Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? (8770 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Girl Buys 100 Boxers With Her Face On Them For Boyfriend To End Cheating / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adasun:
what is it then? Coincident?

You need to think differently my brother, beauty fashion standard , like someone mentioned here.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adasun:
acting as if he has an idea bfor. undecided
I'm not as dull as you sir
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Adasun:
what is it then? Coincident?

You can't be this myopic it's because of standard that big companies do and others follow, just like some elevates having no 13 floor because bad luck, there are some practices in different industries sir.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Isinweke:
covering half of her face with hand

Does anyone know?

I have been seeing this, I don't know if it's a sign

Also my company uses stock images, you've had to have search for those types of pictures to have seen those results .
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Hey... but why is everyone telling me I should have waited? Thought you didn't know and wanted to know why; reason you put up the question.

Ok sowii ooo.

Haba we are just joking with you, it's good you did, we wanted to see those who don't think, it's why religion thrives here, we tend to believe without further investigation and what not. It's why people would be stupid to bath with salt after reading WhatsApp messages or succumbing to fake news. We are in a generation that is manipulated via fake news and media outlet.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
pcguru1:

You need to think differently my brother, beauty fashion standard , like someone mentioned here.
tanks for da advice but i don't need it.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
pcguru1:

I'm not as dull as you sir
next time,try as much as you can to end your sentence with a full stop.
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
pcguru1:

You can't be this myopic it's because of standard that big companies do and others follow, just like some elevates having no 13 floor because bad luck, there are some practices in different industries sir.
dat does not explain why you see 10:10 on your watch,does it?
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by Adasun(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
pcguru1:

Also my company uses stock images, you've had to have search for those types of pictures to have seen those results .
please re-read what you just typed,does it make sense?
Re: What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? by LovesAllah: 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
The Mods changed my username against my wish!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The arshawo I fûcked Told Me I Will See, Now This Is Happening To Me.PLS Help! / Who own the BIG bum bum? (photo) / Would You Clean This For $1.5 Million Dollars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.