Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear (17961 Views)

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / Bala Mohammed Wins Supplementary Election In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by EBMedia: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Bauchi State Governor, Bala Mohammed said, on Tuesday, that the sacking of Emeka Ihedioha as the Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court kept him in fear because he thought the same thing may happen to him.

According to IgbereTV reports, the governor made this revelation while addressing newsmen shortly after his triump at the Supreme Court.

The Supreme Court on Monday January 20 upheld and the election of Mohammed, just one week after the It nullified Ihedioha's election and returned Hope Uzodinma of All Progressives Congress as the duly elected governor of Imo State.

Governor Mohammed said, “The Imo incident is one of such incidents that is a manifestation of a judicial process.

“It was a very painful outcome for me as a PDP member and as a friend to the former governor who was affected.

“It was something unexpected and I knew what happened to him could happen to anybody.

“Certainly, it gave me some fears for the first time, thinking that maybe, the confidence expressed by my competitors had something to do with some assurances in some quarters somewhere, but I still had faith in God."
https://punchng.com/i-thought-supreme-court-would-sack-me-like-ihedioha-says-bauchi-gov/amp/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Lexy100(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2020
The seed that you guys (PDP) sowed is coming to hunt you gradually. If only PDP has set a good legacy, no party coming after would dare do otherwise smiley

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Amotekun777: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2020
All these Politicians... APC & PDP are all Vagabonds! angry

The realization of this is the beginning of wisdom! cool

14 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by DaVader: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Like every other day, poor man always takes his big L especially when he doesn't know anybody like me.

Thank God/gods mathematical was not Nigerian thing only, it would been contested in court that 4 is bigger than 24

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Davash222(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Buhari used my uncle ihedioha as the sacrificial lamb.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by naxclimpsey(m): 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by AustineCJ: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Fear fear ....how I wish the court sacks governors after just a term.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by West2019(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2020
good and seat down
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by englishmart(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2020
The way Ihedioha was sacked happens only in countries as useless as Somalia, Nigeria, etc. If the president dies, the vice should take over not the deputy Senate president as was shown by the Sharia led Tanko of the now higly insipid supreme court.
The Omotekun saga is a gleam that the north are showing some Transcendence. open your eyes. They are the least intelligent, exposed, civilized, etc. Yet they've always been in power, no thanks to the prodigal south (the Yorubas). It's high time we(south) United and did something reasonable.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Mentorkaryhm(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2020
W
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by santosjohn(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Nigeria's politics.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Xisnin(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
AustineCJ:
Fear fear ....how I wish the court sacks governors after just a term.
Stop looking for a backdoor or hoping for magic.
Start campaigning to scrap two terms for governors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by tophumble(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Eayah
Thank God u made it in the supreme Court. No more fear bah
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by winterfell007(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
What happened in Imo state is a rape of Justice. Tanko is just trying to save face by giving you justice.

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by masterflowx(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
We the entire members of PDP in the Nigeria say congratulation to you sir for the affirmation of your election victory as the executive governor of Bauchi state.

It is a victory for democracy.
Once again, congratulations sir!
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
This bandits' sympathizer?

That planned amnesty for all Fulani militants?

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Xisnin(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
The blowback from the miscarriage of justice on Ihedioha saved you.
The court needed to pretend to be neutral.

5 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Enemyofpeace: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
How you no go fare as e be sey na thief you wan go thief for the government house and not service to the people. Barau
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Topmaike007(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2020
The judge is fair
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2020
I just want to debate with Mynd44... The guy thinks he knows Naija politics well, then you would see him spewing rubbish In some thread. Lol

When you ready bro, am ready

3 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by revenge001: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2020
East was their target, them wan get one governor there by fire by force
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2020
In fear of what exactly, since you say you are rendering service to the people.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Sir please Shut up
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by itiswellwithme: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2020
It is well.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Authoreety: 7:33am On Jan 22, 2020
My brother, the thing reach to fear o

But fear no for let them remove you unless they wanted to start a war
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Godpikin4real(f): 7:33am On Jan 22, 2020
A clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Kwamecron(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
U can’t compare Ipob to Fulani, Fulani can unite regardless of thier party for a common causes but the other are party blinded.
So we av yo make dem aline to a moving party.

U can’t see a pass government of a Fulani witch hunting each other.
But ihadioha chew more than e can bite in a shot while.

So the gang up against him is so necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Dpharisee: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Fear of Justice Tanko kept you afraid. Even YoruMus who backed the illegal removal of Onnoghen are afraid he would declare Amotekun as illegal just like the Attorney General grin
Re: Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 22, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Drivers Block Zaria Road To Protest Customs Officers’ Shooting / Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released / Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.