Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor (34724 Views)

BREAKING: Kano Court Affirms Ganduje’s Suspension / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government / Court Affirms Ganduje’s Power To Dethrone Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Xisnin(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Supreme court now determines who wins elections regardless of what the law says.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by oyatz(m): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2020
No not exactly.

Pls read the verdicts from the Tribunal to the Supreme, ALL the judges that sat over the case dismissed the petition.

TheVictorious:
Isn't is the same reason they nullified the election of Imo State Governor, Emeka Ihedioha, that they are upholding Ganduje's
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by anonymous1759(m): 10:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Staro:
Nigeria is a joke
I told someone that the Sharia CJN does not have the liver to nullify Ganduje's.

There is a script which started early last year with the forceful removal of former CJN Onnoghen
and the rushed inauguration of TANKO.

Seriously, Nigeria is getting disgusting by the day

... Do you say the same when the court favour the PDP? If not you're the biggest hypocrite
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by contigiency(m): 10:30am On Jan 20, 2020
What a welcome development. It would have amounted to a disservice to the people of Kanu state if the court had truncated the good work of Ganduje in Kano state.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Enemyofpeace: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2020
OVIHINNO:
curse not course
boat of them are correct, leaf me jo

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Ijaya123: 10:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Racoon:
Confirmed! Supreme Court is APC court.No justice under this judiciary as long as the Islamic CJN remains.Always robbing Peter to pay Paul.Shame! The court now determined who wins election in our nation.Nigeria sorry.Gandollar have long been legalized.

Same supreme nullified all APC candidates in Zamfara making PDP the winner takes all, where were you then?

Hope you will also complain about the judgement on Sokoto favouring Tambuwal of PDP. Abi na Christain CJN dey in charge?
Hypocrites...
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Monday60655(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2020
But the useless and compromised supreme court control by cabals removed Emeka Ihedi oha of IMO State and declared Hope uzodimma of APC who came fourth in the election as the winner. Even without telling the general public how such result were gathered and add to APC only which when calculated all the accredited votes in the affected 388 polling units and add to APC, is still not up to the margin Ihedi oha of PDP used to won election.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Monday60655(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2020
But the useless and compromised supreme court control by cabals removed Emeka Ihedi oha in IMO State and declared Hope Uzodimma of APC who came fourth in the election as the winner. They added votes from the affected polling units to APC only which when calculated all the accredited votes in the 388 affected pu, and add to APC is still not up to the margin Ihedi oha of IMO state won the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by meditator(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Staro:
Nigeria is a joke
I told someone that the Sharia CJN does not have the liver to nullify Ganduje's.

There is a script which started early last year with the forceful removal of former CJN Onnoghen

I think you are filled with sentiments. The CJN alone does not make final decisions on election tribunals; there are not less than six judges that
do.

Secondly, Onoghen was not forcefully removed, he was found guilty of false declaration of assets, " he is a thief" and the law took its cause. No matter how u paint it or d excuses u give, he's a goner and nothing u or any miscreant can do about it.

Finally, if u are not happy about the unfolding in Nigeria, u can pack your bags and leave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by naheem8307(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2020
Northern states has nothing to loose...
My only fear and another drama to unfold is Benue State... ( Ortom ) get ready to be sacked by Tanko/Buhari...
That’s my prophesy for the year 2020...

WATCH OUT ;
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Roon9(m): 11:06am On Jan 20, 2020
madridguy:
Congratulations to the peoples choice, Gov. Umar Ganduje.

A great victory to true lovers of Democracy.
Once again the Supreme Court has proven to be the last home for the the common man.
Congratulations to the Great people of Kano.
Congratulations to all Patriotic Nigerians.
Congratulations to our darling party, APC.

Lmao! Truth is far from you baba
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by SuperBlack: 11:07am On Jan 20, 2020
madridguy:

Once again the Supreme Court has proven to be the last home for the the common man.

Are you for Real
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:08am On Jan 20, 2020
i know say that will be the outcome that is why them first use ihedioha do example.

kids let me tell you the rest of the story

supreme court will confirm all the other appeal court judgements

NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by XANDERBOY85: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2020
ridbell01:
sore loser but that same sharia cjn has the kidney to give pdp victory in zamfara?

You people keep on citing the case of Zamfara to justify the unjustifiable! Zamfara was a open-and-shut case in which the useless Supreme Court had no other option but to hand it to PDP! Or you expect them to have ordered a rerun because APC didn't adhere to pre-election rules in picking a candidate? What if they ordered a rerun, and APC fuc/ked up again? You mean we will keep on giving them chance after chance to get it right just because they're APC?

