Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Lady Reveals She’s Saving Money To Buy Play Station 5 For Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Reveals She’s Saving Money To Buy Play Station 5 For Her Boyfriend (676 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love / PHOTOS: Lady Reveals She Snatched Her Current Boyfriend On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Reveals She’s Saving Money To Buy Play Station 5 For Her Boyfriend by usmandra11(m): 11:21pm On Jan 17, 2020
A young Nigerian lady on Twitter, Aduke Ade, seems to be against the narrative that ladies from this part of the world do not know how to give gifts .
-
Aduke took to her Twitter page to react to
photos of a Play Station 5 console

According to Aduke, she is already saving
money to buy the console for her boyfriend whenever one comes In Nigeria, a lot of men have pushed the narrative that ladies from this part of the world do not know how to give gifts to their partners
even though they expect to get the best in
return.
Oftentimes, some ladies have been called out on social media for giving their men gifts such as handkerchiefs, singlets, boxers and more even though they got dinner dates, money, clothes, shoes in return.

A young lady identified as Aduke Ade on Twitterhas taken to the microblogging application to react to photos of Play Station 5 consoles that went viral.

According to Aduke, she is already saving
money to buy the console for her boyfriend whenever one comes. This suggests that she is still single.

Aduke added that if she does not have a boyfriend, she will use the money to buy shoes and bags for herself. She tweeted:

“Opened a cowrywise savings for this yesterday. So I’m either buying this for my
man in November in Sha Allah or I’m adding to my bag and shoe collection.
The decision is yours wherever you are bro. You coming or not?”
See her tweet below:

Re: Nigerian Lady Reveals She’s Saving Money To Buy Play Station 5 For Her Boyfriend by Posotome: 8:07am On Jan 18, 2020
I am very sure that lady is not from nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Men Should Do After First Round To Last Long On Second Round / 5 Reasons You're Still Single / Serious Relationship Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.