Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People (16671 Views)

Atedo Peterside: Tinubu Was Wrong To Say The 2023 Election Is The Best ever / Sorry To Say This; Peter Obi Will Lose This Election, I Have No Doubt On This / Ortom To Channels TV - If You Don't Want Me To Say The Truth, Don't Invite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by googi: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Thought provoking comment from OP.

The problems we all know, the solution we all run away from.

You all forget Operation WAI after Shagari slipped into decadence. It was corrected by this same Buhari with Idiagbon. Many of us cried against it because it was not democracy and rights were abused in the name of Idiagbon.

But Nigerians changed overnight. IBB used it to overthrow Buhari and accepted Structural Adjustment. We never recovered.

The closest to WAI in a democracy was OBJ but we cried that Ribadu was used to haunt OBJ enemies. Ribadu challenged his critics to name one African head of state that allowed his friends to be probed. These included his Boss Tafa Balogun, Chief of Police, Afolabi and others called sacred cows. Would not dare because Tafa Balogun knew OBJ secrets.

OBJ hired British Auditors to probe his own ministry. Who else did since?
OBJ was named the most detriablized Nigerian but his people hated him.

If Nigerians know what we want, it would not have gotten this bad. All our leaders have to do is cover themselves with ethnic garments. Hate would fly freely.

They can do no wrong. Yes, those who abused us came from our individual families.

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rosskii:
Very good points by the OP.

Country of government blamers. My favourite is ''we don't manufacture common toothpicks'', the implication being it's the govt's fault.

Pray, is it govt's job to build toothpick factories?

Or is it your job as a member of the private sector?

What stops you from starting a toothpick manufacturing business in your backyard, if you notice there's a gap in the market, leading to importation of same?

Much easier to blame Buhari, or blame ''Nigeria'', and sit on your fat asss.
Not a valid point, to set up the toothpick factory, one still need the help of the govt in creating a suitable and enabling environment. I will build the factory and still pay for fuel to power the factory, still have to dig boreholes for my factory and lots more after production i have to face the issue of transportating my product to the market, you knows the conditions of our roads. I have seen issues where trailer fall and good worth millions are destroyed due to bad road. After going through all this stress, I still have to pay tax. Nigeria govt policies on business is still not encouraging at all.
Nigeria govt are the major problem because we have the same set of people ruling Nigeria since b4 I was born.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Danhumprey: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rosskii:

Country of government blamers. My favourite is ''we don't manufacture common toothpicks'', the implication being it's the govt's fault.

What stops you from starting a toothpick manufacturing business in your backyard, if you notice there's a gap in the market, leading to importation of same?

It's not about blaming Buhari, the government, et al. I'm not sure any serious minded person, never mind an entrepreneur/business person, will be blaming the government for the fact that we're importing a lot of things we can actually be comfortably producing in the country.

The problem has more to do with the business environment. What's the ease of doing business in the country like?

Very importantly, how's the power situation in this country? Constant, stable electricity is the lifeblood of entrepreneurship and industrialisation in any country. In most cases, when constant stable electricity is lacking, things tend to fall apart.

I'm not discounting the fact that many Nigerians are complicit in this madness, in that they are either guilty of aiding and abetting economic sabotage, for instance, sabotaging pipeline routes that supplies power generating plants with needed fuels and gas, stealing transformers and engaging in other dubious acts that ends up sabotaging what little efforts thr government is trying to make.

The government hasn't been spectacularly honest in its doings, either. So many shady dealings going on, money laundering and embezzlement, cue the comatose power sector and all the money that has been allegedly sunken into it, since from the time for Obasanjo, till date.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Lotechi(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
OruExpress:
And this goes for all governments including Buhari's.

Ask yourself why state workers are the only workers in Nigeria that at guaranteed minimum wage, benefits and vacation, while everyone else is not 100% sure they will be paid for years of work in the private sector. Unless of course they find a job with a foreign company in Nigeria, but at that point what is the differentiating factor other than working for a Nigerian. The rest of us, if we can find work, are subject to nepotism, rape, beatings, humiliation, degradation, insults, to the point that the average Nigerian is employed be someone who treats them worst than an enemy ever could.

