Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners (6729 Views)

My Fellow Igbo Think I Am Hausa. / Why Do We(igbos) Love Speaking English Language To Our Fellow Igbos? / ICAN Fellow, Adewale Ajayi, Emerges The New Akarigbo Of Remo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
selemempe:
lol...I have been laughing reading your comments.

You seem not to fully understand history Viz a Viz what is going on now in Nigeria.

Due to your loud mouth and insensitivity, the north has offended every of their ally they fought the civil war with.

Now the next war in Nigeria, (which can be triggered easily by the results of a presidential election) will have the hausas at the losing end. Every region you have spent the last 50 years offending will be gunning for you.

You had a good run though... but all things born out of luck ends

Like I said, the whole collective of every region in the country won't last a day in a war against the core north. No sane person wants war but when push comes to shove, it's what we're built for. Stop deceiving yourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olayinka8793:
You don't fight hatered with hatred, that will only serve to prove your haters right,whatever happens to showing you are the bigger man by towing the path of honor or trying to educate him like a rational human being? . And no, the best remedy for a mad man is not to play along, in fact that is not a remedy at all unless you are just trying to mock the mad man which makes you worse than the devil. You talked about northerners not giving a shit and the hate being one side, that might have been true if some extremist northerners are not hate filled and ready to start killing southerners at the slightest provocation via riots as happened many times in the past.

You can't change the mind of people whose perceptions are in their temperament. They've made up their minds and are rigid about it. Theres no point trying to change the mind of someone who's incapable to understanding anything other than hate and ignorance. The north has never gone against anyone unprovoked. You lot can't say the same. After all every conflict in this country started with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
foyeks2001:

Thunder fire your gworo chewing mouth.
So northerners are now bold to talk back at southerners.
I'm sure, your parents are among the few thieving northern elites stealing the destinies of your people. They have used the proceeds of their crime to send you to school.

LMAO! Bold? I didn't know you clowns have put yourselves on some pedestal. Based on what? Quasi education? You people don't understand how screwed you are do you? You will soon enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Northern Nigeria is just blessed!
Livestock na we
Agriculture na we!!
Oil we still get am...
Land we still get am choke
Fine girls na still we grin
We still have alot of untapped recourses in the north... God make me Hausafulani in my next life!
zelgiusdigby:

I have friends who literally don't know the difference between igbos and Yorubas. Not for any malicious reason but because we don't really see our destinies as intertwined. But these people have it in their head that we have a seething hatred for them and are always conspiring against them. The igbos especially. As much as they like to brag they reek of an inferiority complex.

2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
The new generation of Hausafulani! Make una prepare for us...
Intellectual capacity chooookee!!
We aren't like our fathers who don't intellectually engage the southners! Una see this new generation... We go Pepper una well

1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

I have friends who literally don't know the difference between igbos and Yorubas. Not for any malicious reason but because we don't really see our destinies as intertwined. But these people have it in their head that we have a seething hatred for them and are always conspiring against them. The igbos especially. As much as they like to brag they reek of an inferiority complex.
Inferiority complex to an aboki Hian, spit! Having inferiority complex to a tribe with no sense A tribe where you will see a petty trader having 4wives with 21 children... Leaving those children to fend for themselves.
A tribe that only few steal and determine the destinies of millions of which your father is/was among those few for you to be 'this educated'. A tribe that one Imam can just wake up and call his almajiris to start killing... A ticking time bomb society.
A tribe with no better future generations. How many abokis work for Dangote Even Dangote left ur all London zone and come down south to invest. He sees the future, ur neglected generation might decide to destroy what he swear to achieve in just a second.
A tribe that only religion is in their head.
Even you, how many intelligent and sound graduates are from ur local government Maybe only you and ur thieving father. Even artisans, how many do you have from ur northern Nigeria
Yes, you have lands, but they are barren lands.
You people have no brain... Babu brain... Countries are into ranching, your people are talking abt Ruga... You guys are still in the 17th century.