In any case, they (Buhari, APC and the useless Supreme Court) are choosing their batteles carefully! It would look somehow if they hand 'victory' after 'victory' to APC at the Supreme Court.....they have to loose one or two cases to make it look like they're fair!
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Staro: 11:10am On Jan 20, 2020
meditator:

I think you are filled with sentiments. The CJN alone does not make final decisions on election tribunals; there are not less than six judges that
do.

Secondly, Onoghen was not forcefully removed, he was found guilty of false declaration of assets, " he is a thief" and the law took its cause. No matter how u paint it or d excuses u give, he's a goner and nothing u or any miscreant can do about it.

Finally, if u are not happy about the unfolding in Nigeria, u can pack your bags and leave.

Onoghen was found guilty?
Oga, which court found him guilty?

Lol, I swear, some of you are as dumb and brainless as your president.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by XANDERBOY85: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:
i know say that will be the outcome that is why them first use ihedioha do example.

kids let me tell you the rest of the story

supreme court will confirm all the other appeal court judgements

NIGERIA IS NOT A COUNTRY

They have absolutely no iota of shame!
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Basher8583: 11:11am On Jan 20, 2020
Staro:
Nigeria is a joke

Angry guy.... wipe your bum....Your so angry that you didn't even notice you have pooped on yourself. Mumu
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Justpassingby45(m): 11:12am On Jan 20, 2020
meditator:

do.

, Muhammed Tanko and his gag with what they are doing now is what?
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by XANDERBOY85: 11:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Staro:

Onoghen was found guilty?
Oga, which court found him guilty?

Lol, I swear, some of you are as dumb and brainless as your president.

Notice how a private individual was easily able to access Onnoghens' file on declaration of assets? Now when SERAP asked to see Buharis' own, they're telling us he will not make it public because he doesn't have to! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by TheVictorious(m): 11:30am On Jan 20, 2020
oyatz:
No not exactly.

Pls read the verdicts from the Tribunal to the Supreme, ALL the judges that sat over the case dismissed the petition.

Okay, I'd do so, thank you.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by TheVictorious(m): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Jones4190:

what matter hare is how you lawyers present the case with fact, it might be thesam case as you said but different presentation

Oh, noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by abumaryam012(m): 11:38am On Jan 20, 2020
“The results from that unit were not collated by relevant officers as agents of the appellant carted away the results, locked himself up in a room with a pen, stayed there for an hour, did not return the results to INEC, but took them to the commissioner of police in the state,” he said.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Racoon(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Ijaya123:
Same supreme nullified all APC candidates in Zamfara making PDP the winner takes all, where were you then? Hope you will also complain about the judgement on Sokoto favouring Tambuwal of PDP. Abi na Christain CJN dey in charge?
Hypocrites...
Zamfara case was APC self inflicted Mr.man abi was it PDP that was the cause of the intractable political impasse between Senator Marafa versus Gov.Abdulazzis Yari in the state or asked them to engage themselves in legal tussle leading to their ouster by the court? Be rational in your reasoning.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Angelfrost(m): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2020
madridguy:

Out of curiosity... Would those have been your words had the ruling gone the other way??! tongue
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by garfield1: 12:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Am not surprised,i knew it was 50 50.pdp complaining of illegal cancellation of 207 unit results was shaky because pdp did not produce any copy of result to show that it was illegally cancelled unlike hope who produced all copies.again,inec accused a pdp agent of falsifying 62 unit results.the ruling is in order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by garfield1: 12:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Xisnin:
Supreme court now determines who wins elections regardless of what the law says.
You mean they are using the law to deteemins who actually won inspite of public sentiments
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by recentelder(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
APC can never loose Kano under this admin or else all the supreme court judges wl pay dearly for it.I weep for this nation
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by quinox947: 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
What d you expect from a compromised Supreme Court? The only hope of Nigerians is that they will not be there forever.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by Osidazz19: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
[[s]quote author=Staro post=85950833].
Nigeria is a joke

[/quote][/s]

Borrow or buy some brain.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by sixtus20: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Congratulation Gov Tambuwal the peoples Governor.
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
I will only complain online just like i did about the Zamfara state judgment. SC decision is final just like referee in football.

Angelfrost:

Out of curiosity... Would those have been your words had the ruling gone the other way??! tongue
Re: Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor by omoohsege: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
What next? Emir on is way out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai Secretly Withdraws Son From Public School As Kidnapping Increases - SR / Breaking : Buhari Opts Out Of Apc's 1 Million Man March / Is This Story Between Dangote And Benson Idahosa True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.