Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

What a World We Live In - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What a World We Live In (1252 Views)

What A World We Lived In "Braless Party"? / We Live In A Man's World / We Live Together, Eat Together, Share Theory Same Bed, And Don't Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What a World We Live In by susanamand(f): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
My fellow nairalanders please kindly help out here cause am about lossing my mind.

I meet this guy through MTN chat sometimes around September, and we got chatting i discovered he is from my place even my local govt we become very good friends but three days after we knew each other something happened, which he told me the second day we talked, that he was having problem were he work which requires him going to court with some of his collegue

The day came they went to court as usually but this one was a different one cause i didn't get to hear from him till about 8pm in the nite when he said he has been detailed and taken to Ikoyi prison and i felt for him.

i vistited him from sept thru nov that he was in ikoyi prison each time i go i buy food, and even give him money, which he promised to pay me back once he is comes out, along the line he begged me to help him raise some money to be able to add to what he has been that he has spent so much on the case, i tried borrowing but luck was not on my side i have to wait till the end of the month to help him with cash in all i was able to help out with 70k

Now he is out, its a different story is as if am now dealing with a stranger, anytime i try asking question he cuts the phone on me, he hardly calls this is someone who calls every 3omint despise the fact he is in prison, he keep telling me his cars has been sized, house sealed and his account frozen. i really don't know what to do cause i have to pay the boy i collected 20k from and the worst part of it is that i have to pause my study for this semester just to help him, cause i felt for him the way he was begging me to try and help him that he would pay back.

Please i need you kindly advise, where did i go wrong here and with this i have come to a conculsion that some human been are wicked. Where have i gone wrong
Re: What a World We Live In by kokoye(m): 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
susanamand:
. . . he keep telling me his cars has been sized, house sealed and his account frozen. . . .

Obviously he is going thru a very tough time now that he has left prison. People handle this things differently . . I would likely want to keep to myself if I was going thru these kind of things too. Please try your very best not to be a pest and be encouraging in every little way you can.

I pray you get your investments back when he gets back on his feet but next time, please dont drop out of school to help someone who is almost a stranger.

It is good to help but dont hurt urself in the process.

You are a good person.
Re: What a World We Live In by debosky(m): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2010
A person that can't spell Oxford, trust or offence is trying to criticize spelling? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The irony.
Re: What a World We Live In by susanamand(f): 5:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

Obviously he is going thru a very tough time now that he has left prison. People handle this things differently . . I would likely want to keep to myself if I was going thru these kind of things too. Please try your very best not to be a pest and be encouraging in every little way you can.

I pray you get your investments back when he gets back on his feet but next time, please dont drop out of school to help someone who is almost a stranger.

It is good to help but dont hurt urself in the process.

You are a good person.
Re: What a World We Live In by Dsense(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
OP,
I am sure this guy didn't worth all you have sacrificed for him  . . . . .He's just one of them!
Imagin after getting out of the prison and the next thing is to start avoiding conversating you or and to be ungratefull despite what you have done in his life . . . .Well!! . . .Just take it that way and let it go . . . . God will reward you on every stress you gave out to make him a free human!!!
Re: What a World We Live In by Dyt(f): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
Well dats lyf rili
as 4 me
i dnt lend out wat i cant forfeit
jst b calm
D Lord ll pay u back in multiple folds

1 Like

Re: What a World We Live In by MrCork7: 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2010
hmmmm  angry
Re: What a World We Live In by 190: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2010
Have men finished in the market

that you had 2 run to MTN hook up chat

and they led u to a straight up crackhead criminal who stole

your N70,000

Please forget that money

you should be happy he didnt take your life or infect you with some disease or sometin

I would never associate myself wit such cheap crap like Network hooking up zones and online flirts rooms

Too much diseases around to share these days, (Thank God for my one and only Jamo)
Re: What a World We Live In by MrsEve2(f): 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2010
So basically he scammed out of 70,000 nairas? shocked
Re: What a World We Live In by MrCork7: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2010
70,000 nairas should be about £30 grin grin grin grin
Re: What a World We Live In by susanamand(f): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2010
@ kokoye thanks so much for your advise, but in as much as i try not to ask him quest his attitude make me feel there is something he is not telling me.

Andi stopped school because there was no way i could meet up when he money i have, i have used it up

@Dyt thanks

@ d-sense thanks for your advise

Thank u everybody
Re: What a World We Live In by 190: 6:04pm On Dec 07, 2010
OLODO, then whats 60pounds!! undecided undecided
Re: What a World We Live In by no1madman(m): 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2010
sorry!u helped d wrong guy.
Re: What a World We Live In by Dsense(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

70,000 nairas should be about £30 grin grin grin grin
Who knows if you are the Guy in Q here . . . . .70,000=30 Euro? grin
Re: What a World We Live In by richard69(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2010
sorry u just got served. XoXo!
Re: What a World We Live In by livedit(f): 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'm sorry, I disagree with the others.  Sounds like to me that he is extremely selfish and took advantage of you.  I say he is selfish because after all that you have done for him, no matter what he is going through or if his plans didn't go as he wanted.  That didn't give him no right to be disrespecting you like that.  Now you're in debt and can't pay back the money you owe people.  On top of all that, he hanging up on you and completely dissing you! I think he completely used you and you are much better off without him.

