Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) (9340 Views)

This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:48am On Jan 19, 2020
A young lady has gotten more than what she bargained for after posting an explicit content on social media.

Mercy Ada Jesus is presently trending online after professing her love to a man in a highly sexual way on Facebook.

From all indications, both parties who are unmarried must have seen the end and beginning of lovemaking. She anticipated an backlash on social media and she has called their bluff in advance.

Many feel such private details especially in public space is totally unnecessary.

Below is her Facebook post:

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/see-what-a-lady-posted-on-social-media-that-got-people-talking/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 4:49am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:52am On Jan 19, 2020
End time, no more shame about fornication. Tomorrow, one innocent man will end up with this.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MrTrend(m): 5:10am On Jan 19, 2020
cc lalasticlala
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 5:25am On Jan 19, 2020
This one got me... Ayam very tired grin

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2020
And she looks so innocent and decent. End time shildren. ☹️☹️

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by BBBmall25: 5:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Nothing Strange There She Is Just Doing What A Desperate Woman Will Do To Gain Attention From The Man. But In My Own Judgement She Is Some How Crazy!
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by BBBmall25: 5:36am On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
And she looks so innocent and decent. End time shildren. ☹️☹️
Hi Tina
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 5:37am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
Hi Tina
Good morning

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by BBBmall25: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
Good morning
Good Morning Tina. I Hope U Had A Goodnite Rest
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Mumu girls everywhere. Even this one that looks like one timid girl sef don open eye dey spew trash online. heheheee see the mgeke boyfriend sef... Rurrrrrbbish!

Don't worry after shifting your womb and moves on to someone else whos womb is still intact, then you'll learn never to sound the praise of a man who's not yet your husband.

#iberibebuoria.

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2020
She just wrote is d#ck is her life?!

No more decency again in this world.

What a shame to womanhood.

We her shaming on her behalf.

Beauty without brain.

Empty dull Ada.

A shame to her family.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Just look at a GIRLCHILD!!!!

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by bigeliot(m): 6:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Bcus he's rich. Can u say so to an ordinary guy on d street? Mumu

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2020
But honestly speaking, This one weak me .

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Hypnotise: 6:24am On Jan 19, 2020
Because the guy get money, she's now spewing trash

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Pls let's just pity her parents because na them e go pain.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2020
ordinary bf oh what if he nor come marry u tommorow
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by pcicero(m): 6:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Your Indonesian boyfriend abi?

I'm sure she wrote all these because he is her account creditor.

I pray the guy's business in Indonesia does not lead him to the hangman's noose.

I fervently hope that she will write something like this when that, happens.
Sh*tty girls.

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Olalan(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2020
And this is someone's child?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by boss1310(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2020
the guy treats her well make una free her
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Oloriburuku ọmọ. And this one too has parents, siblings and family too ooo. SMH! The main reason i hate that Facebook nonsense now. Too much senseless and irrelevant posts in there..
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Crossbow(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
All these images looks doctored!
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by bjtinz: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Mercy Ada!! Babe don become instant celebrity

And such a pretty babe
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Michelle55: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2020
Uwa nmebi... Womb shifter kwa? My only prayer for you is that he finally wife you after doing all these things to you because it will be unfair to leave you destroyed for other innocent men out there.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Cosmicstranger(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2020
shocked

3 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:19am On Jan 19, 2020
The guy is rich that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 8:37am On Jan 19, 2020
Sometimes when some people on your friends list make a post, you will be the one feeling the shame.
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by TinaG(f): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2020
BBBmall25:
Good Morning Tina. I Hope U Had A Goodnite Rest
. Yeah my night was good and yours?
Re: See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
TinaG:
. Yeah my night was good and yours?
Just pm him your number and stop this child’s play.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plus Size Curvy Lady That Got Nigerians Talking Twitter Account Suspended / Why Do Girls Cry After A Break Up And Men Don't? / See The 5 Major Reasons Why Men Get Erections Early In The Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.