Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners (6654 Views)

My Fellow Igbo Think I Am Hausa. / Why Do We(igbos) Love Speaking English Language To Our Fellow Igbos? / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2020
1: Migrant from Niger republic have Tarnished our image in the southern part of Nigeria.
The nigereriens who mostly speak Hausa and generally Muslims migrate to the south in troops, doing menial jobs over there,selling sugar cane, doing shoe maker, begging, selling suya and cutting nails and other common jobs whit little pay. they don't care because their currency is very poor once they go back to Niger the money become something else.
The southerners see all of them as Hausas from northern Nigeria because most of them speak Hausa and are generally Muslims and they find it difficult to deferenciate,most southerners don't even know that mejority of those Abokis they see in the west are foreigners, we also have many of them hustling here in northern Nigeria.

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth

2.Insurgency : the southerners believe that all the Northern states has been ravaged by insurgency,once you mention north,they will shout Bokoharam many of them believe that northern Nigeria is a conquered Bokoharam territory.
But in reality, the only state affected in northern state is borno, zamfara, yobe and Adamawa. Adamawa and yobe is almost free not critical like maiduguri... Kano, Gombe, kebbi, jigawa and bauchi is more peaceful and safer than most of the southern state

Poverty: The southerners believe that Northerners are extremely poor that majority of the Northerners are poor.
In reality they judge this base on those Niger migrants they see in the south doing anything just to make as low as #500 per day
An average Hausafulani is not that poor as they want you to believe,our people engage in business,agriculture they are are everywhere in government... We have igbos here in the north hustling along side our people

I have been to the 4 out of 5 state in East And I will tell you that the east is in no way better than the north both on economical and infrastructural development

Illiteracy: they believe that majority of us are illiterate which is partially true... There's mass illiteracy in the north...but the upcoming Generations of Northern Nigeria will shock the world... Come to kano and see how serious our people are taking education, in the north now Almajiri system is dying naturally death,so the north is gradually becoming stronger than ever before!!
Lastly... An average northner don't care about one Nigeria, the only people interested in one Nigeria are politicians who are benefiting from the system... Even if Nigeria divide today! We have oil at Gongola commercial quantity and we still have untapped oil from lake basin, we have land for agriculture and industrialization

The misconception and stereotype on the north need to stop... We are not asking you to love us but please stop spreading lies and propaganda against north...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2020
Oga , you're not making any point.. First acknowledge the existence of a problem, take responsibility and seek for solution before showing off your positive side..

Am a chief advocate of dividing the country so you can have your own government and the south will have theirs, if you're confident of what you're saying, why then your leaders are fidgeting??

If you don't know now hear it, North is a disgrace to Nigeria, your level of thinking, mentality is totally different and its holding the south backward... Can't wait to see a new southern country in the nearest future and by the way that means no harsh feelings for you guys... Have a nice day

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Northern Nigeria isn't a desert as they want many of you to believe...

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:53am On Jan 22, 2020
Delete this garbage

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!! The land of honey and milk

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by nato20ng(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Indeed "mejority" of the Northerners are more literate....smh. Na only you waka come ?

Arrewa:
1: Migrant from Niger republic have Tarnished our image in the southern part of Nigeria.
The nigereriens who mostly speak Hausa and generally Muslims migrate to the south in troops, doing menial jobs over there,selling sugar cane, doing shoe maker, begging, selling suya and cutting nails and other common jobs whit little pay. they don't care because their currency is very poor once they go back to Niger the money become something else.
The southerners see all of them as Hausas from northern Nigeria because most of them speak Hausa and are generally Muslims and they find it difficult to deferenciate,most southerners don't even know that mejority of those Abokis they see in the west are foreigners, we also have many of them hustling here in northern Nigeria.

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth

2.Insurgency : the southerners believe that all the Northern states has been ravaged by insurgency,once you mention north,they will shout Bokoharam many of them believe that northern Nigeria is a conquered Bokoharam territory.
But in reality, the only state affected in northern state is borno, zamfara, yobe and Adamawa. Adamawa and yobe is almost free not critical like maiduguri... Kano, Gombe, kebbi, jigawa and bauchi is more peaceful and safer than most of the southern state

Poverty: The southerners believe that Northerners are extremely poor that mejority of the Northerners are poor.
In reality they judge this base on those Niger migrants they see in the south doing anything just to make as low as #500 per day
An average Hausafulani is not that poor as they want you to believe,our people engage in business,agriculture they are are everywhere in government... We have igbos here in the north hustling along side our people

I have been to the 4 out of 5 state in East And I will tell you that the east is in no way better than the north both on economical and infrastructural development

Illiteracy: they believe that mejority of us are illiterate which is partially true... There's mass illiteracy in the north...but the upcoming Generations of Northern Nigeria will shock the world... Come to kano and see how serious our people are taking education, in the north now Almajiri system is dying naturally death,so the north is gradually becoming stronger than ever before!!
Lastly... An average northner don't care about one Nigeria, the only people interested in one Nigeria are politicians who are benefiting from the system... Even if Nigeria divide today! We have oil at Gongola commercial quantity and we still have untapped oil from lake basin, we have land for agriculture and industrialization

The misconception and stereotype on the north need to stop... We are not asking you to love us but please stop spreading lies and propaganda against north...