This example is small. Buhari is wicked, incompetent, and lawless. But does this differ from the average pastor, iman, lecturer, police officer, husband or even parent? Anytime the greater bulk of Nigerians are given authority, the concentrate their energy on making others feel less than or trapped. At least Buhari is looking out for Fulani people all over West Africa. Who can the average wheelbarrow pusher tell you he's looking out for? What the little authority he has as a wheelbarrow pusher he will hit as many legs as possible, and argue with anyone that objects to the pain. He will damage people's clothes and frustrate them to that small but consistent extent that he can. If you give this person an army and oil budget, what will he do? The woman that beats and degrades her 'house girl' (slave) at every given chance... what will this person do if asked to tend an entire country of poor people?

As much as we want to blame the government for Nigeria's problems, the truth is we excel at creating pain and frustration for each other. Countless Nigerian homes are staffed with fathers who's income begins with their hand and ends with their stomach alone. Many parents cannot keep valuables in their house because their own children will steal it. Most pastors, when given a chance to speak will focus on creating animosity and paranoia from their followers. The hear more prophecies than all of the prophets combine, and declare and decree more than Jesus ever did. Go to a Nigerian church and all you will hear is 'binding' 'devil' 'fire' 'blood' 'destroy' 'rebuke' 'hate' 'steal your destiny' 'die, die, die'. Then after hearing this bloodthirsty sermon for four hours, a person will emerge from that church filled with the spirit of division and conflict, which he or she (usually she) will call 'the holy spirit'. Go to church anywhere else and you will walk out with new insights on life and a hopeful feeling. Go to Nigeria and someone has buried your destiny in the sand and must die. And don't let me start with the imams.

So what will it be? I cannot ask everyone to change Nigeria, and this is only a post on a forum so I don't expect to do miracles. But please, whatever authority you have in your personal life, and the authority you will soon gain, please be humane to the people around you. Whether you're the person with the wheelbarrow or the next president, live a life that makes life a blessing.
Government workers are still owed salaries, if you doubt me ask the people of Kogi State. Are you shying away from the truth or you are just ignorant of what pensioners go through in Nigeria? You claim only government workers are guaranteed pay, but this is false as I pointed in my opening sentence. Just so you know, we have thousands of local industries/companies who take pride in treating their staff fairly even when there are no laws looking out for Nigerian workers. For every other local company or industry who do not treat their workers fairly, who do you think is to blame? I will help you out; the blame falls squarely on the government. Reason being that it’s the responsibility of the government to make laws that would benefit the ordinary citizens, and they are supposed to make sure those laws are enforced.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Lotechi(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rosskii:

Trump has created 7million jobs in his first term. Common adequate minimum wage law the government cannot pass, and you guys sit here blaming the average Nigerian citizen for the woes of the country. Is the average Nigerian citizen responsible for thwarting efforts to call for better government representation? Or what is the average Nigerian citizen supposed to do about the epileptic power supply apart from protesting? You guys should think twice before labeling the already maltreated Nigerian citizen as the problem.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Lotechi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Of course it will be MUMU POST to those PEOPLE the Message HIT HARD ON, if you are sure you don't belong to those wicked souls that needs a change of heart u will surely see good sense from the write up
it’s a very stupid post. There are no facts or evidences to back his claims. The essence of the state is for the eternal good of all. When that is not the case, then it’s clear that the government has failed in its primary responsibility. Have you ever asked yourself why countries develop?
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by F117nighthawk: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Lotechi:
it’s a very stupid post. There are no facts or evidences to back his claims. The essence of the state is for the eternal good of all. When that is not the case, then it’s clear that the government has failed in its primary responsibility. Have you ever asked yourself why countries develop?

Who develop the states,? Is it not the people? That's why the saying goes YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT U DON'T HAVE, before u get to power u were somewhere in the state, so if u are not properly trained from home when u get to the seat of authority of course u will abuse it
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Lotechi(m): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Who develop the states,? Is it not the people? That's why the saying goes YOU CANNOT GIVE WHAT U DON'T HAVE, before u get to power u were somewhere in the state, so if u are not properly trained from home when u get to the seat of authority of course u will abuse it
I’m sorry to say, but your response lack clarity. I can respond if I’m able to understand what you are trying to say.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by DexterousOne(m): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Also if you're reading this and you have kids, please give them a chance, don't start filling their head with this Afonja, Igbo, almajiri nonsense. They're the only hope for a better Nigeria. Nigeria will not get better in your lifetime, so don't be hopeful because it'll only lead to disappointment.

This is VERY TRUE
Parents who should know better are feeding their kids the poison of tribalism
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by bakescos01: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
This is why I maintain that Nigeria cannot be fixed. Because even if you fix the government to be as fair and partial as Jesus was, you can't fix the average Nigerians mindset - it's meaningless to even try.

