Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me (7806 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Attempts Made To Seize Our Seats ― PDP Governors / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Anyways: 6:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
By Peter Duru – Makurdi

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state Wednesday disclosed that several attempts were made to eliminate him for his forthrightness and unwavering commitment to the safety and wellbeing of Benue people.

He restated that he would not be intimidated and nothing would deter him from speaking out against injustice and the maladministration in the country.

The Governor who spoke when he hosted a delegation from the Administrative Staff College of Nigeria, ASCON, in Makurdi said he would continue to propagate the principles of equity, fairness and justice and not allow himself to be caged.

He stated that at 61 God had been gracious to him and he should not be scared of death for speaking the truth on issues that bother on the wellbeing of the people.

He said “those who are keeping quiet about what is happening in Nigeria must remember that they have children because silence is consent.

“Nigerians must resist evil, I am playing my part and I promised myself that I will not be intimidated. So nobody should think that he or she will cage Samuel Ortom because I believe that the God I serve will surely vindicate me.

“Though several attempts have been made to eliminate me, but God has always protected me. That notwithstanding I will continue to fight for equity fairness and justice for the people of Benue state and we remain committed to the provisions of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

While commending ASCON for offering to train 500 Benue civil servants in Makurdi, the Governor promised that the training programme would be a yearly exercise to improve the capacity and professionalism of civil servants in the state “because that is the engine room of government.”

Earlier the Director-General of ASCON, Mrs Cecelia Gayya, commended the Governor for approving the training of 500 civil servants in the state, in one go, saying the decision would positively impact service delivery in the service.

Represented by the Director of Administration, Mr Goodluck Audu, the Director General noted that the training was key to optimum performance in the service saying “infrastructural development without capacity development could lead to administrative crisis; and if you do not train them, you do not blame them.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/several-attempts-made-to-eliminate-me-but-god-kept-me-%e2%80%95-ortom/

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by triple996(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
Like someone once said.....
ORTOMatic idiot cheesy.
Seems omenka and mannabbgrills are the only people with sence in that benua. How they voted 4 diz man twice remains a Mistry.
No be juju be this.the juju strong wooo
BTW say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by coldsummer: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
If truly there’s God, this man shouldn't be allowed to mention God.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Cumtroller: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Between Ortom and Ikpeazu I wonder whom is the worst Governor in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ortom the Ortomatic continually uses the herdsmen crisis as the reason for his woeful performance as the Governor of Benue State.

An elected Governor who has not commissioned a single project but shares wheelbarrows and Umbrellas for POS kiosks as his dividend of democracy.

The good people of Benue have suffered greatly.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by fabson21(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank God for your Life
I can imagine your fears

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by kaymart: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
No need for such talk...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by BigAP(m): 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
I believe he failed in some areas, but damn the man has been so bold and outspoken against this useless system.

Anyways,
If an extra 50k per week income online is not too small amount for you, kindly rush to my signature to get FREE materials on affiliate marketing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by mrcreator22: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
grin
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by NwaNimo1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Damidave1124(m): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Good governance is what your people want, is that too much to ask of?

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by seunaj: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
The fulanization agenda on Benue will not see the light of the day as God lives. You self Try to dey pay salary on time sha

6 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by McOluOmo: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
G
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by SultanOfPuna: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
God be like...

Who be Ortom??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by MiaBeer(m): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
shocked
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by GodisFirst: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
They will continue to fail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Ogamysamo: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
you had learnt your lesson by experience.

until our invaders invaded your village we here in the western part of your state never knew that we had a governor who sympatize with victims of fulani attacks on this side benue.

thou you seems to be a change man now, but may your act not be hypocrisy for political advancement

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by mystery22: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Yes oo by futa jalon terrorist...May God keep protecting you..Amen

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by jozee8: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Silence is indeed consent!

You've indeed play your part.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by TheABOMINATION: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
How come Everytime this man appears in the news it is always about the security of Benue state. Is securing the lives of the residents of Benue state the only thing this man does as a governor?

13 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Tinkerbell420: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
pinshores or...
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Sucremaque: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Sucremaque: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anyways:
By Peter Duru – Makurdi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/several-attempts-made-to-eliminate-me-but-god-kept-me-%e2%80%95-ortom/

Pls who know where I can sort for 40 tons of Oil palm, maize, cassava...DM

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by holmes13: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
No fucking politician in the top tier of the Nigerian govt is morally sane. Although corruption applies to practically 90% of the various countries in the world, it is just basic sense to realise that the ones that steal and kill and Rob the most (I.e Nigerian leaders) are definitely on the throne of Bullshitzu.
Bleep these pieces of shit.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by frowland(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anyways:
By Peter Duru – Makurdi

Oga go and pay your salary. Every new month you jump from one sentiment to another.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by xcesspaschal(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ur time hasn't come....
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by olatade(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
List of 5 worst Governors in Nigeria
1. Ortom
2. Ikpeazu
3. Darius
4. Makinde
5. Ortom.

The list started and fin shows with Ortom so that he will top it whether it is in ascending or descending order.

5 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by sureboykris(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nnulli:
One of the worst governors in Nigeria. Nothing to show for 7 years in office.

Is he really that bad?

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by BleedTears: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Since I dey see projects by different governors for this forum, I never see any one from Ortom.

Aside buhari this, them want to kill him. so so talk talk.

Are you the only governor in nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by johnmartus(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Efcc should investigate this useless unproductive thing called ortom.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by sharminator5: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Thank God for your life....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Sweeps Ogbomoso North. / Baby Farms At Enugu State: People Are Wicked / Violence In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.