3 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
The new generation of Hausafulani! Make una prepare for us...
Intellectual capacity chooookee!!
We aren't like our fathers who don't intellectual engage the southners! Una see this new generation... We go Pepper una well

Pepper us with what biko
With Almajiris... Continue, sogbo

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself.... Apart from Lagos there's no state in the south more developed than kano... Hatred will never allow you open your eyes to the reality just last week your politicians were sharing second hand wheelbarrows for you guys... And you still get mouth to insult the north... See how una dey reason.. Una no dey Shame??
foyeks2001:

Inferiority complex to an aboki Hian, spit! Having inferiority complex to a tribe with no sense A tribe where you will see a petty trader having 4wives with 21 children... Leaving those children to fend for themselves.
A tribe that only few steal and determine the destinies of millions of which your father is/was among those few for you to be 'this educated'. A tribe that one Imam can just wake up and call his almajiris to start killing... A ticking time bomb society.
A tribe with no better future generations. How many abokis work for Dangote Even Dangote left ur all London zone and come down south to invest. He sees the future, ur neglected generation might decide to destroy what he swear to achieve in just a second.
Even you, how many intelligent and sound graduates are from ur local government Maybe only you and ur thieving father. Even artisans, how many do you have from ur northern Nigeria
You people have no brain... Babu brain... Countries are into ranching, your people are talking abt Ruga... You guys are still in the 17th century.

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by foyeks2001(f): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Arrewa:
Stop deceiving yourself.... Apart from Lagos there's no state in the south more developed than kano... Hatred will never allow you open your eyes to the reality just last week your politicians were sharing second hand wheelbarrows for you guys... And you still get mouth to insult the north... See how una dey reason.. Una no dey Shame??

Which Kano Is it the same Kano that your people can just wake up and destroy whatever it is Gandollar is erecting Go to Maiduguri and see what Maiduguri has become today. You guys have even transported ur madness to once peaceful Jos town. Besides which part of Kano ... I'm sure you are only talking abt Kano metropolis and what happened to the rest of 'Kano',where ur primitive lifestyle is openingly display. Is it the same London zone Kano where a sitting governor passed a law that where you see a man, a woman shud be 20miles away in this century. As for me, I don't regard Hausa/Fulanis as humans, you guys behavior is totally different.
A caricature of ur Mohammed was done far away Germany by a German, but ur people killed many here in Nigeria of something that was done in Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Kano, Gombe,, bauchi, and Kaduna is far better than any state the south will ever produce apart from Lagos go and collect your wheelbarrow
foyeks2001:

Which Kano Is it the same Kano that your people can just wake up and destroy whatever it is Gandollar is erecting Go to Maiduguri and see what Maiduguri has become today. You guys have even transported ur madness to once peaceful Jos town. Besides which part of Kano ... I'm sure you are only talking abt Kano metropolis and what happened to the rest of 'Kano',where ur primitive lifestyle is openingly display. Is it the same London zone Kano where a sitting governor passed a law that where you see a man, a woman shud be 20miles away in this century. As for me, I don't regard Hausa/Fulanis as humans, you guys behavior is totally different.
A caricature of ur Mohammed was done far away Germany by a German, but ur people killed many here in Nigeria of something that was done in Germany.

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
We don't want you to like or love us... We just want you to stop spreading lies and propaganda!! God bless northern Nigeria!! You can only hate us but can never stop the north from dominating you... Political and economically
foyeks2001:

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
The north is backward! The north is underdeveloped... The north is a desert! Give us Biafra and will turn Biafra land to Dubai whitin 2yrs! Now look at the east....look at how underdeveloped and backward the east is...
foyeks2001:

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by gregyboy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Of course nothing lasts forever, like i said, when we are done sucking you for every resource you have we will let you go. Jesus wont save you from the wretched penury that will follow you after that. We will build our region which BTW has far more potential that yours ever will. We control your fate and theres nothing you can do about it.

Boko boy ,

If it happens i become the president of this country first thing am going to do is covert all northern muslim to christans by fire or by force, and i mean it, or i will take back to thier acient religion before the arrival of the Fulani's is hard to admit it,sometimes you northerners regrets being a muslim...i know this,
So i will do my best to convert you all to Christianity or paganism and forcefully give you all western education
Only then half of nigerian problem would be sloved

Again am from south south so attack me as one

One nigeria my foot

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
gregyboy:

Boko boy ,

If it happens i become the president of this country first thing am going to do is covert all northern muslim to christans by fire or by force, and i mean it, or i will take back to thier acient religion before the arrival of the Fulani's is hard to admit it,sometimes you northerners regrets being a muslim...i know this,
So i will do my best to convert you all to Christianity or paganism and forcefully give you all western education
Only then half of nigerian problem would be sloved

Again am from south south so attack me as one

One nigeria my foot

Northern nigerians have been muslims since the 12th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Santolo

Northern muslims have been fighting jihads before fulanis but i dont understand why it is fulanis that are giving you sleepless nights.

