secretary to the State Government. I therefore direct all members of Imo State Expanded Executive Council, and all political appointees to write their handing-over notes and to return all government properties in their custody, forthwith. I shall not be party to pilfering of Government property or funds"

We were so suprise to read that from the outgoing governor also.
They have seen pilfering of government properties and looting of public funds while in office as a normal thing.
See how he puts it as if he is doing Imolites some favour!
May God punish all thieving politicians in our nation.

That was just image redemption since it is the last time he will be heard in the official capacity as governor.

The issue is be has done more harm to his reputation such that he will not be coming back to that office without the incumbency advantage.

He has so messed up and blew his only chance of redemption by witch hunting Okorocha without doing any reasonable thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Ubdavis(m): 6:24am On Jan 16, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Don't witchhunt Ihediola
Dont steal public funds

What did God do? Take time o
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by stickle(m): 6:26am On Jan 16, 2020
chiemmanuel:
4years. They have joined league of states that hold governorship election outside general election day
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by shugabasbn: 6:31am On Jan 16, 2020
We are just like a pen in the Hands of God..
Hope u knw that your time start now n your time as a Governor is just like a book I prayed u will write it well n generations after generations will be able to read good of your name
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by slimmoney(m): 7:01am On Jan 16, 2020
He will start all over (complete 4 years)
chiemmanuel:
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by sixtus20: 7:22am On Jan 16, 2020
Yes u have gotten the mandate there is no time to wait move Immediately and start work for the benefit of IMO People.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by hopexter(m): 7:46am On Jan 16, 2020
Badonasty:
Lol....can’t imagine what is going through Ihedioha mind right now

Leave his mind alone, how can a human being be interested in another's mind? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Greatfullheart: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2020
How Can Someone Who took 4th in The Race was Announced as The Winner not Even The 2nd Candidate. Power Of Corruption I Guess.. I Won't Be Surprised If Nigeria Goes Into Extinction like Pluto.

1 Share

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Greatfullheart: 8:07am On Jan 16, 2020
noleflendum:
My governor my governor
Please I want 2 statues urgently in Imo
1 for Prophet Dr Mbaka and the second one for the loser Emeka ihedioha
sardist

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by jahlove4jah: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2020
Yes.
Just like Anambra, Bayelsa, Kogi and
and few other states.
chiemmanuel:
that means imo state elections won't be held the same time as others

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Greatfullheart: 8:10am On Jan 16, 2020
wingmanIII:

No thanks. Imolites are sad and shocked.
Even The People Of Anambra And Abia are Feeling Sorry For them.

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Greatfullheart: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2020
I Wish We Have Someone Like Roberts Mugabe this Won't Be Happening.

Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Patojargz: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2020
Congrats bros! God 4 u... No doubt!
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by DrMuzungu(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2020
Eteka1:
Ihedioha was too busy witch-hunting Okorocha to properly handle his case at the Tribunal.

True. But that wasn't a witch-hunt. It was a mere implementation of the law. You loot, you go behind bars. What fvcking certificate of return?! Roachas should be in kirikiri. And that is what Ihedioha was trying to achieve.
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by wingmanIII: 9:53am On Jan 16, 2020
kaziblake:
Be careful..
Emeka kids aren't crying like this, don't go and die of depression

This has nothing to do with Ihedioha. My people are having a party and a known criminal they never elected foisted on them by a selfish and ruthless central government and you feel I shouldnt express my disgust?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by wingmanIII: 9:57am On Jan 16, 2020
post=85831069:

Absolute truth.

Exactly.

Two wrongs do not make a right.
Haba!

Speak for you and your yard boy.
Put this song below on repeat and start dancing right away,
Perhaps it makes you feel better after 24 hours of constant migraine.
Ndooo...
Sorry...
Pele ti e....

Even Ihedioha has allowed the verdict to sink in.
Read his words below in red

Ihedioha : "Consequently, we have put machinery in motion to hand-over the reins of office to the APC Candidate as the the next governor of Imo State. This will be coordinated by the Secretary to the State Government. I therefore direct all members of Imo State Expanded Executive Council, and all political appointees to write their handing-over notes and to return all government properties in their custody, forthwith. I shall not be party to pilfering of Government property or funds"

We were so suprise to read that from the outgoing governor also.
They have seen pilfering of government properties and looting of public funds while in office as a normal thing.
See how he puts it as if he is doing Imolites some favour!
May God punish all thieving politicians in our nation.

You are absolutely right Mr Adanny.
You are so on point sir.

You are not from Imo state so you can gloat all you want but definitely it will be your turn one day. As you support injustice,you will surely be a victim sooner or later
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Pitto: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2020
[quote author=chiemmanuel post=85828053] How many years will he serve since ihedioha has ruled for some time [/quot
Four years
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Kpoikpoi: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by Kpoikpoi: 1:00pm On Jan 16, 2020
IPOB wey you form wetin you take am do?
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by kharyhordhe(m): 1:03pm On Jan 16, 2020
Re: Hope Uzodinma Sworn In As Governor Of Imo State by bummyla(m): 1:15pm On Jan 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coalition Of #EndSARS Protest Groups Lists 7 New Objectives / Seyi Makinde Scraps NURTW, Takes Over Motor Parks / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.