Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love (50046 Views)

Fun:why Isn't She Looking At The Camera??? / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Amagite(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2019
Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor has revealed she's looking for true love.

The 28-year-old who shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs, made this known on her Instagram page.

She shared photos of herself in a bra showing off her cleavage and wrote;

"Latest picture of queen Okafor single looking for true love"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/nigerias-hairiest-woman-shows-off-cleavage-reveals-shes-looking-for-true-love.html

1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by malikombi(m): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2019
God is the greatest....
May the Almighty grant your heart desires

89 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by delugajackson: 9:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Good advertisement. If i'm looking for a gorilla as pet. I'll let you know.

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by vizkiz: 9:16am On Jan 16, 2019
Which true love?

Abi aye eleyi fe baje ni?

You people should add graphic pictures to this thread. Some of us are eating...

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 16, 2019
Abeg she should cover her boobs.

Nudity is not for everybody nah.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by mikejj(m): 9:25am On Jan 16, 2019
grin so i wil have beard,she will have beard...then our children wil be calling her daddy....haa na oly me..i no do

38 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:30am On Jan 16, 2019
delugajackson:
Good advertisement. If i'm looking for a gorilla as pet. I'll let you know.
grin grin grin
May God forgive u...

32 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:

Nudity is not everybody nah.

The man that will suck her boobs will need toothpicks by his side to remove strands of hair hanging around

grin grin
U dey crase Walahi

62 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:32am On Jan 16, 2019
This babe go sweet. Walahi!! But e go be like say na my fellow man I dey do sad

4 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 16, 2019
She should shave her bear bear.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by patwhizkid(f): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2019
virgoquin:

Nudity is not everybody nah.

Lol she can't cover up dear. If she does, she's going to look like a complete man.

She needs electrolysis in her life for now, true love will come later. smiley

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Tamarapetty(f): 10:10am On Jan 16, 2019
She's very pretty, i no know why dem sabi gather yam legs, bear bear for chest and goatee..

20 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:14am On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
She's very pretty, i no know why dem sabi gather yam legs, bear bear for chest and goatee..
If dem come for you now.... Hmmm

12 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Tamarapetty(f): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If dem come for you now.... Hmmm
Come for me that?? I mention name or tribe??

10 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
Come for me that?? I mention name or tribe??
Lol.. OK na

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by earthsync(f): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2019
OK. wetin consign me

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by falcon01: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2019
Eheee very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by lordswill03: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2019
And what next after this?
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:27am On Jan 16, 2019
grin

Igbo ladies are the most beautiful in Nigeria WORLDWIDE

sHE is an example grin

[img]https://media./images/ae54e20b1575f04be5e35a75192cf00d/tenor.gif[/img]

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
OP, put "graphic pictures" next time!

1 Like

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Badonasty(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Amagite:
Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor has revealed she's looking for true love.

The 28-year-old who shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs, made this known on her Instagram page.

She shared photos of herself in a bra showing off her cleavage and wrote;

"Latest picture of queen Okafor single looking for true love"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/nigerias-hairiest-woman-shows-off-cleavage-reveals-shes-looking-for-true-love.html

this one should go and do hair removal surgery joor
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by homealone00: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2019
Flat head... Too much of fufu grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by sotall(m): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Ok
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by mytime24(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Hmm

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:

tongue

[img]https://media1./images/37d9fd3ecda4aaf9e45267f828a7d33e/tenor.gif[/img]

Gbokasincha....see your mama picture. He be like say my beating don make you run offline like Nnamdi Kanu tongue

15 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by farano(f): 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
cool

3 Likes

Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by Mopolchi: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2019
Na waa shocked
Re: Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love by slawomir: 11:30am On Jan 16, 2019
Isoright
God of penisss
Prevent my penis from getting erect when i see this kind of woman because sometimes our penisss does not give a fuckkkk what is under the skirt still it will get erect

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / Man Lodges His Wife And Lover In The Same Hotel For Sex In Lagos / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.