Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. (2861 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by blackjack21(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2020
EsotericGCI:
I'm in Bible Study now,
I can't...

Even if I'm new and the best orientation/ guidance to share with new entrants as NL Landlord is to ask they paint a picture of their Bulala because they are searching for true love?
Why am I having this feeling you are G*A*Y?

Na so una take dey start oo... small time u go slid in my DM shocked

Well, since you asked I have to start thinking in that trajectory concerning your romantic life.
You're 39, you're broke, still searching for true love. I think you should re-evaluate your sexuality, I mean your sexual orientation.
Maybe you're looking in the wrong place.

Don't be bashful about it on account of your religion I heard Jesus was gay after all.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Huh?
your age?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2020
ExBachelor:
your age?

Are you trying to help me fill a form, lottery visa or something?
So you expect me to just disclose my age in a forum full of psychos like Afroknight?
Nahhh ... Sorry I won't tell.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

So you expect me to just disclose my age in a forum full of psychos like Afro knight?

Lol. What are you afraid of? Anyone can tell from the way you respond that you are a conceited woman who doesn’t realise that time has passed. grin
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. What are you afraid of? Anyone can tell from the way you respond that you are a conceited woman who doesn’t realise that time has passed. grin

Psycho grin I see you have come to answer "present ma" to your name. Ok.√ pyscho was present today grin
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by AfroKnight: 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Psycho grin I see you have come to answer "present ma" to your name. Ok.√ pyscho was present today grin

cheesy This makes me cringe. Read what you just wrote. Does it make sense to you? Even teenagers would call this childish. Come on.

Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by EsotericGCI(m): 4:58am On Jan 19, 2020
No matter how bad your situation is, there's still someone out there for you.
When you found yourselves, all you need is UNDERSTANDING.
You don't have to shake your head in DISBELIEF.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

So you expect me to just disclose my age in a forum full of psychos like Afroknight?
I want to know if u dnt mind telling in private cn I dm u?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
I want to know if u dnt mind telling in private cn I dm u?

Sorry dear I can't.
I'm done with Nairaland guys. Though only gave just one a try. I tried to strike something with him cos he's from my tribe but he confirmed my suspicions..... Seems the guys here are not serious. They Just here to test their toasting skills as they keep moving from one girls DM to another. So I'm done.

I'm not saying you wanna toast me buh no more DMs cos I'll delete as usual. grin
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Sorry dear I can't.
I'm done with Nairaland guys. Though only gave just one a try. I tried to strike something with him cos he's from my tribe but he confirmed my suspicions..... Seems the guys here are not serious. They Just here to test their toasting skills as they keep moving from one girls DM to another. So I'm done.

I'm not saying you wanna toast me buh no more DMs cos I'll delete as usual. grin
what are you talking about? I only asked for ur age
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
what are you talking about? I only asked for ur age

I'm talking about how they slide into my box with flimsy excuses only to start disturbing my life with what I didn't bargain for. Got that?
Mind you I also said I know thats not what you're coming for but I'm just done receiving PMs from guys here except its for biz purposes.
That is what I'm talking about!

Why do you even wanna know my age? Don't you think you're getting too personal?
Like I said earlier, IM NOT TELLING AND PLEASE DONT PM ME. Period!
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

I'm talking about how they slide into my box with flimsy excuses only to start disturbing my life with what I didn't bargain for. Got that?
Mind you I also said I know thats not what you're coming for but I'm just done receiving PMs from guys here except its for biz purposes.
That is what I'm talking about!

Why do you even wanna know my age? Don't you think you're getting too personal?
Like I said earlier, IM NOT TELLING AND PLEASE DONT PM ME. Period!
I really want to know. Mention me on dead thread
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
I really want to know. Mention me on dead thread

Huh?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Huh?
I’m curious
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
I’m curious

Ok..tell me why?
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Ok..tell me why?
Trying to match your age with your online personality.
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
ExBachelor:
Trying to match your age with your online personality.

Lol....very funny though.
Ok guess let's see if youll get any close
Re: I Desire A Beautiful Lady For Marriage. No Tribalism. by ExBachelor: 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Lol....very funny though.
Ok guess let's see if youll get any close
Just tell me. I don’t ever guess right

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Govt Official Caught Having Sex With Secretary After Joining Zoom Meeting / Toasting Tricks 101 . How I Slept With A Pretty Virgin (must Read) / Moments A Lady Attended Her Ex-boyfriend's Traditional Marriage In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.