Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] (3994 Views)

Men, If This Is The Brideprice To Pay For The Love Of Your Life, Will You Pay? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Sexual Abstinence Still Remain The BEST! (for Unmarried Folks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2020
Do you have 500 Naira with you? Dress up and walk to any bookshop and purchase a hardcover notebook.

Come back home and write down your goals for the year. Don't be afraid to have BIG goals. Only idîots are afraid of thinking big.

Write down

1. Hourly goals
2. Daily goals
3. Weekly goals
4. Monthly goals
5. Tri-monthly (3 months audit)
6. Hexa-monthly goals (6 months audit)
7. Yearly goals
8. Audit, improve, draft new goals, repeat.

Now, pick hourly goals and write down things you'll want to achieve per hour. Do you have a phone? Sure you do. Setup a permanent alarm with your small phone, which I know has your main SIM card, change the alarm volume to a different ringtone, and reduce the sound. Any time that alarm rings, ask yourself, "Am I progressing or regressing? What have I achieved in the last one hour?"

If the answer is nothing, then make sure you compensate that "lost" last hour with the current hour you're in.

If the current hour elapses and you didn't use it to your advantage, then you're just a lazy fool who doesn't want to succeed in life and will one day end up a criminal, depressed, and hating on successful people who used their time wisely.

Set another alarm for daily. At 11:59 PM, the alarm should say, "Sir, you're about to enter the next day, so get ready to make me proud by being productive and achieving your daily goals."

Do something similar for weekly, monthly, etc.

Here is the tip: your main focus is to always achieve your monthly goals. If you can achieve it in one week, then you have the rest of the weeks to enjoy.

With goals, come obstacles like sickness, emergencies, unforseen delays, unforseen events, and so on.

Yes, handle those events if they are crucial, but the moment you have free time, move back to your goals and make sure you hit it before the month ends.

If you can successfully achieve your monthly goals for 12 months, it will turn to habit and will begin to expand in all parts of your life.

Expand the list until it's scary, then pick the ones you want to achieve first and keep the other ones on hold. One step at a time. Below is my 2020 goal setting pad and how I have mapped out everything per hour, day, week, and months.

Though, I didn't show the full map — for privacy reason.

When you're organized, you achieve things faster than those who aren't. Unorganized people will always envy the success of organized people. So, choose to be organized today or wait to envy those who are organized.

Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
A lot of people run away from goal settings because they see it as boring. Please, don't be one of them.

3 Likes

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by popsy2(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2020
Good read
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Tony142: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
A lot of people run away from goal settings because they see it as boring. Please, don't be one of them.

Wow, it was as if u wrote this thread because of me, Lol, I did something similarl to this few days ago, been organized and focus is very good

"Been organized brings focus and focus in turn bring success, and success brings happiness" Tony142, 2020

Nice one sir cool

2 Likes

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Khalidase83(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
Impressive!

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Ryan03(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:
brother, I have tried setting goals, sometimes I really dont get what I targeted but I might get something close. This year, I have set yearly goal, weekly goal and half year goal (is there any word like that sef?) And all are financial and educational goals. I pray this year works out
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tony142:

Wow, it was as if u wrote this thread because of me, Lol, I did something similarl to this few days ago, been organized and focus is very good

"Been organized brings focus and focus in turn bring success, and success brings happiness" Tony142, 2020

Nice one sir cool

Nice. It deserves a frame.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Tony142: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice. It deserves a frame.
. Lol, wow, thank u sir cheesy
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ryan03:
brother, I have tried setting goals, sometimes I really dont get what I targeted but I might get something close. This year, I have set yearly goal, weekly goal and half year goal (is there any word like that sef?) And all are financial and educational goals. I pray this year works out

Praying for it to work out this year is good, but you don't just need prayer only, but willpower.

Your last year's goal may be too vague. Focus on specific goals first. Write is broad, but don't tackle it broad — focus on specifics and link it like a chain.

There are too many distractions on earth, so you have to put yourself in the right headspace to handle the distractions and glamour of the cyberspace.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2020
I can't believe I forgot something and that is: make sure your notebook (hardcover) sleeps on the same bed as you. Have it on your bed 24/7.

If you share the same room with other men and you don't want them to accident open the book and see what you wrote, then staple together the pages you wrote confidential info.

Also, don't forget to have 3 pens. A read, black, and blue.

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Ethereum: 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
iLegendd:
I can't believe I forgot something and that is: make sure your notebook (hardcover) sleeps on the same bed as you. Have it on your bed 24/7.

If you share the same room with other men and you don't want them to accident open the book and see what you wrote, then staple together the pages you wrote confidential info.

Also, don't forget to have 3 pens. A read, black, and blue.

If you don't mind sharing the specific purpose of each color of the 3 pens. I feel your approach is worth emulating
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2020
Ethereum:

If you don't mind sharing the specific purpose of each color of the 3 pens. I feel your approach is worth emulating

Red means the thing is EXTREMELY important and must be achieved at all cost and as fast as possible.

Blue are things to achieve. Give black what your heart desires. Mine is unique and personal.
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by Casan0va: 3:10am On Jul 06, 2020
lalasticlala
mynd44
ishilove

Please move this to front page so more people can learn

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by tobechi20(m): 4:12am On Jul 06, 2020
is opening a new thread every hour part of your hourly plan

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by tobechi20(m): 4:14am On Jul 06, 2020
this is very good..
Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Jul 06, 2020
@Casan0va, that will be great, but making front-page will deny me right of full ownership. I love to own my content, so front-page is a no no.

3 Likes

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by ambitiouschap17: 6:44pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] by ambitiouschap17: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Thieves Caught Red Handed And Force To K!ss As Punishment (VIDEO) / Does She Really Likes Me Or Pretending Hard / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.