Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,300 members, 7,839,466 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men (1249 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / Would You Spend 75% Of Your Life Savings On Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Orikinla(m): 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2012
Yes.
75% of women will not date jobless men.
And in Nigeria where the population of unemployed men is increasing daily, the millions of jobless men must be really miserable without the comforting arms of women.

According to a recent survey.
[size=18pt]As if being unemployed isn't bad enough for the recently announced 8.2% of the population without jobs, a new survey performed by specialty dating service It's Just Lunch may have just added to the woes of unemployed men: 75% of women say they are unlikely to date them. When the dating company asked 925 single women, "Would you go out on a date with someone whom you knew was unemployed?" 33% of women said "No." Another 42% answered "Maybe" with the stipulation that "I wouldn't want to throw a lot of time into it unless they had a game plan for getting back on track."[/size]

Before the robots mistake the long article for spam, your can read the rest later today.

Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by onstelly(f): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2012
Hmmmm not all dat true
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by enroute(m): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
mostly true. i have not met a lady who will take a jobless man seriously. lets face it, a jobless man practically has nothing to offer, and we all know that such a one will be incapable of taking care of a modern woman... what am i saying? even village girls know better.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by tpia5: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2012
more women are getting good jobs these days, while quite a lot of men are falling behind in this area.

so, not really too many choices per se.

if you dont date a jobless man, somebody else will.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Godmother(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2012
@Op
In a way I dnt blame these women. Only a few decent guy would remember a woman who stood by him in nothing when the money starts rolling in.

Some men will dump the lady and go for a more beautiful woman, so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 26, 2012
Orikinla:
And in Nigeria where the population of unemployed men is increasing daily, the millions of jobless men must be really miserable without the comforting arms of women.

...LoL@this thread makin broke niqqahz feel even worse.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Mynd44: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2012
Despicable-VII:

...LoL@this thread makin broke niqqahz feel even worse.
You can say/type that again

1 Like

Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2012
Depends on his situation.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by pleep(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
Nigerian women have a gold digger mentality which is unattractive, but who can blame them.

75% of men would not date an ugly woman.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by slimyem: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2012
true!
A jobless man is in no way attractive.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by claremont(m): 11:39pm On Jun 26, 2012
75% of men would not date gold-diggers.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Ishilove: 2:06am On Jun 27, 2012
en-route:
mostly true. i have not met a lady who will take a jobless man seriously. lets face it, a jobless man practically has nothing to offer, and we all know that such a one will be incapable of taking care of a modern woman... what am i saying? even village girls know better.

U don talk am finish. Nothing to add again.
U've got to get a J-O-B if you wanna be with me!
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Mynd44: 2:26am On Jun 27, 2012
Is this the new survival of the fittest. Ability to find a job?
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by LordReed(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2012
Good for them.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by suavebabe(f): 11:21am On Jun 27, 2012
It depends though, there are lots of jobless guys with potentials BUT a jobless man is a no no for me grin

1 Like

Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Abeggi(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
Orikinla: Yes.
75% of women will not date jobless men.
."[/size]

Before the robots mistake the long article for spam, your can read the rest later today.

Why should they ? Women have a biological imperative to gravitate towards men that can provide for them. Nothing wrong with that. A man is the provider. Relationships where the woman becomes the provider almost always never work out. Sadly, the world we live in today is greatly f*cked up in no small part to the fact that we are deviating from our natural roles. Men, please be " men", get a job and provide!
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Emmiee28(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2012
Apologies Plssss
But tink Y der high rate of single ladies out der
it takes B'liv 2 B by D side of a jobless man
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by tpia5: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Has anyone here ever met a man who couldnt get a date because he has no job?

It simply doesnt work that way, which is why these blanket misinformed statements are so annoying.

Now, if your intention is to spur somebody to get off their asses and find a job, then add "respect" to the thread title.

You also should differentiate between people who are actively looking for jobs but cant find any, and those who do not want a job.
Re: 75% Of Women Are Unlikely To Date Jobless Men by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Doesnt Your Future Husband/wife Deserve The Best Parts? / I Saw Seun In My Dream / Serious Advice Needed ( blood oath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.