Are you 5 years old? convert northern muslims by fire or by force? LMAO! I dont blame you, i blame the brits who saved you from the primitive naked lives you used to lead. Since you have education what has it done for you? you are still the most repulsive scoundrels around the world. STFU!
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
foyeks2001:

You say all these vile things about us yet you are always crying about how we are holding you back or controlling your destinies. If we are all those things, if we are who you think us to be, what does that say about people who have been subdued by such reprobates? if we are doing this to you without education you can only imagine what the new wave of educated northerners will do to you. Since the dawn of time we have always been better than you and we always will be. You are naturally inferior beings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless northern Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by RedboneSmith(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
It say "Southners" (sic) on the title of the post, but clearly this is just about the Igbo people.

You could have just been honest from the onset.

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by gregyboy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

Northern nigerians have been muslims since the 12th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Santolo

Northern muslims have been fighting jihads before fulanis but i dont understand why it is fulanis that are giving you sleepless nights.

Are you 5 years old? convert northern muslims by fire or by force? LMAO! I dont blame you, i blame the brits who saved you from the primitive naked lives you used to lead. Since you have education what has it done for you? you are still the most repulsive scoundrels around the world. STFU!

Even a northern man doesn't know his history...

Can you imagine

I blame the hausas for not kicking against the Fulani people for thier return to sengegal...and niger

Lemme school.

Who said islam wasnt there at 12c ,doest it remove the fact that it is foreign the oldest Muslim dynasty was from borno which was accompanied by paganism...
Even majourity Fulani's were pagan before bello usman son converted them through islamic teachings

We are going to correct the wrongs in history and set them straight

Yea my people weren't naked at British arrival we were only the people who stood gallantly to defend our people ,land against the britsh and on several bases repel tge attacks on the fulani jihadist back to were they came from...

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 10:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless Hausafulanis!
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
gregyboy:

Even a northern man doesn't know his history...

Can you imagine

I blame the hausas for not kicking against the Fulani people for thier return to sengegal...and niger

Lemme school.

Who said islam wasnt there at 12c ,doest it remove the fact that it is foreign the oldest Muslim dynasty was from borno which was accompanied by paganism...
Even majourity Fulani's were pagan before bello usman son converted them through islamic teachings

We are going to correct the wrongs in history and set them straight

Yea my people weren't naked at British arrival we were only the people who stood gallantly to defend our people ,land against the britsh and on several bases repel tge attacks on the fulani jihadist back to were they came from...
LMAO The dunce who claimed fulanis brought islam to northern nigeria is trying to tell me i don't know my history. And what were you before the brits subdued you and imposed their religion on you small fry? By God, the only wrong doing in history is the brits interrupting our conquest. Only reason a primitive being no better than an ape without the white man can feign any form of superiority over me. The cheek of it! The thought of it! How dare you?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by kayfra: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
The reason why we no longer want this one Nigeria... We have had enough of you guys and we have our own oil in 3 different locations with one bauchi being discovered... We have land...we have populations... We have livestock so what else do a nation need that we done have?

Then get the eff outta here.

Who wants to be in the same contraption with religious zealots with no culture of intellectual achievements or zeal for living and enjoying life.

The 90% poverty rate in Zamfara alone is depressing. That entire region up North is the poverty ground zero of the world.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Londonboyrep(m): 2:33am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO! You think other northerners will turn against fulanis? you think hausas will turn against fulanis? small fry have you ever been to the north? how ignorant can you people be? You the middle beltans and all others who conspire against the north are a pack of bums. You cant do sh-t. Like i said, Jesus wont be able to save you from us. You should all kiss our feet. Bow in the presence of people superior to you.
I’m yoruba and I’m not interested in this argument but I just had to comment man never seen this level of grammar from a Northerner before not even those in the Nigerian High Commission here in London (the only place you find Northerners here). Completely changed my perception tbh. Can you all just stop arguing online. This pointless stereotype argument is not healthy. There are good people and bad people of every tribe and you judge people based on their own character not something they had no choice in i.e the tribe they were born into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by gregyboy(m): 5:05am On Jan 23, 2020
zelgiusdigby:

LMAO The dunce who claimed fulanis brought islam to northern nigeria is trying to tell me i don't know my history. And what were you before the brits subdued you and imposed their religion on you small fry? By God, the only wrong doing in history is the brits interrupting our conquest. Only reason a primitive being no better than an ape without the white man can feign any form of superiority over me. The cheek of it! The thought of it! How dare you?

