Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,422 members, 7,864,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k (6389 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Allows 2 'Area Boys' To Publicly Handle Her Chest / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2020
Nawaoo
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by YorubaLord: 12:07am On Jan 17, 2020
Alvin212:
Oduduuwwa was right.

More afonja girls are now going into ashawwoo work.

Spit on awos bare head

Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by bularuz(m): 1:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Shameful, op the video have been removed
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
When I said don't date broke boys they won't listen now this is the result........If her boyfriend was able enough to provide for all her needs she won't be in this terrible situation.......
This is a hoochie, which man with working senses would want to date a thing like this aye? Addressing her in alignment with her dressing, how you even see what you're seeing as a girlfriend material beats me. Oh...I haven't even seen you in pictures lol
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Good!
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by PabloAndreas(m): 6:35am On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
When I said don't date broke boys they won't listen now this is the result........If her boyfriend was able enough to provide for all her needs she won't be in this terrible situation.......
Now isn‘t dis the dumbest shit i ever seen on NL?...problem is bitches like u still fukk around even with an “unbroke“ boyfriend...its never enuf for y‘all tramps
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by sammyesx: 8:29am On Jan 17, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Re: Runs Girl Caught & Disgraced By Area Boys For Stealing An Iphone And N200k by SeunDobo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
[What more could I expect from someone who lacks intelligence and the craftiness to do something with her hands? Na today I know say leeches get class. Some leeches have the ability to make money by themselves, they get involved with one or two schemes to satisfy their material needs. Those in the other end of the spectrum (your kind) absolutely have no desire to do something with their hands. No wonder the first thing you could think of as a cause for the lady's action was the lack of a boyfriend to lavish on her. Regarding the emboldened text, I think that description perfectly fits you. You are showing tendencies of one in real life, I wouldn't be surprised if that's true. Okpo![/quote]

Most you have boyfriend before you can lives ni Bleep you ...shey ur boyfriend na you Papa ni ...I don spend on lady unless if she worth it .... Money your papa no feel spend on you ..you wan make I dey spend ham on you #nairamarleyvoice##

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAR! See What Happend To This Lady P.part While Her Boyfriend NB Is Touching. / Help! This Girl Is Getting Me Nut!! / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.