Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. (12351 Views)

My Girlfriend Dumped Me Because I Cannot Perform / Marriage At Registry.Does It Says Husband Cannot Marry Second Wife? / Bride Cries Out As Husband Cannot Perform Sexually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by zexy2030(m): 5:51am On Apr 01, 2020
shege45:
annulment is also a legal term. ok let me rephrase my question , you frown at fornication but encourage annulment? I thought marriage in church was till death do part
ur brain complete, my friend.
yea formication is bad, there is a place for miracle but to be honest somethings u won't be able to say or find whom to blaim. The chance is luck when u wait till wedding night and u r not a virgin. waiting till wedding night was initiated by churches and more so for virgins.
in the earlier days once the girl looses her virginity, she will ensure the man gets her pregnant then the man pays her price and marries her to them that's the proof of womanhood. Though a wrong way of getting married but it most times reduces complication in marriages. The limitation is faithfulness.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 7:05am On Apr 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Aunty who we go ask if you are still a virgin? Liar!

Even a non virgin can still repent and her past won't count to God. Even an armed robber.

That is not the issue here. The issue is to repent and give your life to Christ. All your past sins would b blotted out and God will forgive you like it never happened
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 7:06am On Apr 01, 2020
shege45:
annulment is also a legal term. ok let me rephrase my question , you frown at fornication but encourage annulment? I thought marriage in church was till death do part

If a marriage was contracted under false pretence, such a marriage can be annulled.

And being divorce isn't a sin and long as there is no remarriage. That is why I said she and the guy can both look for solutions to his sexual issue and continue with their marriage.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2020
Romanoff:

Even a non virgin can still repent and her past won't count to God. Even an armed robber.

That is not the issue here. The issue is to repent and give your life to Christ. All your past sins would b blotted out and God will forgive you like it never happened
Story! Lord Karma awaits you for ever.....
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Story! Lord Karma awaits you for ever.....

Karma has nothing on you when eternity is waiting for you. God saving you is not so Karma can destroy you. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2020
Romanoff:

Karma has nothing on you when eternity is waiting for you. God saving you is not so Karma can destroy you. I mean it.
Tell your God story to the birds,they have a better chance of believing you.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Romanoff(f): 10:03am On Apr 01, 2020
Moralgladiator:
Tell your God story to the birds,they have a better chance of believing you.

I am not forcing you to believe me. My God didn't ask me to force His gospel down your throat. It is cause you asked questions that I gave you answers.

Shalom.
Re: My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed. by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2020
Romanoff:

I am not forcing you to believe me. My God didn't ask me to force His gospel down your throat. It is cause you asked questions that I gave you answers.

Shalom.
hoolohi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

”my Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out. / Endowed Slay Queen Bares Full Boobs In Tantalizing Nudes! / Nigerian Man Reveals Why He Can Never Date For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.