Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Just ended my relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just ended my relationship (2922 Views)

My Brother Just Ended His Marriage Of 2years / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just ended my relationship by 2020man: 11:06am On Jan 19, 2020
I want to thank Haddon.... Ubunja and some of the red pill guys here for preaching the truth
I'm a popular member here. I had this girl I met in February. Someone I call my girlfriend. Not knowing I was being played all these while. She picks strange calls most times, blanks me for some days and then come back pleading, She's still in a flowing communication with her ex, She has a lot of male friends compared to her female counterparts with excuse that boys value friendship more, She lies a lot, She kept a guy that asked her out as a very tight friend

Pheeew I've finally found my peace of mind, She wasn't worth it after all

Guys please
If you notice that you’re always the one reaching out to your partner and it’s obvious your partner is less invested in you or the relationship, which implies that your relationship might not be as serious as you thought.

WETIN I MEAN BE SAY... You’re dating yourself�

Walk out of that relationship, Don't play with your peace of mind

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Just ended my relationship by 2020man: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2020
Martinez39 thanks a lot too

3 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by MiVida(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2020
I dumped one on the first of January 2020....

3 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by 2020man: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2020
MiVida:
I dumped one on the first of January 2020....
I couldn't live with that lifestyle this year bro. I don't need anything to weigh me down

5 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by shege45: 11:30am On Jan 19, 2020
that’s the best thing you can do for yourself rather than stressing yourself

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by MJBOLT: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2020
i hope many of them will learn.

Guys please
If you notice that you’re always the one reaching out to your partner and it’s obvious your partner is less invested in you or the relationship, which implies that your relationship might not be as serious as you thought.

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by AfroKnight: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2020
You have done well. Bye bye to yeye girlfriend.

Drinks on me.

12 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by nuelsam: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2020
Re: Just ended my relationship by doctore212(m): 11:41am On Jan 19, 2020
Guy na Olosho sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by yanabasee(m): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2020
This is not funny at all..... At some point, we will find it very difficult to see a good girl to settle down with.

I dump one last year.... She is a confused person... Doesn't know what she wants in a man and she doesn't know her rules as a female in a relationship. Although she doesn't see herself asking for money from a man. With the mindset that if the relationship gets soured, the man will miss that part of her and for that reason, she feels being independent means being a boss of her own in the relationship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2020
This is what you get when you date kids.....date responsible guys they won't listen just look at all the foolish things this immature boy wrote up there

11 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by SeverusSnape(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
This is what you get when you date kids.....date responsible guys they won't listen just look at all the foolish things this immature boy wrote up there
What is foolish about the write up??... And how is he immature?.

Girls must always support their cheating counterparts.

16 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
SeverusSnape:

k
Re: Just ended my relationship by millionboi2: 12:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
2020man:
I want to thank Haddon.... Ubunja and some of the red pill guys here for preaching the truth
I'm a popular member here. I had this girl I met in February. Someone I call my girlfriend. Not knowing I was being played all these while. She picks strange calls most times, blanks me for some days and then come back pleading, She's still in a flowing communication with her ex, She has a lot of male friends compared to her female counterparts with excuse that boys value friendship more, She lies a lot, She kept a guy that asked her out as a very tight friend

Guys please

Congratulatns to ur freedom

#if not 4 konji,relatnship no worth d stresss

3 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by 2020man: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
How old are you

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Well, one's happiness is all that matters. If you with someone who gives u heartaches, cut them loose.

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
if you are not in a relationship, I want to date you since you are matured
Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

if you are not in a relationship, I want to date you since you are matured
I can never date a nairalander

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I can never date a nairalander
you are getting it wrong but saying so, you don't expect everybody to be the same. what are your reasons for taking that decision.
Re: Just ended my relationship by Bola146(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Well, one's happiness is all that matters. If you with someone who gives u heartaches, cut them loose.

Chop noku cheesy na to cut them off ni o
Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

you are getting it wrong but saying so, you don't expect everybody to be the same. what are your reasons for taking that decision.
Nairaland guys ain't worth it the disrespect bullying broke e.t.c i can't deal

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by Belafonte(m): 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

This manipulative technique is called ‘Gaslighting’. The aim is to make you doubt your own sanity by outrightly and boldly condemning your actions, actions that you must have carried out after careful deliberation.

Disregard this commenter. She only feels bad more guys are waking up.

It is the height of irresponsibility to have a main chick who is open to other men. She can be your side chick, after all, she’s an extra. Your main must be under your full authority or you are a simp. If your main chick will not fall in line, drop her faster than you drop igbo when you see your father approaching.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just ended my relationship by Martinez39(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Females are always united in aim of manipulating and fleecing men. They are always united when it comes to gaining undue privileges.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Nairaland guys ain't worth it the disrespect bullying broke e.t.c i can't deal
I respect your opinion but i think there are still good ones among them
Re: Just ended my relationship by Martinez39(m): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2020
2020man:
Martinez39 thanks a lot too
You have done well. There shall be no more room for unproductive and worthless females.

4 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

I respect your opinion but i think there are still good ones among them
The good ones are not yet born

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
The good ones are not yet born
OK, like I said earlier, I respect your opinion
Re: Just ended my relationship by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2020
Oma307:

OK, like I said earlier, I respect your opinion
k
Re: Just ended my relationship by Dande55: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
Belafonte:

This manipulative technique is called ‘Gaslighting’. The aim is to make you doubt your own sanity by outrightly and boldly condemning your actions, actions that you must have carried out after careful deliberation.

Disregard this commenter. She only feels bad more guys are waking up.

It is the height of irresponsibility to have a main chick who is open to other men. She can be your side chick, after all, she’s an extra. Your main must be under your full authority or you are a simp. If your main chick will not fall in line, drop her faster than you drop igbo when you see your father approaching.
So, it's okay to take someone's daughter as a side chick, but you gnash when you are relegated to the position of side nigga.
This is karma and it hits you lots back to back.

2 Likes

Re: Just ended my relationship by themaestro08(m): 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
2020man:

Guys please

Am glad you've realized this.
Re: Just ended my relationship by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol. grin grin grin.. Wonders shall never cease.

1 Like

Re: Just ended my relationship by Reichel99(f): 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ok good for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make A Lady Fall In Love With You Without Money / My Mother Brings Men To Sleep With Me And She Charges N2,500 Per Person-girl Say / I And My Husby ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.