Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? (5871 Views)

Top 6 Reasons Why You Look Older Than Your Real Age – A Must Read / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / Older Or Younger Men: Which Make Better Husbands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by MissyB3(f): 12:09pm On Dec 08, 2010
Older. I've even lied about my age to a lot of people. grin

People give me 16, 17  angry I don't see it as a compliment now. Prolly in 10 years time, I'D want people to give me less than my age.  . . . Not now.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Older. I've even lied about my age to a lot of people. grin

People give me 16, 17 angry I don't see it as a compliment now. Prolly in 10 years time, I'D want people to give me less than my age. . . . Not now.

Exactly!

I get people asking me embarassing questions like 'Did you enroll for JAMB'? undecided

Most times when I complain, people tell me to count my blessings. Maybe a time will come when I'll appreciate looking younger than my age but now, it's just annoying! angry angry
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by babyme1(f): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
I look just my age
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by ajibawealt(m): 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
I looked younger than my age and I’m contented with it. Infact my ex GF used to call me small but mighty. I like it that way cos there’s nothing I can do about it other than to use it to my advantage
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by kmoneyE(m): 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2010
baby.me:

I look just my age

Are you sure baby.me~~ The last time we came for your birthday bash** Then you were celebrating your ?? years cheesy smiley
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by livedit(f): 10:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
I also look younger than my age. I love that I look younger so that when I do get old, I'll look good for my age. Don't get me wrong, I don't look like jail bate but I don't look like I have grand children either. When people ask me how old I am, (I'm 34), they think I'm lying to them and say that I look way younger than that. So I'm cool with it! smiley
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by ednutey(f): 11:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
I look so so younger than ma age:me, madad and lil cuz wen to a sec sch to enroll her into jss1 afta so much blah blah with d principal she asked ma dad so wch of ur daughters r u enrollin,and he was lky,she(pointin at me) is a graduate and d principal was oh so u finished from dis sch,and ma dad said no she is a graduate of the uni,i was so embarased,that was 3years ago

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by tiana1(f): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
I think I look my age or slightly younger. Dont want to look older than my age though.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by Nektar(f): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2010
I prefer women to look younger than their age bt as for men i dnt think it suits them.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by carnal: 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2010
i look younger than my age and ppl tend to yab me or not believe me wen i mention my real age,i jus wish i can look my real age,shikena.
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by djojo(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2010
As for me, i look older than my age, lot of people always add 2 to 3yrs to my age whenever i ask them to guess, even am facially older than my two elder sister.
i like it sometimes cos people always listen to me cos they believe i speak mature and do not talk anyhow.
at my place of work am the youngest but most of the elders that are older than me for maybe 6,7,8 years still bring matters to me whenever their is argument btw them
i believe it is the way how u give urself to people they will accept u
sometime if my sisters and i were together, most of the people that did not know us will be asking who is the eldest or they will just took me for the eldest among us
i sometime ashamed of it but i still love it cos i cant change myself
Re: Would You Like To Look Older Or Younger Than Your Actual Age? by slap1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2010
Ujujoan:

Exactly!

I get people asking me embarassing questions like 'Did you enroll for JAMB'? undecided

Most times when I complain, people tell me to count my blessings. Maybe a time will come when I'll appreciate looking younger than my age but now, it's just annoying! angry angry
Somebody was asking me to do something for her two days ago. when I hesitated she said I had no excuse because secondary schools are not in session, lol. I told her I'll help her because my school is still on strike.
She gaped at me. "Strike?"
"Yeah."
"You're no longer in the secondary school?"
I just laughed. But I'm seriously beginning to enjoy it. Once people get to know my real age, I become automatically interesting. An enigma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Finally In Love With A Nairalander!!!!!!! / Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.