The only hope is to start from the kids to teach them to have strong morals, to have a concience, to be able to feel for other people as if they're an extension of themselves.

Sad but true. I use to say that sometimes we have to un-educated and re-educate ourselves if there is any word like that. We still have to know and understand some basic rules of life to be able to give better morals to the coming generation. LOVE is the best way to go and to start with.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Myde4naija(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Citytrend:
Hard fact. Though I disagree with your Headline
he is right even with the headline
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Myde4naija(m): 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2020
henryobinna:
I don't agree.

The Nigerian government is a reflection of the Nigerian people.

To me they're the same
you don't agree but your comment is in support of the post.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Obi1kenobi(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Rosskii:

Any clown that says stuff like this has obviously never run a business in Nigeria. Cos just about every entrepreneur in Nigeria (excluding the ones with government patronage) know the myriad obstacles they face in doing business in Nigeria which people in civilized countries take for granted. If you think Nigeria's massive infrastructural deficits, poor regulatory framework and bureaucratic bottlenecks, insecurity and general incompetence and corruption aren't things to blame the government about, you're a buffoon.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by DexterousOne(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Obi1kenobi:

Any clown that says stuff like this has obviously never run a business in Nigeria. Cos just about every entrepreneur in Nigeria (excluding the ones with government patronage) know the myriad obstacles they face in doing business in Nigeria which people in civilized countries take for granted. If you think Nigeria's massive infrastructural deficits, poor regulatory framework and bureaucratic bottlenecks, insecurity and general incompetence and corruption aren't things to blame the government about, you're a buffoon.

Don't mind him

He is just running his mouth
He knows nothing
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by DexterousOne(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
grossintel:
Apologies for any typo error. This is true to an extent but I do not completely agree. Case for assumption: two children raised in separate homes, one very rich, sends the kid to a good school, provides for him etc. The other rich but doesn't send the kid to a good school, provides little or nothing.

The first kid is very much likely to be kind to people, and not steal from people because usually the kid has no reason to. If I need a shoe I can ask daddy, I can save my pocket money. The other kid is very much likely to be hostile with people, steal at any slight opportunity to buy what he wants because he knows their might not be a change to do it again.

In Iraq, a kid of 7 years wants an AK 47, knows about bomb and terrorism, the innocence is gone. In the USA a kid of that age is more interested in gaming, but in China a kid of this same age is learning to code an app.

Conclusion, Nigerians are frustrated, they take it up on one another. In 2016 / 2017 recession you can't even trust your own neighbour with money, everyone was try to scam you with one ponzi scheme or the other. The people you see here are a reflection of the government. I don't have electricity, and every month I get billed 20k, so I take it up with the conductor who is trying to make me forget my change, he takes it up with market woman who wants to sell a piece of meat higher than it should be. I went to the park to drop a friend, the weather was hot so I called this woman hawker who sells soft drink, I deeped my hand in her bucket, collected a drink and quickly returned it, Ma sorry but your drink is not chilled, the next thing she said to me was You're Sick! I was shocked at her response but it was funny at the same time. Nigeria is difficult and I know the government not helping.

True that

I see your point.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
OruExpress:
And this goes for all governments including Buhari's.

Ask yourself why state workers are the only workers in Nigeria that at guaranteed minimum wage, benefits and vacation, while everyone else is not 100% sure they will be paid for years of work in the private sector. Unless of course they find a job with a foreign company in Nigeria, but at that point what is the differentiating factor other than working for a Nigerian. The rest of us, if we can find work, are subject to nepotism, rape, beatings, humiliation, degradation, insults, to the point that the average Nigerian is employed be someone who treats them worst than an enemy ever could.

This example is small. Buhari is wicked, incompetent, and lawless. But does this differ from the average pastor, iman, lecturer, police officer, husband or even parent? Anytime the greater bulk of Nigerians are given authority, the concentrate their energy on making others feel less than or trapped. At least Buhari is looking out for Fulani people all over West Africa. Who can the average wheelbarrow pusher tell you he's looking out for? What the little authority he has as a wheelbarrow pusher he will hit as many legs as possible, and argue with anyone that objects to the pain. He will damage people's clothes and frustrate them to that small but consistent extent that he can. If you give this person an army and oil budget, what will he do? The woman that beats and degrades her 'house girl' (slave) at every given chance... what will this person do if asked to tend an entire country of poor people?

