Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding (5969 Views)

Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by seniormallam(m): 7:44am On Jan 21, 2020
In numerous African societies, aunts give directing to their young nieces as they age from immaturity to adulthood. With regards to marriage, these aunts set up their nieces for the difficulties that lie ahead. In any case, for the Banyankole individuals in Southwestern Uganda, the auntie had more than the abovementioned, particularly during the marriage.

The essential duty of the auntie was to affirm that the man of the hour is powerful and that the lady of the hour has shielded her virginity before the marriage is culminated. As a strength test for the lucky man, the auntie was in some cases required to have intercourse with the husband to be for affirmation of his intensity and virility.

She additionally needed to "test" if the lady of the hour is as yet a virgin before they are permitted to perfect their marriage. In different conventions, the auntie is said to go similarly as tuning in or looking as the lady and man of the hour engage in sexual relations so as to demonstrate the couple's strength.

See that this obsolete practice may sound strange, it shows how the individuals of Banyankole, especially the Bahima clan hold virginity in high regard. When a Banyankole young lady is eight, she experiences a ton of limitations to set up her for marriage

Some Africans are really enjoying o.....

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/97045c567d9062cbb9e839b75dd610a9?client=news
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Which country is the tribe located?

This is the kind of place i need to visit on a vacation.

Travelling there with 1000 condoms in my traveling bag.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

5 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by UdyOgwoUde(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

You don't need to travel far bro. This also happens in some parts of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers State.

6 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

You don't need to travel far bro. This also happens in some parts of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers State.

Are you serious?

Right in our own backyard... cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Reichel99(f): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Foolish tribe. What if the man enjoys the aunt than his wife, then cheating will be the foundation if the marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Randy100: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2020
Culture is the peoples way of life, if they enjoy it who am I? Every mallam with his kettle.

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by akan102: 8:55am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=UdyOgwoUde post=85976661]

You don't need to travel far bro. This also happens in some parts of Akwa-Ibom and Rivers State.[/quoteh]
Where in akwa ibom and rivers, or you just want to be heard?

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=akan102 post=85978174][/quote]
Lol
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by mezarddinny: 9:26am On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

bros abeg where in akwa ibom and rivers so i can arrange my nysc posting there

5 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Gideoniteprime4: 9:39am On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

tribalism has finished you

2 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by mumumugu(m): 9:48am On Jan 21, 2020
uncles should be allowed to test the wife to proof her virginity before marriage

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by dawnomike(m): 11:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:
Foolish tribe. What if the man enjoys the aunt than his wife, then cheating will be the foundation if the marriage.
Very logical comment...
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
A very wierd culture.
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by kharyhordhe(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

check my signature
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Timileyin1234(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pls where are they practicing this

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by kilojoDesigns: 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
what if hanty is married

2 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by cRobo: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
What's the cost of moving to Uganda

I want to go check something
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by moscobabs(m): 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
DaddySoftapple:

Don't forget ur wife will become Aunt to her niece one day, and she will have to offer herself for her groom
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by udoakwa(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Stop talking shit bro, stop painting my dear state black, I'm from Akwa Ibom and i can categorically tell that a shit like this has never happen in any tribe in Akwa Ibom. Next time don't type what u don't know or can't proff

3 Likes

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by olasaad(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
mumumugu:
uncles should be allowed to test the wife to proof her virginity before marriage

Lol just like daddy Jamal in Tyrant

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by SalafRider(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Chai let me call my friend who's immigration officer, I need to relocate real quick
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
udoakwa:

Stop talking shit bro, stop painting my dear state black, I'm from Akwa Ibom and i can categorically tell that a shit like this has never happen in any tribe in Akwa Ibom. Next time don't type what u don't know or can't proff
I just dey look the mumu guy typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by HQuadreal: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bonanza!, buy one get one free!

@Sirkanas is that you?

Skanas

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Amotekun777: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Amotekun777: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
mezarddinny:
bros abeg where in akwa ibom and rivers so i can arrange my nysc posting there

Crazy guy... grin

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by movingclouds(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:
Lol, what you said actually makes sense... It's a dirty culture
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by movingclouds(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
movingclouds:

Lol, what you said actually makes sense... It's a dirty culture
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:
depends on whose puccy is more tighter

1 Like

Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by culf: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Reichel99:

lol...no let me talk o
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by pennywys(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:

Don't say what you don't know my friend

don't be stupid
Re: The Tribe Where Bride's Aunt Offer Herself To The Groom Before Wedding by Slaymammas: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Get amazing hook up at www.slaymammas.com best hook up site in Nigeria so far.. hot girls that are ready to please

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation / See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.