Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,473 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation (5988 Views)

Man Catches Wife Having Sex In Matrimonial Home With Relation / 27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / What Do You Do When Your Wife Is Always Denying You Of Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 12:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
She always gives excuse like she's tired , she wants to sleep, she's not in the mood blah blah blah. We haven't had sex in a very long time . Sex creates a tighter bond in a relationship but now I'm no longer feel d vibes anymore. I talked to her about it but she said sex is not food and it's not important in a relationship. I even threatened to cheat on her but she's no budging. She does everything else well . Cooking and cleaning. But the sex part is dead . I don't even feel it for her anymore.
What do I do and she's not ready to get married now before some people say i turn her 2 slave o
She's in school and I'm basically the one sponsorship her . So she's gaining more than me in the relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think she's tired of being a slave and wants you to put a ring on it.

She cooks and cleans for you, and you are here complaining about sex - and she's not your wife grin

You want to eat your cake and have it. Chai! Some ladies are suffering.

funkmrflexx:
She always gives excuse like she's tired , she wants to sleep, she's not in the mood blah blah blah. We haven't had sex in a very long time . Sex creates a tighter bond in a relationship but now I'm no longer feel d vibes anymore. I talked to her about it but she said sex is not food and it's not important in a relationship. I even threatened to cheat on her but she's no budging. She does everything else well . Cooking and cleaning. But the sex part is dead . I don't even feel it for her anymore.
What do I do

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

She cooks and cleans for you, and you are here complaining about sex - and she's not your wife grin

She say she's not ready for marriage now

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by FanOfMyself: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

You are really trying to get on their good books. Keep it up, you will be rewarded with 20000 PMs from them. I envy you

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Thesole(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Every thing in life is about SEX except SEX
SEX is about POWER
Maybe you are not doing it right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
If you think i am trying to impress women here on Nairaland, you are very wrong.

This is my nature, and just my opinion

FanOfMyself:

You are really trying to get on their good books. Keep it up, you will be rewarded with 20000 PMs from them. I envy you

6 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Are u a female?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
I think you should just be patient, sex is not the foundation of a relationship.

This is just my opinion though

funkmrflexx:

She say she's not ready for marriage now

7 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bet you're asking this because i am not like the misogynists on this website

PrinceofAgoAre:
Are u a female?

6 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I think you should just be patient, sex is not the foundation of a relationship.

This is just my opinion though

I think it is cus lack of sex is one of the things that make men cheat. Men love adventures when you don't give it to them they'll go and get it outside
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Opus85(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are sponsoring her in school. Lmao. That girl will leave you finally at the end. Better stop the sponsorship abi na wetin u call am.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
I take it that you don't plan on marrying this lady right?

funkmrflexx:

I think it is cus lack of sex is one of the things that make men cheat. Men love adventures when you don't give it to them they'll go and get it outside

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
You're the one sponsoring her?

Is she an orphan?

Na wa oh....

15 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I take it that you don't plan on marrying this lady right?

I'm ready but she's not . Not until she's through with school
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
JidennaJason:
You're the one sponsoring her?

Is she an orphan?

Na wa oh....

I be mumu na . I've stopped it Sha

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Okay, i get that you're sponsoring her. But that doesn't mean she must have sex when she doesn't want to.

If she's still in school like you said, she may be distracted by a lot.

This is why i kick against this sponsorship and relationship exchange

funkmrflexx:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:

I be mumu na . I've stopped it Sha
Thank heavens you've been redeemed...

Get your sexual satisfaction outside.... Enjoy your life cos she's not the sole administrator of your life and dick.

12 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Bet you're asking this because i am not like the misogynists on this website

do u knw what misogynist is? . Are u gay den?

u haue to b one of two cuz u have no atom of masculinity in u

9 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by funkmrflexx(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Okay, i get that you're sponsoring her. But that doesn't mean she must have sex when she doesn't want to.

If she's still in school like you said, she may be distracted by a lot.

This is why i kick against this sponsorship and relationship exchange

So I should look for sex outside and stop disturbing her abi?
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by FanOfMyself: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If you think i am trying to impress women here on Nairaland, you are very wrong.

This is my nature, and just my opinion

Just trolling bro wink
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lecture me. What is masculinity

PrinceofAgoAre:
do u knw what misogynist is? . Are u gay den?

u haue to b one of two cuz u have no atom of masculinity in u

4 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your choice.

I don't support pre-marital sex, if you must take proper health measures.

funkmrflexx:

So I should look for sex outside and stop disturbing her abi?
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by JJoce: 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Each time I hear someone say "I sponsor her through school" what rings in my head is DJ Khalid's "another one".

16 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Seandisputed(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
JJoce:
Each time I hear someone say "I sponsor her through school" what rings in my head is DJ Khalid's "another one".

They'll never learn.
If you want to help, do it without expecting anything in return.

7 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Exactly!

Seandisputed:

They'll never learn.
If you want to help, do it without expecting anything in return.
Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Lecture me. What is masculinity
I havnt d time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Then save more by resisting the urge to make baseless comments.

PrinceofAgoAre:
I havnt d time.

4 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Aliligo(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:

your game go cut las las better cash out now lol

4 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by friendl: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Guy ,leave her ,start looking for plan B

1 Like

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by crackhaus: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
funkmrflexx:
What do I do and she's not ready to get married now before some people say i turn her 2 slave o
She's in school and I'm basically the one sponsoring her. So she's gaining more than me in the relationship
No wonder...

7 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by Bennysam: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

Why people like you think from anus , even after reading what he say I don't think you read before commenting this trash

2 Likes

Re: What Should You Do If Your Girlfriend Continues Denying You Sex In Your Relation by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
He edited his post before you came.

Bennysam:

Why people like you think from anus , even after reading what he say I don't think you read before commenting this trash

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The First Sign Of Infidelity In A Woman(photo) / How Possible is it To Cope With A Double Dating Lady / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.