Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Far Should I Go On My First Date. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Should I Go On My First Date. (765 Views)

How Far Should You Trust In A Relationship / How Far Can She Push You? / Selfies: How Far Should You Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by TRUSTEDGUY: 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2010
Just wondering how far should I go on my first date and what if my parnter wants more what do I do?
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by jaybee3(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
If she wants it then give it
If the mood is not right then a peck on the cheek should be sufficient

Don't expect anything on the first date though so don't go and start acting all familiar.

All the above depends on how long you've known the girl.
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by MrCork7: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
TRUSTEDGUY:

Just wondering how far should I go on my first date and what if my parnter wants more what do I do?

brother, just eat the punnny & dont complain, truss me! tongue
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by MrCork7: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2010
bro i dont waste time. I just eat. No talking wink
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by kokoye(m): 5:56pm On Dec 07, 2010
Some girl went around calling me a slacker back years ago because I was a gentleman with her on the first date. I actually made a move but she cautioned me so I stopped right away. She later said she expected me to press further!

see why some guys dont always take the first 'no' from a lady?  cos that No could mean 'I'm saying No so you dont think i'm an easy lay - try it again a few times and I will let you have it'
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Dyt(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
Well dat depends on ur convo
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by MrCork7: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2010
slacker grin  grin   grin  grin, byow. I used to hear that back in the days grin   grin
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by MrCork7: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2010
Playes rule book: good guys comes last!! (always remember)
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2010
Op take things easy&dont loose ur calm. rem theres always another day no matter what. dont spoil other days' chances
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2010
@poster
be only ready to do what you are WILLING and ABLE to do, nothing more!
if she wants you to sing and dance like a circus monkey then excuse yourself and move on with your life.

ps: unfortunately, if you are desperate then my advice dont apply to you and you should do whatever is necessary to get "whatever you seek".
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Dsense(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2010
OP.
Just be yourself and don't ask for nasty things initially , . . .It's what you ll get tired of doing later, So take a gasp and let the day go well and perfect!
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Woke4all(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2010
kokoye:

Some girl went around calling me a slacker back years ago because I was a gentleman with her on the first date. I actually made a move but she cautioned me so I stopped right away. She later said she expected me to press further!

see why some guys dont always take the first 'no' from a lady?  cos that No could mean 'I'm saying No so you dont think i'm an easy lay - try it again a few times and I will let you have it'

@OP,  Hope you can see this?

If she plays cool then follow her bit but if she's the rough type then go ahead and log in sharp sharp coz there may not be another chance.
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by kokoye(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2010
and pls keep this in mind:   Never buy suya for a girl on a first date.

Some of dem devils wont kiss you after eating suya and onions

grin
Re: How Far Should I Go On My First Date. by Woke4all(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
If she gives you chance take chances.

If she gives you allow, take allowance.
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Jobless In Love / Which Male Nlers Are The Worst Bashers Of Nigerian Women? / How Would You React, If. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.