See this aboki mallam of a guy...

British imposed nothing on us am a full an edo man to be precise we benins still practise our very own culture the whitemen had been in the shores of Benin since 14c ,and we still kept our religion ,we only gave in willingly after our defeat by the britsh to accept christanity not because it was forced, literally the British never forced anyone to accept Christianity at any given time in nigeria history,nigerians willingly accepted it....
Despite the acceptance we still mainted our true religion uptill date...

And again you have to visit history books on variuos encounter we benins meant the Fulani people we gave them a taste of our military, prophet Mohammed shit of a religion couldnt win the battle for you guys can you see prophet muhamed abi allah is useless( i guess if you see me now you would want to bomb me lol)
we stop the invading Muslim force from kogi,nupe
If the jihad had occurred the invading force getting to benin would have sunked on the benin moat

Again we benins wore a fine linen clothes worn and adorn ourselves on beeds

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 7:04am On Jan 23, 2020
You were conquered stop deceiving yourself
gregyboy:

British imposed nothing on us am a full an edo man to be precise we benins still practise our very own culture the whitemen had been in the shores of Benin since 14c ,and we still kept our religion ,we only gave in willingly after our defeat by the britsh to accept christanity not because it was forced, literally the British never forced anyone to accept Christianity at any given time in nigeria history,nigerians willingly accepted it....

And again you have to visit history books on variuos encounter we benins meant the Fulani people we gave them a taste of our military, prophet Mohammed shit of a religion couldnt win the battle for you guys can you see prophet muhamed abi allah is useless( i guess if you see me now you would want to bomb me lol)
If the jihad had occurred the invading force getting to benin would have sunked on the benin moat

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by gregyboy(m): 7:23am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
You were conquered stop deceiving yourself

We were never conqured but dedeated we still practise our culture

Your useless mohammed couldn't even help the jihadist invaders when they arrived edo you see even our gods are stronger than Mohammed ....
The britsh God conqured and ruled the north without stress just the sight of a gun the sultan became a puppet to the britsh force and allah couldn't do anything
If i was a northern muslim i will for that single reason convert to Christianity

Saudi arabia is at the mercy of u.s a Christan country

Iran wouldn't dare u.s a Christian country even when they killed their number 2 man

Islam is useless to the world by the time the christan gets fed up with the jihadist of a thing we will hang islam by their heads and forcefully convert you all to Christianity or back to paganism,

If you like insult jesus i will join you too to insult him too,

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by gregyboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Londonboyrep:
I’m yoruba and I’m not interested in this argument but I just had to comment man never seen this level of grammar from a Northerner before not even those in the Nigerian High Commission here in London (the only place you find Northerners here). Completely changed my perception tbh. Can you all just stop arguing online. This pointless stereotype argument is not healthy. There are good people and bad people of every tribe and you judge people based on their own character not something they had no choice in i.e the tribe they were born into.

A yoruba muslim coming to lick the ass of a northern man again so bad amotekun can never be achieved

2 Likes

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 23, 2020
gregyboy:

LMAO Edo is the worst of them all. Center of slavery and misery. Do you know that theres no one the europeans committed more larceny against than you lot? Theres no one they inflicted more suffering on than you lot? for centuries they abused you, put you into cans like sardines and shipped you off. They ra ped, they pillaged and destroyed. Then the same europeans came and ingratiated themselves with you to follow their religion, the same religion they used to justify their crimes against you. What a bunch of spineless fools. Like i said, you are lucky the brits interrupted our conquest.