4 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
The land of culture and Hospitality!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sweetonugbu: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Good

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:59am On Jan 22, 2020
Hausa_fulani!

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Dreambeat: 10:00am On Jan 22, 2020
North is all about religious intolerance.Moreover, the average northerner does not value human life hence is quick to draw his sword at the slightest provocation.Our values are parallel, they will never meet.

15 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Donaldoni: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
The issue here is Fulani herdsmen destroying the farms of their host communities... angry

Otherwise, we have no issues with northerners... smiley

5 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by sweetonugbu: 10:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Does core north still have indigenous culture apart from Islamic culture?.

8 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Your leaders holding you backward not northern Nigeria! We don go far
Nels55:
Oga , you're not making any point.. First acknowledge the existence of a problem, take responsibility and seek for solution before showing off your positive side..

Am a chief advocate of dividing the country so you can have your own government and the south will have theirs, if you're confident of what you're saying, why then your leaders are fidgeting??

If you don't know now hear it, North is a disgrace to Nigeria, your level of thinking, mentality is totally different and its holding the south backward... Can't wait to see a new southern country in the nearest future and by the way that means no harsh feelings for you guys... Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Our culture is our pride!
sweetonugbu:
Does core north still have indigenous culture apart from Islamic culture?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by agadez007(m): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east ...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth

Poverty: The southerners believe that Northerners are extremely poor that mejority of the Northerners are poor.

Illiteracy: they believe that mejority of us are illiterate which is partially true... There's mass illiteracy in the north...but the upcoming Generations of Northern Nigeria will shock the world... Come to kano and see how serious our people are taking education, in the north now Almajiri system is dying naturally death,so the north is gradually becoming stronger than ever before!!

Three time you mentioned Igbo/East,are we the only ones who see you all as same,what is with the Igbo/East Obsession
you didn't even mention any other tribe but Igbo

Is South Only South east
what really wrong with Nigerians?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by helinues: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
This is still fair

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by nothingspoil70: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa,that word is spelt majority. Not Mejority. You can't tell me it's a typo or auto correct problem because you used it more than four times in your write up.
North embracing education indeed.

11 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
[The southerners see all of them as Hausas from northern Nigeria because most of them speak Hausa and are generally Muslims and they find it difficult to deferenciate,most southerners don't even know that mejority of those Northerners they see in the west are foreigners, we also have many of them hustling here in northern Nigeria.

Arrewa, they are the same as you northerners. No difference apart from the colonial borders.

Besides , if not for one nijeriya, you will be as poor and as illiterate as them.

Thank your Allah that we in the south are feeding you ingrates.

13 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by valarmorghulis: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
1: [b]Migrant from Niger republic have Tarnished our image in the southern part of Nigeria.

An average northner from Nigeria don't Travel to the east...except those in Army, Police, Navy, those doing lucrative business and those exporting agricultural products to the south.Mejority of those Abokis ain't from Nigeria ask them, many of them will tell you the truth[/b]

Then do something about the Niger migrants tarnishing ur image, most okada rider in satellite town Lagos are foreigners (from niger/Chad) but what I don't understand is why are your people (northerners) complaining when sanwolu decided to ban okada, u always support niger/Chad people, u allowed them free access to our country and now u complain about them tarnishing ur image?

8 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Don't stereotype... Herdsmen killers are bad we don't justify their actions... I won't use because of few skull miners in the south west to conclude that all Yorubers are ritualist... Let's don't generalize let's call a spade a spade
Donaldoni:
The issue here is Fulani herdsmen destroying the farms of their host communities... angry

Otherwise, we have no issues northerners... smiley
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020
We are not complaining... Those people complaining don't speak for us... Just the way Ohaneze don't speak for mejority Igbos and IPC don't speak for the mejority Yorubas...any group from the North can just raise a motion but doesn't mean that we give a f**k
valarmorghulis:

Then do something about the Niger migrants tarnishing ur image, most okada rider in satellite town Lagos are foreigners (from niger/Chad) but what I don't understand is why are your people (northerners) complaining when sanwolu decided to ban okada, u always support niger/Chad people, u allowed them free access to our country and now u complain about them tarnishing ur image?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2020

FCK outta here.

You are being subsidized by the south.

Without us you will be a dust bowl with the occasional mad jihadist group running around.