As much as we want to blame the government for Nigeria's problems, the truth is we excel at creating pain and frustration for each other. Countless Nigerian homes are staffed with fathers who's income begins with their hand and ends with their stomach alone. Many parents cannot keep valuables in their house because their own children will steal it. Most pastors, when given a chance to speak will focus on creating animosity and paranoia from their followers. The hear more prophecies than all of the prophets combine, and declare and decree more than Jesus ever did. Go to a Nigerian church and all you will hear is 'binding' 'devil' 'fire' 'blood' 'destroy' 'rebuke' 'hate' 'steal your destiny' 'die, die, die'. Then after hearing this bloodthirsty sermon for four hours, a person will emerge from that church filled with the spirit of division and conflict, which he or she (usually she) will call 'the holy spirit'. Go to church anywhere else and you will walk out with new insights on life and a hopeful feeling. Go to Nigeria and someone has buried your destiny in the sand and must die. And don't let me start with the imams.

So what will it be? I cannot ask everyone to change Nigeria, and this is only a post on a forum so I don't expect to do miracles. But please, whatever authority you have in your personal life, and the authority you will soon gain, please be humane to the people around you. Whether you're the person with the wheelbarrow or the next president, live a life that makes life a blessing.

None is better, they are both same thing. Nigerian Leaders and followers are all 90% criminals. However the man with the greater or higher authority carry the bulk of the responsibility and likewise blame.

Leadership is always by example. If the leaders don’t set the right example we are in a catastrophic situation and continuing mess.

Only the leader(s) can change the general followers mentality and attitude. The followers cannot change the leaderships attitude, they can only replace them. If we are not completely stupid our power to replace our leaders may help to control their attitude to sm extent.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by DexterousOne(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
lovedbyall1992:
Nigerians do behave well in another country. But once they get back to Nigeria the default settings set in.

I think the land is cursed!

I think it's the system
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Aboguede(m): 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
I think people a commenting based on the TOPIC only

As for the rest of the writtings

I am sure no body understood the message body

The jagajaga no be here oh grin
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by DexterousOne(m): 8:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
RealMillennial:

Exactly. @AceRoyal got it right.

This, right here, is the progression.

Yes our people have a bad disposition toward others and an extractive nature in the business and workplace. But this pattern has an origin.

It's no news that colonialism did us a number. But we've had six decades of opportunity to recover from that and build a prosperous society for all. How did we fail? Leaders.

The frustration we see on the streets everyday is directly linked to the frustration the people have received from a failed leadership for generations. I'm not here to justify bad character, I'm just saying, knowing Nigeria's history, it's only natural tendency that we have ended up where we are now.

Evils of leadership gave rise to the overwhelmingly evil society we have today, not the other way round.

And to be honest, the ability to give the situation a bird's-eye view and reason it with understanding and desire change (like you're doing here) is only possible with sound education. Do I need to add how the leadership has failed us in that aspect too?

This is a hot topic for me and is hardly exhaustible in an online discussion so I'll leave it here.

I appreciate your comment
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by coolitempa(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
hmmm
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by m140(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Kingspin:
We elect who? How do we know, when INEC and court do decide a winner?

Example if the leaders of CPC and AD, PDP faction did not impose Buhari on Nigeria he will not be elected president today.

I rarely seen how Nigerians elect their leaders when the whole process is in secrecy and subject to manipulations by election officials including the court.

Leadership is the problem of Nigeria. That us the simple term.
Bros, even the past ones are bad, Nigeria should have been better before now
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by hybraheeem002(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sirheny007:
The people in the country is a reflection of the bad government.
Nail on the head. Who is the government gaaan self?

1 Like

Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Khaleell001(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
landmark86:
Still searching for Op points on this write up.
I totally disagree with you Op. Nigeria government are not trying at all. Many Nigerians are struggling and hustling day to day to make a living but our government policy are not helping the masses. It only favour tthemself.

Even if government produces such policy how many of us are willing to abide by it without cutting corners?. how many?

It's very easy to pass the buck when majority of us: parents and religious leaders have very strong key roles to play in reforming the society.
But the question remains; who wants to get their fingers burnt?
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Khaleell001(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
AceRoyal:
I understand you points and perspective BUT
Are you saying the government is different from the people?
Are you trying to subtly exonerate the government?

A fish gets rotten from the head downwards and not the other way round.
The masses have a share in the blame but the government has the greater share.