Oh and i've been to your state BTW, ugliest state i have been to by a mile. Your people are shameless, classless, rowdy and rude. Embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2020
gregyboy:

A yoruba muslim coming to lick the ass of a northern man again so bad amotekun can never be achieved

But the yorubas are the only redeeming quality about the south. Better than the lot of you deltans and easterners combined.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 8:41am On Jan 23, 2020
Go and help your brothers who are dying on daily basis crossing Mediterranean sea... Help your sisters who are all over Italy engaging in prostitution... Edo state is the most backward state in Nigeria... Maiduguri is even by far better than your dirty backward Edo... Even Jesus couldn't help you develop your poor underdeveloped state...Edo state is looking more like a desert no roads, no light, dirty looking more like a war zone than maiduguri! And you still get mouth to insult the Northerners the poorest state in the north zamfara is by far better than Edo... Cultistsm, witchcraft, prostitution and arm robbery is what Edo is globally known for
gregyboy:

We were never conqured but dedeated we still practise our culture

Your useless mohammed couldn't even help the jihadist invaders when they arrived edo you see even our gods are stronger than Mohammed ....
The britsh God conqured and ruled the north without stress just the sight of a gun the sultan became a puppet to the britsh force and allah couldn't do anything
If i was a northern muslim i will for that single reason convert to Christianity

Saudi arabia is at the mercy of u.s a Christan country

Iran wouldn't dare u.s a Christian country even when they killed their number 2 man

Islam is useless to the world by the time the christan gets fed up with the jihadist of a thing we will hang islam by their heads and forcefully convert you all to Christianity or back to paganism,

If you like insult jesus i will join you too to insult him too,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and help your brothers who are dying on daily basis crossing Mediterranean... Help your sisters who are all over Italy engaging in prostitution... Edo state is the most backward state in Nigeria... Maiduguri is even by far better than your dirty backward Edo... Even Jesus couldn't help you develop your poor underdeveloped state...

OMG I forgot prostitution. That is literally what these scoundrels are known for. LMAO cheesy

Still struggling to cross the seas the same way they used to in slave ships. Old habits die hard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Arrewa: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Edo is the most backward state in Nigeria...my visit to edo state last year October I was very very disappointed that this is the historical edo state I have been reading about in history books... The state is damn backward... Was like they're still like in 17 century that state need humanitarian assistance I was asking my friends is this state still in nigeria? Still collecting federal allocations? That state is cursed
zelgiusdigby:

OMG I forgot prostitution. That is literally what these scoundrels are known for. LMAO cheesy

Still struggling to cross the seas the same way they used to in slave ships. Old habits die hard.
Re: My Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland,what You Have To Know About The Southners by Dartilo(m): 9:35am On Jan 23, 2020
This is one of our problem in dis country,too many e-warriors...
North dis ,south dat.every region has their own problem 2 b sincere,and i ve been observing comment eva since but d talk about edo push me to write..

I hate wen human allow sentiment to take control of their normal sense of reason ..
As early as d 14th century d white men called it a city compared it with europe,google about d wall of benin about d city of benin,but immediately one nigeria occur i mean almagamation dat glorious ancient city was drawn back by d Nigeria govt...

Usman dan fodio was defeated by the edos according to history dat is sometin to b proud of,atleast we r not coward...

Have you ever been to a brothel in Nigeria and find an edo girl,but yes dey r dere in oversees,dont eva judge sin based on d method is occur...

Lets our northern brothers b sincere restructing is d only way forward for d continious existence of dis country...

I m not against d fulanis or the hausa ask your brothers staying ova here in benin if dey r marginalised or maltreated,here in benin its like a mjx race everyone reaching out to normal activities,but d killings carried out by d fulanis to women and children is outrageous.

Lemme tel u about an incident.

A woman was raped and killed in her farm by a cattle rearer and so d youth decided to respond upon responding dy located a camp in d bush and d pple in d camp beg dat dey r nt fulanis dat dey r hausa dat is d fulanis dat carried out dis operation sayin dy r fightin against dis same tin at home in d north and dey volunteer to show us d fulanis camo which dem did inside d forest...immediately d fuulanis saw pple coming ddy prepared for attack but unlucky for dem dey were out number and overpower..

Wat is good is good and what is bad is bad.dat should b d central focus..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please, I Like To Know The Traditional Drums Of Igbo If There Is Any? / Ekiti As The Largest Subgroup Of The Yorubas / Oyedepo Of Winners Chapel Int. Wants To Control Everybody / Everything In Ghana.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.