If I read correctly, you've only known this man 3 months and you are doing all this for him? And this is the thanks you get? I'm sorry if I'm coming off hostile when I don't even know you or him, but I just can't stand when someone (man or female) mistreats a person just because they are going through or what have you.  You've done alot for this guy considering you haven't known him but a short period of time.  You have not done NOTHING wrong!  Don't you beat yourself up or definitely blame yourself about this situation. HE got himself in this predicument! HE did! I truly hope you are able to get the money you lost on this guy. But from what I just read about him, I seriously doubt it.  You may have to count your lost, try to work out something with the person you borrowed the money from and chop this up for a lesson well learned. I pray everything works out for you. I truly do.
Re: What a World We Live In by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
@poster

I will quote YOU: "life is full of challenges, don't run away from it" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Peace am out kiss kiss
Re: What a World We Live In by oniema(m): 8:25am On Dec 08, 2010
Sorry madam this is happening to you and i think you are the cause Firstly u met this guy thru MTN chat, u pple hook up and in less than 3months u care for him as if he is your brother. Pity what we have to go thru in other to ease pple's problem whereas we left ours un attended to. U skip a semester for him and still went ahead to borrow.

I think all u need do is brace up, pick up your life and move ahead, just assume its a dream and you ave woken up
Re: What a World We Live In by ITbomb(m): 8:59am On Dec 08, 2010
Person wey u never know his background. u start to dey care for. now u r in trouble with an ex convict and here lookin for help. god dey punish you for all the shakara you dey make for all your neighbourhood guys. u ask am wetin take am enter prison in the first place.
Re: What a World We Live In by obowunmi(m): 10:00am On Dec 08, 2010
Hahaha --- funny post. Do you know what he went to prison for ? Are women this desperate in Nigeria, that they think they're only dating option is a jailbait ? Girl, I think YOU have got issues.go and beg ur father for forgivness kia kia.
Re: What a World We Live In by susanamand(f): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2010
@ livedit, thanks so so much for your note, i appreciate i guess i believe him just like i can believe my self, i bet it i was moved by his height of begging that was why i did what i did

@obowunmi, i never said am desperate, if this is what u mean by desperate, fine i met him at mtn chat as a friend is it bad help someone who is in need, u don't just say things that are not worth it, it can happen to anybody, like the addage that say, The heart of men is full of evil.

@ ITbomb, God can not punish me for helping someone who is in need, fine the deed han been done, let god do the judging.

thanks everybody
Re: What a World We Live In by freecocoa(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
Op you did nothing wrong by helping someone in need but i'll advice you to be more careful in your dealings wiv people,3 months is a short time to trust someone dat much.
Re: What a World We Live In by obowunmi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2010
what was he in prison for ?
Re: What a World We Live In by Youngpo413: 7:01am On Dec 26, 2014
MrsEve2:
So basically he scammed out of 70,000 nairas? shocked
Re: What a World We Live In by Youngpo413: 7:08am On Dec 26, 2014
livedit:
I'm so sorry to hear this.  I'm sorry, I disagree with the others.  Sounds like to me that he is extremely selfish and took advantage of you.  I say he is selfish because after all that you have done for him, no matter what he is going through or if his plans didn't go as he wanted.  That didn't give him no right to be disrespecting you like that.  Now you're in debt and can't pay back the money you owe people.  On top of all that, he hanging up on you and completely dissing you! I think he completely used you and you are much better off without him.

If I read correctly, you've only known this man 3 months and you are doing all this for him? And this is the thanks you get? I'm sorry if I'm coming off hostile when I don't even know you or him, but I just can't stand when someone (man or female) mistreats a person just because they are going through or what have you.  You've done alot for this guy considering you haven't known him but a short period of time.  You have not done NOTHING wrong!  Don't you beat yourself up or definitely blame yourself about this situation. HE got himself in this predicument! HE did! I truly hope you are able to get the money you lost on this guy. But from what I just read about him, I seriously doubt it.  You may have to count your lost, try to work out something with the person you borrowed the money from and chop this up for a lesson well learned. I pray everything works out for you. I truly do.
the guy was cute,ladies will do anything to keep a cute guy,hahahaha,fine boy no dey pay.
Re: What a World We Live In by Youngpo413: 9:06am On Dec 26, 2014
livedit:

the guy was cute,ladies will do anything to keep a cute guy,hahahahaha,fine boy no dey pay.
Re: What a World We Live In by Youngpo413: 9:11am On Dec 26, 2014
obowunmi:
Hahaha --- funny post. Do you know what he went to prison for ? Are women this desperate in Nigeria, that they think they're only dating option is a jailbait ? Girl, I think YOU have got issues.go and beg ur father for forgivness kia kia.
husband scarce o,no more dulling from ladies.
Re: What a World We Live In by Youngpo413: 9:19am On Dec 26, 2014
susanamand:
@ livedit, thanks so so much for your note, i appreciate i guess i believe him just like i can believe my self, i bet it i was moved by his height of begging that was why i did what i did

@obowunmi, i never said am desperate, if this is what u mean by desperate, fine i met him at mtn chat as a friend is it bad help someone who is in need, u don't just say things that are not worth it, it can happen to anybody, like the addage that say, The heart of men is full of evil.

@ ITbomb, God can not punish me for helping someone who is in need, fine the deed han been done, let god do the judging.

thanks everybody
take heart
Re: What a World We Live In by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 26, 2014
You may have thought a relationship was blossoming and nothing was there I fear you may have to look for alternative sources to pay your debt most likely the guy is still in deep trouble. Just move on I am sorry you feel angry and used.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win A Girls Heart / 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.