Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Jobless In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jobless In Love (766 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jobless In Love by squino(m): 12:03am On Feb 16, 2011
Being a graduate without a job, is it possible to get the lady of your dreams and how do you keep such relationship running without the finances if you are lucky to get one?
Re: Jobless In Love by Goldieluks: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2011
Well,if it were those days,you probably would have find love,without financing it,but this days,men,i can't assure you.You just might be lucky.
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 16, 2011
@poster
bro dont listen to any hungry women out there. be yourself, IT IS POSSIBLE. you just need to find the right gal.
be positive about the situation, it is not the end of the world and HAVING MONEY is not a necessity in dating( although it makes things easier)
take her to the park and walk around hand in hand. cook her dinner rather than taking her out to the restaurant.
be honest about your situation and dont expect anything in return, the good gals will see you for what you truly are, the hungry poor ones, would look down on you while they probably aint better than you.
good luck!
Re: Jobless In Love by Goldieluks: 12:17am On Feb 16, 2011
true talk.^^
Re: Jobless In Love by Osama10(m): 12:22am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
bro dont listen to any hungry women out there. be yourself, IT IS POSSIBLE. you just need to find the right gal.
be positive about the situation, it is not the end of the world and HAVING MONEY is not a necessity in dating( although it makes things easier)
take her to the park and walk around hand in hand. cook her dinner rather than taking her out to the restaurant.
be honest about your situation and dont expect anything in return, the good gals will see you for what you truly are, the hungry poor ones, would look down on you while they probably aint better than you.
good luck!

Well spoken.
Re: Jobless In Love by koolchicco: 12:28am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
good luck!

Jay Bro, You've left home for too long. grin undecided
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^rotflmao!!!!!
are you saying that you cant do anything romantic in 9ja without spending a dime (or at least a fortune)?!
Re: Jobless In Love by 197(f): 12:41am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ never not in nigeria
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^have faith!!!
yes there are MANY hungry ones out there but there are still some gems to be found.
Re: Jobless In Love by 197(f): 12:46am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ im not in 9ja so wetin concern me
Re: Jobless In Love by koolchicco: 12:48am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^rotflmao!!!!!
are you saying that you cant do anything romantic in 9ja without spending a dime (or at least a fortune)?!

Jay Nwanne, your guess is as good as mine. grin

BTW, Jay u be igbo shey? undecided
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 12:57am On Feb 16, 2011
@190
not being in 9ja is not the point, i aint there either but i am sure i can find a gem out there.

koolchicco:

Jay Nwanne, your guess is as good as mine. grin

BTW, Jay u be igbo shey? undecided

you should have faith too. . . . . . . there are definitely gems out there(although probably hard to find)
Re: Jobless In Love by 197(f): 1:02am On Feb 16, 2011
^^Browine

Except i put out a notice to my father's elders who are back in the village to search for such a lady
and it would take them 2yrs to find such a woman
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^ and the one they will find for youy is the worst out of all the women you could have ended up with. . . . . . . Unless you are willing and ready to relocate to the village, lol!
Re: Jobless In Love by Tosinville(m): 2:38am On Feb 16, 2011
We don't even know who's in naija or not cos we have bunch of liars on this thread/romance section.
Re: Jobless In Love by Pweety4me(f): 2:40am On Feb 16, 2011
Trust me bro, get urself together u shouldn't be thinking about getting a woman but how u gonna GET THAT JOB!!
Re: Jobless In Love by 197(f): 2:41am On Feb 16, 2011
tosin na u know ooo
Re: Jobless In Love by squino(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2011
thanks for all ya contributions, to me i think you can only find true love when you are down but i bet you can't roll with the cheapest girl if you can't pay except you are lucky or gatz jazz lol
Re: Jobless In Love by squino(m): 8:52am On Feb 16, 2011
thanks for all ya contributions, to me i think you can only find true love when you are down but in nigeria now a days i bet you can't roll with the cheapest girl if you can't pay except you are lucky or gatz jazz lol
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2011
That will suck for me, I ain't sure about you anyway.
Re: Jobless In Love by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2011
@tosinville
I don't know about others but I can personally vouch for 190 NOT being in 9ja.

@Squino
I don't think you need to be down to find true love because "some" people out there are either never financially down or simply don't show it.

The important point is that, being down will show you very quickly if your partner is with you FOR YOU or if it was just for what you could provide.
Re: Jobless In Love by iice(f): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2011
The woman of your dreams should not be hard after all as the woman of your dreams, she should be able to understand your situation, be with you and yet not strangle you. But that is the woman of your dreams.
Re: Jobless In Love by sylve11: 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
phewww grin cool no money no love sometimes cool
Re: Jobless In Love by MMM2(m): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2011
unless she is not from 9ja.
Re: Jobless In Love by joyblinks(f): 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
unless she is not from 9ja.

na you get your mouth hand

(1) (Reply)

close this acct Seun / Fine Boy/wowo Gurl Vs Fine Gurl/wowo Boy: Is Love Really Blind? / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.