While you drive home your point in castigating the people, be fair and do same to the government.

Most people act the way they do because they see how power drunk government officials are and tend to follow their example unconsciously in their everyday lives once given a bit of power or when they find themselves in positions of power because they feel it's the right thing to do based on glaring examples.

Most of the things you wrote up there can be attributed to one major factor.... POVERTY!

Is the government not directly and indirectly responsible for the prosperity or poverty of a nation?

The government is by no means better than the people, they're worse because their actions and inactions reflect in the lives of the people and gives credibility to the points you have raised.

Nice piece though.

Poverty is not just an idea or mental state, but an attitude.
Our general attitude towards productivity and our usage of time is very poor and that is what has reflected in virtually everything we do in our lives.
I am not exonerating myself.

The point is, the leader is a reflection of the people.
If people are cheats, liars, oppressors and moral lepers you don't expect a saint to do weave any magic and change their land to Disney World when the people are hell bent in their ways.

If you are a Christian read the story of Moses (peace be upon him) and the children of Israel or the Israelites as the Bible calls them ;and how Moses tried hard to liberate their minds from the mental attitude they got from their years of slavery, but he never really succeeded because they was someone somewhere frustrating his efforts to reform them.
This is our state.
It's our attitude.

This is it;when a people are unwilling to change you don't blame the leader.

Buhari may not be the "alpha" and "omega" to solve Nigerians problems, but I feel parents and religious leaders are the ones to instill this moral and social attitude of change into their congregants to bear the fruits of progress otherwise, we are just wasting time we don't have.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by OruExpress: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
jaxxy:

None is better, they are both same thing. Nigerian Leaders and followers are all 90% criminals. However the man with the greater or higher authority carry the bulk of the responsibility and likewise blame.

Leadership is always by example. If the leaders don’t set the right example we are in a catastrophic situation and continuing mess.

Only the leader(s) can change the general followers mentality and attitude. The followers cannot change the leaderships attitude, they can only replace them. If we are not completely stupid our power to replace our leaders may help to control their attitude to sm extent.

I think it's important to respond to this post because while I agree, it's wrong.
They're not the same, they're not equals. For decades we have treated Nigerian politicians as 'the same' and this opens the door for the worst to prevail. We treated GEJ and Buhari as 'the same', we still believe Fulani and Hausa are 'the same' people.

Nigerian people are worst than the Nigerian government. The Nigerian government is currently undergoing to process of becoming dictatorial and parochial, something almost every Nigerian already is the minute he as a stick and his neighbor doesn't. We can change this be acknowledging we are far worst than the government and work from there. If we say 'it's the same', we resign responsibility to improve our side of the mess.

I remember the government issuing a program to train youths for work in my era. Can you believe that #1 issue the program faced was all of the unemployed youths believing the jobs were for 'small boys'?
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Billyddude: 1:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Studyinchina200:
Most Nigerians are wicked people.
angry grin grin. Then they hide inside religion with thier wicked ness.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by Billyddude: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
esanmantruth:
I agreed with this op because, we need to change our heart and ways. Imagine a Nigerian man in abroad helping someone to Oman or Dubai for work knowing too well yuh are going for slavering but still be shouting for you to pay him complete and you call it business. Imagine world bank accept to give us grant but men hijack it and write the names of their unborn child just to save and steal more money. Imagine someone white man or woman show pity in a abroad and decided to help only to be planning the untimely death of the white boss. Just black mind. We need human heart change not government change

So this world bank grant of a thing is real??I get one relation wey dey always believe say him dey expect millions from d grant and I keep telling him not to get high bp if d thing later turn out to be scam
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by orisa37: 8:42am On Jun 10, 2020
NIGERIANS CONFUSE THEIR GOVERNMENT.
Re: Sorry To Say, The Nigerian Government Is Better Than The Nigerian People by orisa37: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2020
MINUS GOWON WHO MANAGED THE CIVIL WAR AND OBASANJO WHO TRIED HIS BEST, NIGERIA ISN'T BLESSED WITH GOOD PEOPLE IN GOVERNMENT. NIGERIA IS CURSED WITH SELFISH, CORRUPT AND ILLITERATE LEADERS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Awamaridi: I Am LP's Guber Candidate, Rodes-Vivour Is Campaign Manager / Presidential Election: Tinubu’s Victory An Act Of God – Sultan Of Sokoto / APC Cloning Voter Cards, PDP Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.