Your Emirs will be riding camels and donkeys and not Rolls Royce and private jets.

You are hopelessly poor and wretched from time immemorial and very soon you will reunite with your impoverished wretched cousins in Niger.

Why has the north never even for once championed an independent state? Because you won't survive two rainy seasons before turning full Somalia.

Poverty , disease and illiteracy are all you have.

11 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Yes I have seen how developed the educated east is...
BigBabyJesus:

Arrewa, they are the same as you northerners. No difference apart from the colonial borders.

Besides , if not for one nijeriya, you will be as poor and as illiterate as them.

Thank your Allah that we in the south are feeding you ingrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2020
Your comments is full of that strong hatred you have for the north... But that makes us stronger than ever before!
With all your education... Tell me one state in the east better than kano, Kaduna and Gombe... Hold your leaders accountable and leave the north alone...
BigBabyJesus:

FCK outta here.

You are being subsidized by the south.

Without us you will be a dust bowl with the occasional mad jihadist group running around.

Your Emirs will be riding camels and donkeys and not Rolls Royce and private jets.

You are hopelessly poor and wretched from time immemorial and very soon you will reunite with your impoverished wretched cousins in Niger.

Why has the north never even for once championed an independent state? Because you won't survive two rainy seasons before turning full Somalia.

Poverty , disease and illiteracy are all you have.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:23am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa u hv tried correct. These foreign guys u are allowing into the country freely are the ones causing all these wahala like u rightly pointed out. So why allow them in.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:24am On Jan 22, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Don't let that boko Arrewa deceive you.

Buhari has more relatives in Zinder than he has in Katsina.

Niger sent a contingent of their orcs to vote in the last two presidential elections .

Buhari is paying back the favour by building a refinery in Daura that will utilize Niger crude oil. He is also building a railway line to Maradi as well.

When Obasanjo was president , a delegation of northern governors visited him and demanded that Obasanjo help rehabilitate a major highway leading from Sokoto to Naimey (about 500km) claiming that they are not finding the journey to see their relatives in Niger.

Shagari even built the only bridge linking Niger to Benin republic and the outside world .

I have crossed that bridge once and there is a plaque on both sides with Shagari's name for commissioning the bridge.

The nigerian Fulanis are the ones importing these Niger people into Nigeria and transporting them across the south .

Those Niger artisans are there as sleeper cells to raise ruckus and riots in the heart of the south if when activated.

Do not fall for Arrewa's weak taqiyya. Those vagrants are also fully protected by the Awusa Fulani security forces . When they unleashed anarchy in Lagos Mile 12, were they not set free by the police?

They know what they are doing and it is so painful to see Yaribanzas getting played foolishly .

12 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Your comments is full of that strong hatred you have for the north... But that makes us stronger than ever before!
With all your education... Tell me one state in the east better than kano, Kaduna and Gombe... Hold your leaders accountable and leave the north alone...

Do us a favour and fcking leave already.

Nobody likes you

10 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Northern Nigeria isn't a desert as they want many of you to believe...

Ka bani kunya. Why are you kowtowing or trying to gain the approval of people beneath you? They can believe whatever they want to believe, thats on them. Let them continue to claim education and enlightenment when they are the most ignorant people in the world.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Crayfish09: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Nels55:

Is there any region disgracing this country like the south? Who leads in cultism? Who leads in drug trafficking? Who leads in baby factory operation? Who leads in financial crimes/yahoo? Who leads in ritual killings? Who leads in prostitution?

Honestly I also can't wait to have this country divided so that we can see what the south is going to become with all this incessant chest beating. Till date only Lagos has a respectable GDP yet it's the north that is dragging you back. When the country is divided and the likes of Ikpeazu start looting you people to penury, you will realize that your leaders have always been your problem and not the north. The Niger Delta region receives Proportionally more money thab every other region in Nigeria yet they have nothing to show for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
BigBabyJesus:

Do us a favour and fcking leave already.

Nobody likes you

Chase us away if you can small fry. We will leave when we please. We do own you, after all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:28am On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Yes I have seen how developed the educated east is...

Firstly am not Igbo

Secondly , Igbos are far better than you wretched bokos on all indices.

You still have leprosy and polio epidemics in your blighted region.

You are a burden to humanity and a disgrace to black Africans.

You deserve to have molten glass rain on your entire God forsaken land.

9 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by BigBabyJesus: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Chase us away if you can small fry. We will leave when we please. We do own you, after all.

No Riga for you

Remain in your desolate desert landscape.

Operation Anti Balaka 10.0 will soon commence

Remember Gideon Okar?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tribalism Is The Main Problem With Nigeria / Andoni Ethnic Nationality (obolo As They Love To Be Called) / Origin Of Ogoga, The Paramount Ruler Of Ikere Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.